The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soulmates Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Soulmates Twist"
I'm on the fence about the soulmate thing. If it was done seriously with all true singles being matched with true potential soul mates, it could have been a lot of fun to see whether sparks ignite or not.

However, I would HATE the idea of being forced to share a bed with a complete stranger who was a smoker (as I am a non-smoker). That is just cruel and unusual punishment. I do think the 2 40-somethings on the show are about equally nasty (both in personality and looks) and I find it humorous they hate each other.

I feel sorry for the girl with the cheating former ex. Although, it would be pretty cool if they did work things out. 12 years is a long time to have a relationship, though cheating is a rough thing to get past.

I cannot stand that BB gives certain people an unfair advantage over others. The RL boyfriend/girlfriend is just not fair to the strangers in the house. Either everyone should have a RL partner in the house or none of them should have.

I'm keeping an open mind this season, after what became an unwatchable season last summer due to the extreme nastiness & vulgarity that was allowed. As long as there are no ##### wannabes in the house, I will be happy.

And is it just me or did most of the HGs look MUCH BETTER in their photos than they did on T.V.? The cuteness/hotness ratio went way down in my eyes when they were live.

Agman’s Artistry

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Soulmates Twist   tribephyl     02-13-08       
   Logic.   Estee     02-13-08     1  
     RE: Logic.   tribephyl     02-13-08     14  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   kingfish     02-13-08     2  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   Estee     02-13-08     4  
         RE: Soulmates Twist   kingfish     02-13-08     17  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   Wallflower66     02-13-08     18  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   maroonclowns mom     02-13-08     3  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   nazpink     02-13-08     5  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   aquariaqueen     02-13-08     6  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   Sues     02-13-08     7  
         RE: Soulmates Twist   Wallflower66     02-13-08     19  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   jbug     02-13-08     8  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   mia rules18     02-13-08     9  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   CattyChat     02-13-08     10  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   jbug     02-13-08     11  
         RE: Soulmates Twist   Buggy     02-14-08     23  
             RE: Soulmates Twist   jbug     02-15-08     27  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   nailbone     02-13-08     13  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   tribephyl     02-13-08     15  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   JoshInSGV     02-13-08     16  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   Wacko Jacko     02-14-08     22  
   Further Logic   cahaya     02-13-08     12  
     Failed Logic   tribephyl     02-15-08     25  
         RE: Failed Logic   cahaya     02-15-08     26  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   JoshInSGV     02-14-08     20  
   RE: Soulmates Twist   mia rules18     02-14-08     21  
     RE: Soulmates Twist   RonReports     02-14-08     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •