The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World
   
Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 56948 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-11, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Winner: Rachel,"
And so much for Adam's statement that he thought the person who won the final HOH deserved to win. I'm sure he believed that he was stabbing Rachel in the back by voting for Porsche.

But he did just prove himself petty enough to come back next year. You'd think the self-declared fan who delusionally believed himself the automatic winner in a F2 matchup would reward the person intelligent enough to knock him out, but...

I'd believed there was about a 2% chance of Kalia changing her vote based on her saying she now had some respect for Rachel's game, but the other 98% felt Daniele would keep her hand up the control port all the way through the end. (Master/slave? Ventriloquist/puppet.) For Shelly to go over -- no, never saw that coming. Maybe Shelly realized she owed that many apologies and started early.

Or maybe someone gave her a hint as to how much trouble she was in outside.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale   samboohoo     09-14-11       
   RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale   jbug     09-14-11     1  
   Tonight's events   AyaK     09-14-11     2  
   RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale   Estee     09-14-11     3  
   Adam misses the point.   Estee     09-14-11     4  
   Adam throws the competition.   Estee     09-14-11     5  
   Shelly logic continued.   Estee     09-14-11     6  
   Final HoH: Rachel   Estee     09-14-11     7  
     RE: Final HoH: Rachel   AyaK     09-15-11     21  
         RE: Final HoH: Rachel   Hoobie     09-15-11     42  
   Final juror: Adam.   Estee     09-14-11     8  
     RE: Final juror: Adam.   AyaK     09-15-11     23  
         RE: Final juror: Adam.   cahaya     09-15-11     27  
             RE: Final juror: Adam.   kingfish     09-15-11     37  
                 RE: Final juror: Adam.   samboohoo     09-15-11     39  
                     RE: Final juror: Adam.   Estee     09-15-11     41  
   How not to answer jury questions.   Estee     09-14-11     9  
   F2 speeches and votes.   Estee     09-14-11     10  
   And now, filler.   Estee     09-14-11     11  
   RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale   VisionQuest     09-14-11     12  
   Pile on Daniele   Estee     09-14-11     13  
     RE: Pile on Daniele   AyaK     09-15-11     22  
         RE: Pile on Daniele   Estee     09-15-11     29  
   Winner: Rachel,   Estee     09-14-11     14  
     RE: Winner: Rachel,   cahaya     09-14-11     20  
         RE: Winner: Rachel,   AyaK     09-15-11     24  
             RE: Winner: Rachel,   Estee     09-15-11     30  
                 RE: Winner: Rachel,   cahaya     09-15-11     34  
                 Adam   Wacko Jacko     09-15-11     35  
   One more surprise.   Estee     09-14-11     15  
     RE: One more surprise.   cahaya     09-14-11     16  
         RE: One more surprise.   AyaK     09-14-11     17  
             RE: One more surprise.   cahaya     09-14-11     19  
                 RE: One more surprise.   Toban     09-15-11     31  
                     Jeff   Wacko Jacko     09-15-11     36  
   And so ends...   cahaya     09-14-11     18  
     RE: And so ends...   AyaK     09-15-11     25  
         RE: And so ends...   cahaya     09-15-11     26  
             RE: And so ends...   AyaK     09-15-11     28  
                 RE: And so ends...   kingfish     09-15-11     38  
     RE: And so ends...   jbug     09-15-11     32  
     RE: And so ends...   jbug     09-15-11     33  
   Postscript prize.   Estee     09-15-11     40  
     RE: Postscript prize.   kingfish     09-15-11     43  
         RE: Postscript prize.   Estee     09-15-11     46  
     RE: Postscript prize.   jbug     09-15-11     44  
         RE: Postscript prize.   Estee     09-15-11     45  
     RE: Postscript prize.   Loree     09-15-11     47  
         RE: Postscript prize.   michel     09-15-11     48  
         RE: Postscript prize.   kingfish     09-16-11     50  
   Adam's voting rationale.   Estee     09-16-11     49  
   RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale   zazzy     09-16-11     51  
     RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale   AyaK     09-16-11     52  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •