The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Would you look?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

notamonster 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail notamonster Click to send private message to notamonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Would you look?"
If you were a current or former HC, would you read the message boards? Especially if it was about you personally? I don't think I would...couldn't handle so many opinions!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Would you look? GreenSideUp 10-15-05 1
   RE: Would you look? notamonster 10-15-05 2
 RE: Would you look? patstimes 10-15-05 3
 RE: Would you look? Labyrinth 10-15-05 4
   RE: Would you look? L_11 10-15-05 5
 RE: Would you look? Imogen01 10-15-05 6
   RE: Would you look? kcoxe 10-16-05 12
 RE: Would you look? JohnEthc 10-16-05 7
   RE: Would you look? notamonster 10-16-05 8
       RE: Would you look? notamonster 10-16-05 9
           RE: Would you look? kcoxe 10-16-05 10
               RE: Would you look? Sharon_L 10-16-05 13
           RE: Would you look? Miranda 10-16-05 11
 RE: Would you look? kelb 10-16-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-15-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Would you look?"
No way in heck!

10-15-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail notamonster Click to send private message to notamonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Would you look?"
Yeah, Green, I think I would need a lot more therapy after reading about myself and how people perceived me.

patstimes 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail patstimes Click to send private message to patstimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Would you look?"
NO!!!!!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Would you look?"
No.

I also wouldn't go on a reality television show and let my personal life - comments said in therapy about family and friends - be broadcasted to the world.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Would you look?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-05 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

>No.
>
>I also wouldn't go on a
>reality television show and let
>my personal life - comments
>said in therapy about family
>and friends - be broadcasted
>to the world.

Good point, Lab.

But also a great thread, Nota. I think, out of morbid curiosity, I would read this stuff about myself for maybe two days.

Then I would bail. DAWs, these guys are. Despite how beautiful some of them can be.

Imogen01 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Imogen01 Click to send private message to Imogen01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Would you look?"
I know that I want to desperately say, NO. The truth is, a wild pack of dogs couldn't keep me away! ;)

---------------------------
The shell must break before the bird can fly. - Tennyson

I started over @ home! http://emahe.blogspot.com

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Would you look?"
>I know that I want to
>desperately say, NO. The truth
>is, a wild pack of
>dogs couldn't keep me away!
>;)
>
>---------------------------
>The shell must break before the
>bird can fly. - Tennyson
>
>
>I started over @ home! http://emahe.blogspot.com
>

That is SO funny!

JohnEthc 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnEthc Click to send private message to JohnEthc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Would you look?"
Message boards can be the cruelest places in the world... but YES, the castmembers do read the message boards.

Last year when Sommer was kicked out she and her mother came onto the startingover.tv website and posted some very nasty things.... BITTER...

I would advise anyone on any TV show to stay away from any message board about them... many people are unnecessarialy nasty, but a little bit of truth can hurt as well...

10-16-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Would you look?"
Yeah, Sommer openly admits she was bitter according to "where are they now". It would be interesting if they could identify themselves when they posted, but then who could beleive it was really them. I would love to hear from Towanda...

10-16-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Would you look?"
Also, I have always wondered. Some of them are in the house a long time. Although the posts may not concurrent with their time there, I wonder if they can read them (posts) from the computer they use at the house. They can obviously get on the internet. Anyone know?

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Would you look?"

First I would brace myself. Then I would probably read every last word. My curiousity is much stronger than my fear. My problem is I wouldn't be able to let something go if I thought someone had read me wrong and was voicing their opinion about something they misunderstood or assumed.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-16-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Would you look?"
>
>First I would brace myself. Then
>I would probably read every
>last word. My curiousity
>is much stronger than my
>fear. My problem is
>I wouldn't be able to
>let something go if I
>thought someone had read me
>wrong and was voicing their
>opinion about something they misunderstood
>or assumed.

Unfortunately, same here.

Maybe not, though, if I keep reading this board. ;)

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Would you look?"
>Also, I have always wondered.
>Some of them are in
>the house a long time.
> Although the posts may
>not concurrent with their time
>there, I wonder if they
>can read them (posts) from
>the computer they use at
>the house. They can
>obviously get on the internet.
> Anyone know?

Sloane and Jason both said the Starting Over site was blocked on the house computer, but I'm not convinced. Besides, I think the housemates that are being shown are already OUT of the house before their episodes air. Jessica's sister was posting here yesterday. The monitors quickly locked the thread though.
Miranda

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Would you look?"
You know, that is why I always try to be considerate when I post, because I wonder if the cast members reading these. It is always my intention to be considerate and not rude. Oh shoot, I'm just not rude.

After being on this site and reading some of the posts, no way would I read the message boards if I were ever cast. These boards can be brutal.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •