The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 2 spoiler ... summary from Zap2It"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-01, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 2 spoiler ... summary from Zap2It"
true already posted this information in LadyT's thread, but I thought I'd put it on the main board for those surfers who might miss it. As always, don't go if you don't want to know what happens tomorrow (Tuesday) night:

'Big Brother 2' Houseguest Evicted Saturday
Mon, Sep 17, 2001 05:57 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Warning! This story contains spoiler information about "Big Brother 2."

Fans of "Big Brother 2" who haven't been following the live Internet feeds missed the identity of the last person to be evicted Saturday, when CBS decided to hold the election which determines who gets booted off the show, despite the fact that the program was preempted until the following Tuesday (Sept. 18).

The eviction show, which normally airs live, was recorded live-to-tape on Saturday to air Tuesday in special two-hour edition of the reality-based show, the network announced last Friday. However, those watching the live feeds were able to see the latest evictee, Monica, leave the house with bags in tow. In addition, CBS announced today that it will now cut back Tuesday's show to only one hour, likely airing the episode taped Saturday.

What viewers won't likely be seeing is the recaps from the previous week, showing the houseguests' reaction to last Tuesday's tragedy.

Also revealed during the show was the winner of the Head of Household competition, Nicole, who booted out Monica. Nicole and Will, the last two remaining players, will remain in the house until Thursday when the nine evicted houseguests (excluding Justin Sebik, who was removed from the house for threatening a fellow player) will return to vote for the final winner.

It is unsure whether during the taping on Saturday if the houseguests, Will, Nicole and Monica, were told that the "live show" would not be airing that night. Before Monica's eviction, Nicole said that she hadn't been "this ill ever during a live show."

Monica, the only contestant from New York, will finally be able to regroup with her family. Her cousin, who works near the World Trade Center, is among those missing since last Tuesday's attack.

Oh, by the way, the Washington Post reports that only the American and Dutch residents of BB houses were told about the terrorist attack; BB houseguests in Belgium, Denmark and South Africa were not told:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20010914/aponline140330_000.htm

Isn't that carrying the unreality of Reality TV a little too far?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 2 spoiler ... summary fro... LadyT 09-17-01 1
 RE: Final 2 spoiler ... summary fro... true 09-17-01 2
   Too True Mumbo Jumbo 09-17-01 3
       RE: Too True true 09-18-01 4
 RE: Final 2 spoiler ... summary fro... true 09-18-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-01, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 2 spoiler ... summary from Zap2It"
Thanks for posting this AyaK. I think we all know how happy this makes me I think they should have told them more info and if I was Monica, I would have been do out of there.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-01, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 2 spoiler ... summary from Zap2It"
Like Lady T said, thanks for posting this article. I appreciate the mention too, I would have posted a new thresd, but, I'm a little shy , and usually prefer to add my 2 cents to someone elses.

I agree, this information should not be kept from anyone, especially participants in a reality game show.

true

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Too True"
True,

I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your posts on the BB boards. You've been so insightful and really keep on top of the BB news. Wherever you feel comfortable posting, just keep posting! I feel like I've gotten to know you just a little bit during the series run and that's always a good thing.

MJ

09-18-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Too True"
Thank You Mumbo Jumbo,

Your nice words made me smile!

For you to take the time to say such nice things to me, especially now, really makes me feel good. People like you are the reason this place is so great!

true

09-18-01, 06:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Final 2 spoiler ... summary from Zap2It"
You can watch the "lost" episode of Big Brother on the CBS website. I havn't watched it yet, but it is available.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother2/

true

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •