The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rules for Dating my daughter"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rules for Dating my daughter"
I watched this show a few times in the past and thought it was cute. I didn't watch any of the first four this season, but wound up watching last night. That was one of the sadest shows I've ever seen. I think they handled it well, but can not imagine how hard it was to shoot that episode. Anybody else watch this last night?

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Hate to admit I cried a little bit

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rules for Dating my daughter Breezy 11-05-03 1
   RE: Rules for Dating my daughter Ahtumbreez 11-05-03 2
       RE: Rules for Dating my daughter Breezy 11-05-03 3
       RE: Rules for Dating my daughter Bebo 11-10-03 10
 RE: Rules for Dating my daughter Schnookie Palookie 11-05-03 4
   RE: Rules for Dating my daughter Breezy 11-05-03 5
 Raises hand.. KScott 11-05-03 6
 RE: Rules for Dating my daughter L82LIFE 11-05-03 7
 RE: Rules for Dating my daughter jkokoj 11-07-03 8
   RE: Rules for Dating my daughter StarryLuna 11-07-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
I'll admit it, I cried. I cried when Kate read his last article to the kids. I can't imagine how they shot that episode, although the tears and pain in their faces I'm sure were real. Very sad.

Did they ever say what happened to him on the show last night. I wasn't sure if it was a car accident on the way to the store or what.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
Breezy, the only reference I remember them making was something about collapsing in aisle 4.
I cried all the way thru it, but when Kate was reading his last column, well let's just say I'm glad I was home alone!

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

11-05-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
My DD looked up from her pokemon drawing book and asked "Why are you crying Mama?" I just smiled at her and said I was a having a sad moment.

Thanks, I didn't catch the aisle 4 thing.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
Breezy, the only reference I remember them making was something about collapsing in aisle 4.

He died of a heart attack while picking up milk at the store.

(cried too)

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
*waves to Tummy and Breezy*

I watched it also and yes, I also cried. Very sad show and they handled it well. I was a little concerned when they made some light jokes that we'd hear a "laugh track" and glad there wasn't any. Would have ruined it. I also wasn't sure how he had died.

Such a great guy John Ritter. I'll miss him. I used to watch the show while he was still alive. I doubt I'll continue watching it now though.

*What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what it's all about?*

11-05-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
Hi Schnookie, I was glad they didn't have any laugh tracks either.

Not sure how the show is going to do without him though.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Raises hand.."
I cried also and the whole way through. I can't imagine how hard it was to shoot that episode, I think they did a wonderful job.

-

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
I watched it, and I was also crying throughout the show. I thought they did a great job. It must have been really hard for them to get through that episode, you could tell it was very real to all of them.

Not only did I cry, but I heard a few sniffles coming from Mr. L8 as well. It was too hard not to cry during it.

I watched the show quite often before, but I don't think it can ever measure up without John Ritter. He had a true comic zeal that came through in every scene and he made that show the hit that it was. How very sad that he's gone.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-07-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
I cried through the whole show. I think the actors did a wonderful job. John Ritter was a funny man and I liked him. It is sad that Hollywood lost this character.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-07-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rules for Dating my daughter"
Add me to the list of those who cried throughout most of the show. It was a great episode and they handled everything very well, although I'm not sure if the show will be able to make it without him. He was undoubtedly the heart and soul of the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •