The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-23-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser"
He is such a hypocrite, I can't stand it. He boos Simon mercilessly for being mean to contestants, and then he is blatantly vindictive in his remarks to Carmen every single week. What he said to Carmen last night was just as mean as what Simon says to contestants, if not meaner. The way he constantly singles her out for abuse is sickening. She is the only contestant who doesn't get a "What's up Dawg?" Instead, he just starts insulting her and is blatantly vindictive toward her for no apparent reason whatsoever. Even if he felt she didn't belong, that's certainly not her fault. Let America decide if she's out of her league, you buffoon, and as Carmen would say: "Baaaaaaaahck off!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser rilond 04-23-03 1
 RE: Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser munson 04-23-03 2
 RE: Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser wildchickenhunter 04-23-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser"
I expected him to be more tactful, but he was telling the truth. Carmen cannot sing she hollers. She really sounded bad last night.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-03 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

The "problem" with Randy's comment was that it was not a critique or helpful to Carmen in any way. Randy usually offers some sort of constructive criticism. Of course, he can say what he wants, to who he wants. I've got no problme with that. Better than having another Paula.

Randy lacks some credibility in my eyes anyway for his support of Josh and Kim Caldwell, neither of whom ever showed they were worthy of Final 12 in any performance after the original auditions. If he's gonna call out Carmen, he needs to get real with Josh, too.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randy Jackson: Big Fat Loser"
Although correct, I thought it was a little harsh.

I would think he would have approached it more like.....
Look, dawwwwggg, that was a little better than last week. I don;t think you can win this competition, but your 18 and i think if you were to work with a voice coach you will probably be great someday....keep trying....
You know, I know the crowd got real upset with Simon last night because he told Clay that he wasn't suited for recording, but he also said he could make a fortune on broadway.....very very rich...i think is the way he put it.....That sounds like a compliment to me....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •