The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Idol Picking...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Idol Picking...."
Let's look at the past winners--a white girl (Kelly) a black guy (Reuuuuban) and a black girl (Fantasia). Odds are (if we want to cover all of the bases) the winner will be a white guy. So look for Bo, Constantine, Scott or Anthony to be the winner this year. Call me crazy, but I will bet anything it works out this way!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Idol Picking.... robyn12 04-14-05 1
 RE: Idol Picking.... seahorse 04-14-05 2
   RE: Idol Picking.... Spidey 04-14-05 4
       RE: Idol Picking.... seahorse 04-14-05 5
 RE: Idol Picking.... TARugh 04-14-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Idol Picking...."
I agree. I think they want a rocker to win, that's why they allowed two into the final 12... It's a whole new demographic and won't compete with other winner's sales.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Idol Picking...."
Well since 5 out of the 7 left are white males, that is probably a good assumption. The reason it is working out this way is because the males are very strong this year unlike last year when the females were very strong.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Idol Picking...."
Not only that, but the two best (Bo & Constnatine) are both white males.

But I don't think there is any conspiracy here.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Idol Picking...."
I agree with you on that.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Idol Picking...."
I think you may be on to something. Scott as an idol. Hmm... mugshot, baby mama's, large waist...he does represent America well.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •