The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
Here I thought that the evil witch of Texas was dead and gone, and lo and behold next weeks prevues reserect her back to the living. The producers have gone too far. Please kill her off permently. I love the set of six still left - I would be hard put to choose.
regards all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... Cyndimaus 10-17-06 1
 RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... seahorse 10-17-06 2
   RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... Savahnna 10-17-06 3
       RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... chantilly65 11-01-06 4
 RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... Cyndimaus 11-01-06 5
 RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... maryellennaco 11-01-06 6
   RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEA... Loree 11-02-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
I was so glad that Lorenzo saw through to who she really was and sent her on her way. She is a selfish, spoiled little rich girl and it's sad that it will affect her happiness because the way she living isn't giving her true happiness. I feel bad for her in a way because she's been raised to think and act that way. And this was obvious in her meltdown as Lorenzo walked her to the car after he'd decided to send her home.

I'm glad Lorenzo is appreciating genuine, honest conversation. I hope he keeps that in mind and doesn't get distracted by the "physical" side of things. If he wants a life-long marriage he'll have to move past the physical attractions and looks and get to the heart of the girl. Of course, it's awfully hard to do that when you have giggly girls acting all swoony around you and throwing themselves at you!

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

I think they realize that Erica makes good tv. I think the producers brought her back but she is not in the running to be the chosen one by Lorenzo. Maybe she will have some input on group or individual dates.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"

>I think they realize that Erica
>makes good tv. I
>think the producers brought her
>back but she is not
>in the running to be
>the chosen one by Lorenzo.

Exactlly. Though...in this particular Bachelor...I wouldn't even call it "Good" TV. More like giving a little life to a show tht has the potential to be DEAD without her., Too bad.

He's not a bad guy..but doesn't seem charasmatic enough to keep it going. Thank Heaven it's in Rome. Nothing boring about that at least!!

chantilly65 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chantilly65 Click to send private message to chantilly65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
Of course, the producers had to bring Erica back, just to make the show more exciting, at the same time, it makes it real phoney, because it is supposed to be reality TV~~~~~NOT~~~~~~~~~
It is amazing, but many of us kind of knew that Erica was going to reappear, it's really getting too phoney, and those producers should be looking for different types of employment.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
Bringing Erica back once was okay...she helped decide on the one-on-one date. But I think having her on more was pointless. Did she really up the ratings that much? I'm tired of hearing her opinions of the remaining girls. Let her leave already!

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
I'm completely and utterly disgusted with Erica and all her bulldookey opinions of people. Then we must be subjected to her assinine thoughts from the bathtub. She CANNOT have made THAT much difference in this silly show!! If she has, the show is in DEEP, DEEP doo-doo, IMHO.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey, Hey, The Evil witch is DEAD"
I hope we never have to see her again. Why are they giving her attention? That is exactly what she wants.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •