The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Idol Final 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Idol Final 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

Yo man. Seacrest is out this week, so me and the Dawg pound are pinch hitting for him.

The idol wannabes sang songs from the year of their births. Some comments as I saw it.

Nadia - Girl you need to make better song choices are you're outta here real soon.

Bo - "Free Bird", where is Simon from if he thinks that was not a popular song?

Anwar - Dawg you have technically the best voice.

Anthony - You did it this week man, much better.

Vonzell - the girl is having fun, excellent.

Scott - Low notes were weak but the ending was better.

Carrie - It was just a'ight, pitchy and messed up the words.

Constantine - This dawg is #1 in showmanship.

Jackson for Seacrest - out!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Idol Final 8 BriarRosie 04-13-05 1
   RE: Be the Idol Final 8 badger 04-13-05 2
       RE: Be the Idol Final 8 seahorse 04-13-05 3
           RE: Be the Idol Final 8 browneyedgirl918 04-13-05 4
               RE: Be the Idol Final 8 Ricky 04-13-05 5
                   JEAL Ricky 04-13-05 6
                       OUS Ricky 04-13-05 7
                   RE: Be the Idol Final 8 BriarRosie 04-13-05 9
   RE: Be the Idol Final 8 sorgee 04-13-05 12
 What? Devious Weasel 04-13-05 8
   RE: What? BriarRosie 04-13-05 10
       RE: What? seahorse 04-13-05 11
 RE: Be the Idol Final 8 seahorse 04-14-05 13
   RE: Be the Idol Final 8 Flairmarq 04-14-05 14
 RE: Be the Idol Final 8 LibraRising 04-17-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
Saying nothing that could ruin their self-esteem. Check.
Getting down and boogie hard to my favorites. Check.

Ok, let me just gush about Constantine. Gush, gush, gush. Check.

Baby V, let's hear it for the girl, baby! I'm so proud of you!

Was it just me, or did anyone else think Carrie was actually
trying to sound exactly like Pat Benatar? Where's the
originality?

Anthony, you're better than Ambien. Sorry.

I thought "Freebird!" was something I was supposed to shout out at concerts. I didn't expect anyone to sing it.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
Bo can invoke the sacred power of "Free Bird" all he likes. He can carry that mike stand around like it's his power staff. But the truth is, I am the next american idol.

Don't call me Eddie Vedder. Don't call me Zoolander.

04-13-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
Yo Constantine.

You know a few weeks ago, I would have thought you were high on the same stuff as Paula with a statement like that, but you may be right.

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
Scott,
Of course we didn't want to look like asses by saying anything negative in front of millions of viewers, but man, that sucked!
We haven't really had a big hit since the 80's anyway, but dude, you are just not helping our cause. What's with the smug attitude? Do you actually think you sounded GOOD? Put away your self induced delusions of being the bad-boy rock n' roller and start praying to whoever your pray to that YOU aren't the one who's gone.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
I've got just two words for you guys...

04-13-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "JEAL"
JEAL

04-13-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
7. "OUS"
OUS

04-13-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
I've got just two words for you guys...

Ooh, I thought you were going to stray out of G-rating territory there for a moment.

Or you could have called them fargin bastages...

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
i thought my kick was original. kinda. well, it was an original to me.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "What?"
Seacrest is gone? Who's going to bring me my drinks? Bloody hell.

Looks like I'll be grabbing Paula's glass.

Glass, Paula, glass. G-L-A-S-S!

04-13-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What?"
Looks like I'll be grabbing Paula's glass.

Glass, Paula, glass. G-L-A-S-S!

Damn. I was looking for some action.

Booze googles.

04-13-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What?"
51% Lush and 49% Ho or the other way around.

04-14-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
I told homegirl Nadia she needed to make better song choices. America has spoken.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
Thanks Randy, and Paula--need to get off of those meds. I think the Michael Jackson fans are voting for me for some reason.

But I made every mom in America like me. And that's all that counts.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-17-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Idol Final 8"
*Sigh* So it goes. Now that I'm officially off the show -- ahem, that is, if you don't count our upcoming tour -- I have something I want to get off my chest. I just can't take the lies anymore.

I'm sure you've all heard the rumors about Scott and me. Well -- they're true. Yes. In fact, as soon as Scott is off the show (and you all know that's going to be soon) we'll be starting our new series on VH-1. Or MTV. Or A&E. We're still working out the details.

Watch out, Britney! You're not the only one who can take a questionable, trashy romance to the bank.

OK, Kevin's a little cuter, but "Savol" is such a better last name than "Federline."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •