The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vegas Odds and AP article on-line"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-01, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vegas Odds and AP article on-line"
There's an interesting article on the AP wire regarding the odds for who wins Survivor. THey have Colby as a 3-2 favorite to win over Tina at 2-1. The interesting things about this press release is that they go on to state that they don't actually take money on these bets. It reads --

"The odds are only hypothetical because state law prohibits wagers on events in which the outcome already is known, and CBS, unlike the oddsmakers, knows how this contest ends. The winning survivor will be revealed in a two-hour finale May 3."

What I found interesting about this is that they say that CBS already knows how the contest ends, and that is why they won't take bets. SO, we all know that MB said that he doesn't know who won, but here it says that CBS does. I find it hard to believe that MB doesn't know but the "entity" (sp?) of CBS does. Does this mean that Les Moonves knows? I'm sure. I also think it's interesting that Colby is favored to win with the Vegas crowd, since we keep finding so much spoiler (?) info saying he's either the 4th or 3rd runner up. (I think he goes this week.)

Anyway, thought you might find this of some interest. Here's the link, via Yahoo.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvnews/ap/story.html?s=tv/news/ap/20010423/098804059300.fn

Colby, please come to my house to play when you get the boot!

**** The mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •