The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It looks like Keith"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It looks like Keith"
Well based on the Ranch pics that have been validated, we know that Elisabeth is next to go. An all Ogakor final 3.

We also know that Colby was spotted in Vegas and said that Mitchell (who was with him) went to a resort while he and Nick (who was with him) went to a ranch. This spoiler came from the Jeff and Jer show and the pic was sent in to verify it as well. That means Colby goes after Elisabeth setting up a Tina and Keith final two.

One source for these is www.survivornews.net if you want to read up on it. I also think Zap2it.com has them.

Now, judging from the spoiler of the field guide, the figure on the outside looks like Keith. In addition, I can relate the story line of the underdog (Keith) "coming from out of nowhere" or whatever, to win. While it seems Keith might lose the jury vote right now, one thing Sue Hawk said and that is the jury people talk to each other trying to change votes. (They did in S1 anyway).

So, I think Keith wins.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It looks like Keith BaquaR13 04-22-01 1
   RE: It looks like Keith volmel 04-22-01 2
       RE: It looks like Keith BaquaR13 04-22-01 3
           RE: It looks like Keith volmel 04-22-01 4
       RE: It looks like Keith Minstrel 04-22-01 5
           RE: It looks like Keith mookiemeister 04-22-01 7
           RE: It looks like Keith BaquaR13 04-22-01 8
           RE: It looks like Keith Conspiracy Jim 04-23-01 13
 RE: It looks like Keith frogspit 04-22-01 6
   RE: It looks like Keith mookiemeister 04-22-01 9
 Looks like Lizzy to me! sleeeve 04-22-01 10
 RE: It looks like Keith idiotcowboy 04-22-01 11
 Are you the Mole? Play2Survive 04-23-01 12
   One sentence: aymelek 04-23-01 14
       time to adjust Minstrel 04-23-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-01, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It looks like Keith"
>Well based on the Ranch pics
>that have been validated, we
>know that Elisabeth is next
>to go. An all
>Ogakor final 3.
Are we just basing this on pictures? That could have been after the show! We dont know. I dont think that we can count Elisabeth out yet. Not at all. And... what about all those spoilers (jesus, billy bob) who say that Colby is gone next? I think it is probable that Keith wins, but Lis still has a shot. Anyone back me up here, this is the second post i have made saying that you shouldnt dismiss Lis quite yet.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-01, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It looks like Keith"
I don't think you can dismiss anyone yet. We just don't know for sure what is being leaked or what is a plant, be it jesus, kangaroodan or anyone else. The "old timers" here look at the frames from the videos that are released and that's probably as good an indication as anything I've seen out there.

04-22-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It looks like Keith"
> The "old timers" here
>look at the frames from
>the videos that are released
>and that's probably as good
>an indication as anything I've
>seen out there.
I agree with you. But what do u mean by this quote?

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It looks like Keith"
I mean that we probably can't trust things as much that we don't see with our own eyes, like seeing the video caps. I trust the picture at the Ranch. I'm just not sure I trust that someone mentioned it was taken 3/4 of the way through the contest.

But then again, I'm the idiot who votes the way jesus says, so what do I know?

This is Big Orange and Tina Wesson country.

04-22-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It looks like Keith"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-01 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

I certainly understand, however I have contacted this "Talisman" person. They followed up on the initial contact by the others with Mary Aldeman. "Talisman" lives in Australia and called Mary who gave her a bit more information before she stopped responding to calls and emails. This is what was relayed to "Talisman" by Mary herself. Believe it or not.

1. She (Mary) said the photo was taken in December and should not have been released before the final episode aired and was property of an unnamed person.

We know that E13 ends on Nov 30. We know that the CBS wrap party was Dec 4 after the end of the show. Because this pic would spoil the show (not to be released). A post show pic would be much more harmless and likely include more people. A party atmosphere with CBS, etc. This is not. While we don't know where the wrap party was held, this seems small (though only the kitchen) for a wrap party. And it is likely that people left very soon after the wrap party for the states. I'm sure people wanted to get back to the states with Christmas coming up, etc. IMO, this pic validates and all Ogakor final 3 and was taken Dec 1-3 while the game was still going on.

Colby said he was at a ranch when booted. So he becomes just short of the final 2. I agree that while Colby, Tina, and Keith are missing from the pic in the kitchen at the Ranch, that Colby could be going in place of Elisabeth, but I question this because of the fact that the survivors seem to take a day or so to adjust to normal life after booting. It would seem to me that Elisabeth would not be in this pick if she made it to number three which the final three tribal council was held either at the end Dec. 1 or during Dec 2 depending on the immunity challenge length of time (last year standing on the stump holding the idol took forever) and she needs time to recouperate from being in the outback. The jury vote in S2 is on Dec. 3.

2. Mary would not give the exact date of the picture.

Still, I think we have reason to believe Keith and Tina are the final two. I place Elisabeth booted next due to the above statements.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It looks like Keith"
I find it "too convenient" that the photo shows up only after
first 4 people were voted out. If the photo truely shows the
6 jury members, why didn't the person release the photo earlier
when it could be even more useful? It just seems like someone
is trying to be "helpful" to us in deducing that Elisabeth will
be going next. But NOT too helpful, if the photo is released
too early before any jury members were voted out. Why?

04-22-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It looks like Keith"
I understand your point, and that was good proof to back it up. Point taken, but i hope for a different outcome.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-01, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It looks like Keith"
<<<Colby said he was at a ranch when booted.>>>

You are wrong. He never said anything regarding being booted, just that he (pointing at Nick) and I (Colby) had to stay at a ranch. This provides a small amount of evidence that he may go prior to final 2 but where do you think the final 2 Survivors got to stay after the last council? Well, it seems likely that they stayed at least one night at the ranch. Now I won't argue that the wording of that stateent makes it seem as though Colby goes soon and with the Jesus spoiler and the Brain Trust spoilers (whether these are plants by MB or not) they make sense. If Colby does not go this week it is very likely that he will be in the final 2 as he is still the strongest competitor of the bunch. He has eaten the most in the past few weeks and as such should be the best physically. We also have read rumor that the last immunity challenge is a physical one that is conoe race. I would definitely hve to give that one (if true) to Colby.

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure we went to the moon"?!!!

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It looks like Keith"
>Well based on the Ranch pics that have been validated, we
>know that Elisabeth is next to go.

Not so... even if we assume the ranch pics to be legit it could be Colby TAKING the pics (that rag looks like his). Colby could go next, followed by Liz.

>We also know that Colby was spotted in Vegas and said that >Mitchell (who was with him) went to a resort while he and Nick >(who was with him) went to a ranch.

Which also supports Colby going next... before Liz.

>Now, judging from the spoiler of the field guide, the figure
>on the outside looks like Keith.

Looks like Tina to me.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It looks like Keith"
Does anyone know how many days passed between final 3 TC and the
final 2 TC? If it's on the same day as I suspect, then the 3rd
place finisher might not even have time to "hang out" at the
ranch before the final vote for the winner.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-01, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Looks like Lizzy to me!"
So the real question is...

Do you believe the "El Rancho" pictures?

No, I don't mean are they real pictures... there is independent confirmation that the pictures are indeed real... the real question is do they indicate who is next to go???

If you believe that they indicate that Elisabeth is the next to go, then this makes for a nice easy trip to the final two...

Elisabeth is next... Colby goes after him (Vegas conversation spoiler)... Tina probably beats Keith in the final vote...

But I'd like to suggest that these pictures came from the cast party (Colby, Tina and Keith were in another room), and were leaked to the spoiler community...

If this is the case, Elisabeth does NOT go next... the photo came out right before Rodger's boot, with hopes that we would then assume Lizzy was next in line after Rodger...

Now, let's take a look at the source code spoiler... MB planted Amber and Lizzy on the website to make it appear that they would be the final two in the game... Clearly this was a hoax... but what if MB is trying to decieve us again...

We have one photo that tells is that Lizzy is next to go, and another spoiler that told us that Lizzy was in the final two, until it was seemingly disproven...

As I've said before, Where is the best place to hide the truth: in the middle of the lies...

Lizzy makes the final two and the photo from "El Rancho" is just there to throw us off.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It looks like Keith"
> We also know that Colby was spotted in Vegas and said that
> Mitchell (who was with him) went to a resort while he and
> Nick (who was with him) went to a ranch. This spoiler came
> from the Jeff and Jer show and the pic was sent in to verify
> it as well. That means Colby goes after Elisabeth setting up
> a Tina and Keith final two.

I think theres one thing wrong here... the girls who called in said one of them (Nick or Colby) said he (Mitchell) went to the resort while they (indicating Nick and Colby) went to the ranch. Now, to me it is real important who actually made the statement... if it was Colby... I pretty much agree with your theory he's gone no latter than final 3, but if it's Nick talking... I don't think it matters near as much. Espcially this late in the game, as no one still in the game is going to spend too much time at the ranch now.

I'm also leaning heavily on Keith going this week... I'll work it up and post it sometime, and ya'll (Texan for "you all") can tell me where I'm going wrong.

-ICB

Keith-Lis-Tina-Colby*

* Updated predictions to the end as my others ones have gone down in flames

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Are you the Mole?"
>Well based on the Ranch pics that have been validated, we
>know that Elisabeth is next to go. An all Ogakor final 3.

Ooooh NO we don't. Minstrel, who took the pic? Show me proof that the person holding the camera was not Colby. Until you have that, this is reason enough to discount your all Ogakor final 3 proof.

>We also know that Colby was spotted in Vegas and said
>that Mitchell (who was with him) went to a resort
>while he and Nick (who was with him) went to
>a ranch. This spoiler came from the Jeff and
>Jer show and the pic was sent in to verify
>it as well. That means Colby goes after Elisabeth
>setting up a Tina and Keith final two.

Now I believe this is a legit spoiler - meaning Colby finishes 4th or 3rd.

>Now, judging from the spoiler of the field guide........

The field guide was printed before the winner was known. By the way, have you read the validation of the lock-box? It verifies that the winner is not known yet. And besides, I think it's a pretty off the wall stretch to assume that Keith appearing on the cover of the field guide would mean he wins it all. Unless I'm missing something, I can't see any logic that can support that.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "One sentence:"
Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence.

04-23-01, 01:38 PM (EST)
15. "time to adjust"
Elisabeth looks too refreshed to have gone before Colby. I think it takes a few days to adjust. She looks better (wieght, etc) than in E12.

Who took the pic? We don't know. To me it would seem more likely not to be a survivor, but again that's speculation. One thing I think is important is the fact that episode 14 is two shows covering 3 days. Whomever goes before the final will have only like a day before coming back to vote. Sure, Colby is more refreshed from RC wins. And maybe this pic indicates only an Ogakor final 2 at best. I just know that it was taken before the end of the show. Mary first said 3/4, then when Talisman contacted her, she put it a bit deeper without committing to an exact date. (I'm trying to get a transcript of this conversation, btw).

Field Cover: I really have a hard time believing no one knows the winner lock box included. They need to edit the show for one thing, but more importantly, cameras (even unmanned) are filming the votes as in the past. Also, the jury talks amongst themselves -- they know! A confidentiality agreement would be hard to enforce between the jurors.

But, the cover composite seems more like a man to me. The chest, arms, head, legs, waist, et al look more manly. What I don't know is when the guide was completed relative to the end of the show. In other words, is it possible to be the winner or not?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •