The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
The show has had me in stitches tonight! Ann just bellowing in song at the wrong moments have just about sent me over the edge.

I am really really liking Latricia and Jabe. Those two are the most sane on their team.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... ARnutz 07-05-05 1
 RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... ladro 07-05-05 2
 RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Bebo 07-06-05 3
   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... thndrkttn 07-06-05 4
       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Bebo 07-06-05 5
       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... bystander 07-06-05 6
           RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Bebo 07-06-05 7
               RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... volsfan 07-06-05 8
                   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Bebo 07-06-05 12
                       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... volsfan 07-06-05 17
                           RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Bebo 07-06-05 21
               RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... dragonflies 07-06-05 10
           RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... nicalai 07-06-05 9
               RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... bystander 07-06-05 11
               RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... volsfan 07-06-05 13
                   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... nicalai 07-06-05 14
                   NY Post Page Six: Kathy's 'mean' s... nicalai 07-06-05 25
                       RE: NY Post Page Six: Kathy's 'mea... volsfan 07-06-05 26
                           RE: NY Post Page Six: Kathy's 'mea... nicalai 07-07-05 27
                   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... BlueLies 07-09-05 31
                       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... foonermints 07-10-05 32
   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... ARnutz 07-06-05 15
       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... volsfan 07-06-05 16
           RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... uglier than sarah w 07-06-05 18
               RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... dragonflies 07-06-05 19
           RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... okaychatt 07-11-05 34
 RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Pretty_Kitty 07-06-05 20
   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Bebo 07-06-05 22
       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... bystander 07-06-05 23
           RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... DonnaLynn 07-06-05 24
       RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... uglier than sarah w 07-07-05 30
   RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Loree 07-07-05 28
 RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3... Tahj 07-07-05 29
   RE: I Want To Be A Hickton episode ... BlueLies 07-10-05 33
       RE: I Want To Be A Hickton episode ... Tahj 07-11-05 35
           RE: I Want To Be A Hickton episode ... BlueLies 07-11-05 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-05 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Hey Vols!

I can't believe how badly Ann & Ivette did, while Jabe & Latricia totally rocked! I agree, I like those two!

What the heck was up with Kathy telling Latricia she wasn't working for her team (or something)? I think she did a great job! It was the other bimbos who didn't work for the team!

By the way, do you think we'll ever get to know the peeps on the other team? I barely know their names!

Dayum! am I glad that both Ann & Ivette are gone!

A J Slice original ©2004

ETA: *yawn*... enough excitement for me tonight, I'm going to bed now.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-05-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I'm going to miss those quasi spontaneous operatic outbursts. Ann and short skirt girl not only screwed up, but they lied about it. It's like they assumed that because they were cute that they could show up late and lie about it and no one care. They have probably been getting away with that type of behavior all of their lives. KH should have just fired the entire team, it isn't like the three left have a chance to win.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I've gotten Mr. B hooked. He kept muttering, "If that stupid little bimbo isn't gone, I'm not watching anymore."

Jabe has been handling the meetings in the Residence beautifully. I loved it when all the lies started and he just said that bottom line, they got their points and made it back on time. And then his comment to Yvette about being able to wake up in the morning and look at yourself - terrific.

Of course, when she wakes up and looks in the mirror, she just sees a much prettier image than she's ever shown the world. Funny how someone claiming such grace and refinement is the biggest skank of all.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I was hoping that you had posted today because when Anne broke into "Wind Beneath My Wings" last night, I turned to my DH and told him that I owed you an apology. Thank GAWD Anne is gone. She had no busniess being there. The lack of commom sense was staggering. She may have looked the part but in no way was the part.

Yvette. Lying, trampy little bitch. Grrr! Can anyone tell me Kathy seemed upset to let her go?

If I had been there, I would have pulled her out of that tutu and used it to suffocate her.

07-06-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-05 AT 08:47 AM (EST)

Oh, when Ann burst into that song while Yvette was still talking, Mr. B started wondering aloud about the different mental disorders she might have. I am so amazed that she made it through all that time without getting slapped by one of her competitors (especially Jackaay or Latricia).

And why would Kathy be sorry to see her go? Because now her choices become much more difficult. While Yvette was around, Kathy always had the easy boot available. Either that, or maybe Yvette had some major body odor to go along with her scabby legs.

Edited to say no apology was necessary. Ann did have potential. Unfortunately, she's also nuts.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-06-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
Kathy was crying. Lord knows why. She did everyone a favor by getting rid of the two most worthless people in the show. I don't understand why Latricia was down in the final two though. I don't think that was fair to her since she and Jabe actually completed their tasks. It should have been Skank and Jackaaaaay. Either way the final outcome was correct.

Don't let the door knob hit ya. I almost felt sorry for Ann (NOT) since she's had soooo many opportunities for good things to happen and they never materialized (she most-likely screwed them up by spontaneously singing). Too bad she didn't learn how to spontaneously combust.

07-06-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
Her comments to Latricia were manufactured to create drama. Putting Jackaay in the final 2 didn't allow for the same drama, since J has been less combustible in the early part.

It was also another opportunity to get the viewers on Latricia's side. Her editing has been quite sympathetic, and based on the previews, that's continuing into next week, since we were shown Vanessa being mean to her. Perhaps there's a reason the producers want us to like Latricia?

07-06-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I agree with the editing of Latricia. However, I am wondering about the other team and how far they go. We have been given very little insight to what is going on over there with the make-up of the team.

Also, it was very obvious that the other team was excited about the outcome. So, they knew the drama that was going on with the two outcast.

When Latricia did her "The Rock" eye roll, I absolutely lost it. She is cracking me up. Also, I thought there was a reason why Jabe was talking about Latricia for not giving up and complaining during the challenge.

07-06-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
However, I am wondering about the other team and how far they go. We have been given very little insight to what is going on over there with the make-up of the team.

I think Vanessa's in trouble next week. We've seen a lot of her conflict with Brenden...or, for that matter, anyone who doesn't do exactly what she wants to do exactly when she wants to do it. Plus, the sympathetic preview for Latricia yet again put Vanessa in an unfavorable light.

With teamwork being such a keyword for Kathy, I think both Brenden and Vanessa have been shown negatively, despite their team's victories, so that we'd know who they were for quick departures. It seems like Jules narrates a lot for them, and that might be an editing tool to make sure we know who she is when it's time for the chop too.

The member of that team getting the most positive edit is Rashad. We weren't shown much of Team Park's efforts in the challenges, but we were shown how well Rashad and Jaret worked together to complete their tasks. That could be a sign that one (or both) of them are going to be around awhile.

Since we've been allowed to forget that JW is even in this game (he's been MIA since his initial front-and-center role), I think he's around for a few episodes too.

Right now, this is how I see the pecking order on each team:

Park: Jackaay would be the next to go, with Latricia probably outlasting Jabe (based on the sympathetic edit).

Madison:
- First wave: Vanessa, then Brenden. Jules may inch up in there if she gets into it with either or both of them.
- Middle bunch: Jules, Niki, JW
- Last to go: Jaret, and Rashad (probably in that order)

07-06-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
To be honest the only two names I knew on the Madison team were Vaness and Brenden. I agree that their edit has been so they could easily get the boot. JW reminds me of Danny on the Real World Austin and to be honest I had forgotten he was even on this show until the end.

After you reminded me of the Jaret and Rashad working together edit that does speak loudly that they are getting a team effort edit. I like it.

I don't disagree with your PTTE.

I do think we have some type of shake-up/merge in the teams. In the previews I didn't notice anything to show that but I don't think it will 7 vs. 3.

Bebo, have you heard anything on how the teams will be broken down from here on out?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-06-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
No word yet, but that challenge smells like it could be an individual one instead of a team one.

But a reality show wouldn't do a merge at 10 contestants, would it?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
That is exactly what I thought Bebo. Aside from giving us some of the best comments of the show, they are being very nice to Latricia.

I am so thankful that Ann & Yvette are gone. I was a little worried when they didn't show Jabe, Latricia & Jackaay talking like Yvette & Ann did. My first thought, what if there is a tie?!

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
there's an article in monday's ny post. i have it at home.. but it says that the hilton show is failing in ratings, so kathy took yvette on a shopping spree, but didn't really buy her anything. i can find it tonight and put it online... from that article i was sure yvette would be around longer...but i guess not.

07-06-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
How can the show be failing. There's at least 8 of us watching it right here!

07-06-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
but it says that the hilton show is failing in ratings, so kathy took yvette on a shopping spree, but didn't really buy her anything.

Kathy took Yvette on a shopping spree because the show if failing? The show has already taped...I don't get the connection here.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-06-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
i will post the story tonight. i am sure that's what it said.

07-06-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
25. "NY Post Page Six: Kathy's 'mean' shopping spree"
As quoted verbatim by Monday's NY Post:

Kathy Hilton pulled a lame stunt in L.A. last week to boost the sagging ratings of her NBC reality show, "I Want to Be a Hilton." Paris Hilton's mom asked the show's publicity guru, Sandy Berman, if she could fly the show's British vixen, Yvette Brown, in from London to drum up some media exposure. Brown has been likened to Omarosa from "The Apprentice" due to her scheming ways. Hilton took the cash-strapped Brit to pricey Italian eatery Dan Tana's and the next day dragged her along on a Rodeo Drive shopping spree. "Kathy looked crazed and was buying everything she tried on," reports our spywitness. "She also took Yvette to the store Kitson, but not to buy her anything. She just made her try on clothes so that she could get Yvette's size so she could dress her in Nicky Hilton's new line of trashy club gear. For a wealthy lady like Kathy to entice Yvette by taking her shopping on Rodeo, then not buy her anything, is low-class, callous and mean. She was supposed to be the nice one in the family." A rep for the show did not return repeated calls.

07-06-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
26. "RE: NY Post Page Six: Kathy's 'mean' shopping spree"
Thanks for posting! I misunderstood what you had said. Thanks again for posting.

07-07-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
27. "RE: NY Post Page Six: Kathy's 'mean' shopping spree"
no prob!

i am not good at repeating what i read and hear. it's like the telephone game with me, and i am the one screwing it up.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-09-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
"but it says that the hilton show is failing in ratings, so kathy took yvette on a shopping spree, but didn't really buy her anything.

Kathy took Yvette on a shopping spree because the show if failing? The show has already taped...I don't get the connection
here,"

Haven't you ever wondered (I have, especially with The Apprentice) if they ever re-tape segments at the last minute?

Why would they do that? As mentioned above, failing ratings... can you think of any others?

The show is boring and unoriginal, that's why it's failing. It's probably an indication of how the proper-half views the middle to low income people ~ annoying.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
It may take a furthur clobbering in ratings as I see it is up against Big Brother on Tuesday.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
Ha! Mr. Nutz is hooked too! He likes Latricia & Jabe the best too. He was hoping Yvette would be gone too.

You should've seen his face when Anne started singing, I was rolling!

A J Slice original ©2004

07-06-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-05 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

When she was singing on the bus ride I was just annoyed but when she broke out during the final ceremony I was like WTF is this wench doing? I was ROTFLMAO! She has some type of chemical imbalance if you ask me.

ETF speeling error!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Cross forum posting since January 2005!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
Absolutely amazing...I hope the show continues to remain interesting even with both of the psychos gone... LOVED Yvette prancing and saying "Miss Kathy, I have a dance to show you!"

I think the reason Kathy cried is because Yvette is most like her trashy daughters!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I think Kathy cried more for Ann than Yvette. Why? Thankful that there will be no more singing outbursts?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-11-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
but when she broke out during the final ceremony I was like WTF is this wench doing

I thought she was making fun of Yvette's pandering to Kathy.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I really didn't think I was going to like this show but I do I am sooooo relieved that Ann and skank girl are gone!!! Every time Ann sang I'd press the mute button now maybe I can watch a whole episode without doing that maybe

thought it was super funny when skank girl came prancing up to her team (20 minn late) and asked if anyone wanted to see the dance she had learned and everyone said NO!! stupid DAW

07-06-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
One thing that has been a pleasant surprise for me is that, unlike a lot of reality shows, the naughty contestants aren't winning. Lying, cheating, and backstabbing isn't keeping people in the game. Following the rules and working together is.

07-06-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I agree, that is kind of refreshing. I was worried last nite with Latricia and Skank in the final two but it all worked out.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I too am happy that skanky girl and the opera star wannabee are gone. UGH! Ann made me so sick! I couldn't stand her outbursts anymore! And what was with Yvette breaking into dance in front of Kathy Hilton after losing? Let me tell you this much: Yvette, if you're reading this, I took Ballet and Tap lessons when I was a little girl. Since then I have gained over 150 pounds and couldn't fit into a leotard if I tried, but I could have danced better than that!!!
What was she thinking? A vegas showgirl should have better moves than that!

I also didn't like Kathy telling Latricia that she wasn't a team player. HELLO! Last night Latricia and Jabe were the strongest players... I don't think that Latricia will win, but I love her little comments. She keeps me laughing...

I agree with most everyone else. I think that Rashawd will probably win this thing. He seems to think with his head screwed on the right way and seems to be nice and polite with everyone...

--Donna :~)

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
>One thing that has been a
>pleasant surprise for me is
>that, unlike a lot of
>reality shows, the naughty contestants
>aren't winning. Lying, cheating,
>and backstabbing isn't keeping people
>in the game. Following
>the rules and working together
>is.
>
>
>

When I read your post, the first thing I thought was, "Why didn't Kathy raise her children like this?!" haha

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
This show was like a double thrill for me this week. What was the last time I got to lose the 2 I disliked the most in the same ep? It was a double pleasure.

Yvette couldn't talk without lying. And she wasn't even good at it. She would tell lies in front of a group that could prove she was lying. She was a total failure at everything. And Ann just made me laugh because I couldn't believe anyone could be that spontaneous about their singing.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-07-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I Want To Be A Hilton episode 3 discussion"
I really can't imagine any of the good ol' southern boys winning this, or even really wanting to win this. They would be miserable living this kind of life.

Moves courtesy of Syren

07-10-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I Want To Be A Hickton episode 3 discussion"
I can't either... ironically, he seems among the stronger contestants. When he gets pissy, he gets pretty skanky in his own right... which may end up being his weakness.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-11-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: I Want To Be A Hickton episode 3 discussion"
Which one are you referring to?

Moves courtesy of Syren

07-11-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: I Want To Be A Hickton episode 3 discussion"
Jabe, I believe. The guy who got paired up with Latrisha.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •