The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Basis for Elimination"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Current Message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Basis for Elimination"
I've noticed that some people seem to think Jessi should have been the one going home last week because she had the worst of all 3 "dance for your life" solos. I disagree. No, not with the fact that she was the worst, she was. I disagree with the notion that all of the past work should not be taken into consideration and she should solely be judged on one 15 second solo. I mean, I think we all agree that Jessi and Pasha shouldn't have even been in the B3 to begin with, so how can you then think that Jessi should have been booted?

Jessi had 2 great performances, and 1 crap solo.
Faina had 1 great performance, 1 bad performance, and 2 so-so solos. (IMO. I wasn't that impressed with her solos, but maybe it's cause I just don't like her much.)

I think they made the right decision. With the girls at least. The guys is another story, and there's already been discussion on that.

Which do you think is more important-- the work they've done on performance nights, or the solo they do on results night?
I personally think the judges place too much importance on the solos. We all know that each person is great at what they do. They wouldn't be on the show if they weren't. So I would much rather have them pay more attention to what the person has done in coping with other styles and working with their partner than booting (or saving *coughCEDRICcough*) someone based just on their "dance for your life".

Thoughts?

Star <3 Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Basis for Elimination   SilverStar     06-26-07       
   RE: Basis for Elimination   Glow     06-26-07     1  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   SilverStar     06-26-07     2  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   Glow     06-26-07     7  
   RE: Basis for Elimination   CTgirl     06-26-07     3  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   Snidget     06-26-07     4  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   CTgirl     06-26-07     5  
             RE: Basis for Elimination   Sagebrush Dan     06-26-07     6  
                 RE: Basis for Elimination   Glow     06-26-07     8  
                     RE: Basis for Elimination   Sagebrush Dan     06-26-07     9  
   RE: Basis for Elimination   Sunny_Bunny     06-26-07     10  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   Sagebrush Dan     06-27-07     11  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   emydi     06-27-07     15  
   RE: Basis for Elimination   tribephyl     06-27-07     12  
   RE: Basis for Elimination   Magnolia_Rocker     06-27-07     13  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   Snidget     06-27-07     14  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   bullzeye     06-27-07     16  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   agman     06-27-07     17  
             RE: Basis for Elimination   bullzeye     06-27-07     22  
                 RE: Basis for Elimination   agman     06-27-07     23  
                     RE: Basis for Elimination   bullzeye     06-27-07     24  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   Sagebrush Dan     06-27-07     18  
             RE: Basis for Elimination   bullzeye     06-27-07     19  
                 RE: Basis for Elimination   agman     06-27-07     21  
             RE: Basis for Elimination   agman     06-27-07     20  
                 RE: Basis for Elimination   Sagebrush Dan     06-27-07     28  
                     RE: Basis for Elimination   emydi     06-28-07     30  
   RE: Basis for Elimination   mattben     06-27-07     25  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   bullzeye     06-27-07     26  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   Sunny_Bunny     06-27-07     27  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   Sagebrush Dan     06-27-07     29  
   RE: Basis for Elimination   SilverStar     06-29-07     31  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   Magnolia_Rocker     06-29-07     32  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   SilverStar     06-29-07     34  
             RE: Basis for Elimination   syren     06-29-07     36  
     RE: Basis for Elimination   ulalame     06-29-07     33  
         RE: Basis for Elimination   SilverStar     06-29-07     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •