The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Burnett in the Cutting Room"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room"
If anyone questions that JD has been the frontrunner all along, I think this editing job shows it. I'm not saying the fix is in, I'm just saying MB handicapped this race and picked JD to be the favorite.

What a great story line - he comes on strong, full of bravado, soars high. Then soars to close to the sun, falters, looks down for the count, might he be voted off??? Stay tuned, don't leave your seats. Wait, what's that??? The Prodigal Son returns, galloping in from stage right, kicking @ss and taking initials - he doesn't have time to take names.

I think MB didn't want him to run away with it so used all this bad boy stuff to keep people involved and guessing. How much of this show/boards/blogs are about JD??

And have you seen the CBS web site? I never looked until last night. They have titles for all of the shows (below.) You notice how no one is mentioned by name except when they leave? Besides JD, that is?

WEEK 09
09.06 | Battle of the Originals
09.04 | And Then There Were Five
WEEK 08
08.31 | Goodbye, Ty
08.30 | The Good News & ...
08.28 | Mig vs. Suzie Part Deux
WEEK 07
08.24 | Deanna's Dream Deferred
08.23 | Jordis In Jeopardy?
08.22 | You Can't Always Get...
WEEK 06
08.17 | Jessica's Journey Over
08.16 | The Hot Seat
08.14 | J.D. Discord Continues
WEEK 05
08.10 | Brandon Bids Adieu
08.09 | The Comeback
08.07 | J.D.'s Center of the World
WEEK 04
08.03 | Three Strikes & Tara's Out
08.02 | Down to Ten
08.01 | J.D.'s Dastardly Deeds...
WEEK 03
07.27 | Daphna & Heather Gone
07.26 | J.D.'s Notes Fall Flat
07.25 | J.D.’s Fortunes at Risk?
WEEK 02
07.20 | Neal’s Nixed
07.19 | Style Versus Substance
07.18 | The One I Don't Love
WEEK 01
07.13 | Wil Gets Cut
07.12 | Rock the Vote
07.11 | Dana Dismissed

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Burnett in the Cutting Room   trigirl     08-31-05       
   RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   shanana banana     08-31-05     1  
   RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   olnrerunqueen     08-31-05     2  
     RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   cycles2k     08-31-05     3  
         RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   grit     08-31-05     4  
             RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   LaLaLisa     08-31-05     5  
                 RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   CattyChat     09-03-05     7  
   RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   trigirl     09-03-05     6  
     RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   Loree     09-03-05     8  
         RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   Snidget     09-03-05     9  
             RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   Loree     09-03-05     10  
                 RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   Snidget     09-03-05     11  
     RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   LaLaLisa     09-04-05     12  
         RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   trigirl     09-05-05     13  
             RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   cheesybread     09-06-05     14  
                 RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   nashtheslash     09-06-05     15  
   RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   LaLaLisa     09-07-05     16  
     RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   Loree     09-07-05     17  
         RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   LaLaLisa     09-07-05     18  
             RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   geg6     09-07-05     19  
   RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   LaLaLisa     09-07-05     20  
   RE: Burnett in the Cutting Room   LaLaLisa     09-07-05     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •