The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye - Episode 9.13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye - Episode 9.13"
Here it is the final Hawkeye for the season. Those faithful few know what to do.

1. Just where on earth did the parkas, mitts, boots, etc., come from?

2. How would each of the teams amuse themselves in the ice shack?

3. What would a perfect Alaskan welcome be for a couple of beach bums, a black couple from the south and a pair of ivy-league educated Hippies?

4. Forget the cluebox, where should have each of the teams been sent on their snow shoes?

5. Name an instance where Ray & Yolanda wouldn't ask for directions.

6. If you speak Hippy, please tell me what "Tatow" means.

7. If there were team flags, what should some of the team's flag have on it (yeah, I can probably guess what comes to mind for the Hippies flag )?

8. What exactly was going through the Frat Boys' minds when they realized that they were going to drill so many holes?

9. Why did we not see Ray & Yolanda at the flag road block?

10. What were the Double Ds thinking when the Hippies crossed the finish line first and when the Frat Boys crossed the finish line second?

EXTRA CREDIT: What was up with all the gratuitous shots of Lake & Wanda at the finish line?

Siggie courtesy of Seana

To all my fellow Canucks, have a great May 2-4 weekend! To the non-Canucks, have a great weekend too!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.13 Molaholic 05-19-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

edited because of stoopid html goofs.

Usual disclaimer -- I post before reading, so any copying is proof of a breech in the space-time continuum.
(Maybe not so much this time since I'm number uno )

1. Just where on earth did the parkas, mitts, boots, etc., come from?
The Travelocity Gnome has connections with the Big Fella up at the North Pole. I thought you knew that.

2. How would each of the teams amuse themselves in the ice shack?
Hippies -- well, let's just say "Plenty-o-Zig-Zags"
Frat Boys -- see Duke Lacrosse team handbook
Ray & Yolanda -- They never made it, having gotten lost a few feet from the doorway.

3. What would a perfect Alaskan welcome be for a couple of beach bums, a black couple from the south and a pair of ivy-league educated Hippies?
"Don't forget our motto -- Don't Eat Yellow Snow"

4. Forget the cluebox, where should have each of the teams been sent on their snow shoes?
Hard to say, since Imelda Marcos is no longer amongst the breathing.

5. Name an instance where Ray & Yolanda wouldn't ask for directions.
"Which way to the altar?" congrats!

6. If you speak Hippy, please tell me what "Tatow" means.
The best translation, according Babelfish.com: "Alas, it seems as if the latest batch of cannabis infused brownies is just a trifle over-done and it will be necessary to start over from the beginning, as these will never do for the annual county fair."

7. If there were team flags, what should some of the team's flag have on it (yeah, I can probably guess what comes to mind for the Hippies flag )?
Hippies -- Green with a large 'leaf-of-three' embossed over swirling smoke.
Frat Boys -- Blue background, large white hands grabbing a shapely female nether region in the center.
Ray & Yolanda -- Orange -- with a large coiled snake -- the motto "Don't follow me" underneath.

8. What exactly was going through the Frat Boys' minds when they realized that they were going to drill so many holes?
"May -- we haven't drilled this many holes since that (the rest does not meet the PG13 requirement ... sorry)

9. Why did we not see Ray & Yolanda at the flag road block?
Obviously, they got lost trying to find a place they had already been to.

10. What were the Double Ds thinking when the Hippies crossed the finish line first and when the Frat Boys crossed the finish line second?
Thinking about how they'd spend their share of 2nd place money. All those gooses sure do add up.

EXTRA CREDIT: What was up with all the gratuitous shots of Lake & Wanda at the finish line?
EPBvM lost a bet with Phil's golf equipment.

Thanks, warp -- it was a pleasure to be part of the usual suspects. Enjoy Victoria Day (next week we get Memorial Day).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •