The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stupid Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 2046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-12, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Stupid Twist #3"
Being nominated is a necessary evil for BB HGs. OK, perhaps in the archives of BB history you may find very, very, VERY rare examples where a HG was never nominated during their season if one even exists (and I'm not counting those who were expelled, i.e. Willie.) But for the most part an overwhelming number of HGs experience nominations. Some sooner than others; some more often than others; and the reasons they are nominated will vary. If you want to say that Kara was a "victim of circumstance" by being on Dan's team, I can accurately state that Shane was ALSO a "victim of circumstance" by being on Willie's team.

How they handle it and what they do to try to survive is mostly on them. They can escape eviction by:

A) Winning POV. By taking matters into their OWN hands and controlling their OWN fate they win POV and take themselves off the block. This is PRECISELY what Shane did successfully and he remains in the House. Kara failed to take control of her fate with this option, so them she needed to go to Plan B.

B) Social Game. Get to know and try to get in good with as many HGs as possible to secure the necessary votes to stay in the game. Kara did not, thus she is accountable for her own eviction.

I agree that losing the first competition put Jodi, Kara, and Danielle is a bad situation due largely to the first stupid twist of the season. But if I'm going to throw even a morsal of credit Production's way, at least they advised ALL the teams what was at stake and the consequences of finishing last BEFORE the competition commenced. With that knowledge in mind they STILL performed miserably and finished last. So Jodi, Kara, and Danielle can all hold themselves accountable.

Sure it would be advisable for Joe, and every HG for that matter, to get to know everyone they're sharing the House with. But you failed to see the key word in my statement--NEED. Joe did not NEED to know everyone in Week One because he was not at risk. Kara, with one foot out the door, did. It was a blunder on her part or for anyone who would be in her similar situation.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stupid Twist   michel     07-13-12       
   RE: Stupid Twist   Outfrontgirl     07-14-12     1  
   Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-16-12     2  
     RE: Stupid Twist #2   Estee     07-16-12     3  
         RE: Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-16-12     4  
             RE: Stupid Twist #2   Round Robin     07-17-12     5  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-17-12     6  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #2   suzzee     07-18-12     7  
   Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-20-12     8  
     RE: Stupid Twist #3   Estee     07-20-12     9  
         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-20-12     10  
             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-21-12     11  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-22-12     12  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-22-12     13  
                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-22-12     14  
                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-22-12     15  
                                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-23-12     16  
                                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-23-12     18  
                                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-24-12     20  
                                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-24-12     22  
                                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-27-12     24  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-23-12     17  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-23-12     19  
                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-24-12     21  
                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-24-12     23  
                                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-27-12     25  
                                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-28-12     26  
   The Stupid Twist That Explains the ...   michel     07-28-12     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •