The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stupid Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 2005 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-12, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Stupid Twist #3"

>The problem I have with it
>was illustrated by Kara being
>targeted only because she was
>Dan's player. It robs the
>players of their own game.

The reason Kara was targeted was because they were a player down. And why were they a player down? Because EVERY ONE OF THEM sucked in the first challenge. They knew the consequences for finishing last...and they STILL finished last. No robbery here...Jodi and Kara made their own beds on this one.

>If you say so. I have
>very little recollection of past
>BB season. If Survivor is
>my "filet mignon" then BB
>is little more than bubble
>gum.

Pretty good analogy. Athough I DESPISE gum so if BB was "bubble gum" I wouldn't be watching it. For me I would say Filet Mignon vs. the "mystery meat" I used to get in my HS cafeteria every Wednesday.

>Being a few days away from
>the Olympics, I have to
>object at calling Dan, Boogie
>and Janelle good competitors. They
>are all poor athletes, only
>winning because the BB challenges
>are mostly mickey mouse competitions.

Well naturally compared to the Olympic Games any Reality Show competition would be regarded as "Mickey Mouse." But several of the challenges do require physical skill and athleticism and Bogie, Janelle and Dan have historically held their own.

>I serioulsy doubt that viewers watch
>for the competitions. If they
>do then I wonder what
>they expect from them. Take
>the burglar quizz; how dumb
>was that? The social game
>is the only game worth
>watching.

I don't. Man has always had a passion to watch competition. Bottomline: If they removed challenges and competitions from Reality Shows, every one of them would go off the air.
That being said I agree the Burglar quiz was silly; actually most of your Q&A contests are lame. I'm glad they're all not like that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stupid Twist   michel     07-13-12       
   RE: Stupid Twist   Outfrontgirl     07-14-12     1  
   Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-16-12     2  
     RE: Stupid Twist #2   Estee     07-16-12     3  
         RE: Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-16-12     4  
             RE: Stupid Twist #2   Round Robin     07-17-12     5  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-17-12     6  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #2   suzzee     07-18-12     7  
   Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-20-12     8  
     RE: Stupid Twist #3   Estee     07-20-12     9  
         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-20-12     10  
             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-21-12     11  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-22-12     12  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-22-12     13  
                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-22-12     14  
                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-22-12     15  
                                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-23-12     16  
                                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-23-12     18  
                                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-24-12     20  
                                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-24-12     22  
                                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-27-12     24  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-23-12     17  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-23-12     19  
                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-24-12     21  
                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-24-12     23  
                                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-27-12     25  
                                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-28-12     26  
   The Stupid Twist That Explains the ...   michel     07-28-12     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •