The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stupid Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 2019 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-12, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Stupid Twist #3"
Hi Michel! Nice seeing ya again.

Very few posters dislike bringing back returning players as much as I, but actually I'm semi-cool with the Coach/Mentor idea so long as none of them go into the game as players. And they do get to complete...even if it's only against each other.

If memory served me correct I believe the F4 HOH Competition in Britney's season involved trying to navigate Christmas ornaments through an obstacle where smaller hands/fingers would be an advantage and she still failed miserably.

I suppose you're right that Production could devise something to try to give Britney an advantage so it's not their "creativity" I would underestimate...it would be their ability to whip up something that unique on just a day or two notice. But with Bogie, Janelle, and Dan you have above average challenge competitors who I think would beat Britney even if they did bring out a balance beam or small perch.

I'm not surprised the ratings are the lowest ever. Every season you have at least a handful of HGs who are very good challenge competitors. This season you really only have Shane and Frank. The rest of the hamsters this year are social butterflies and/or drama queens/kings. Clearly a recipe for disaster.
Sure viewers like drama, but at the end of the day BB fans want to see a game being played where the best competitors emerge victorious.

As for your Pearl Island exmple:
That challenge was designed more to eliminate Burton whose burly arm was unable to slide down into the canister to retreive the balls. The other four Survivors had no problem reaching down. Darah emerged with the victory because, once Burton was eliminated, she was competing against IMO the most pathetic and inept F3 in Survivor history with Fairplay, Sandra, and Lil.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stupid Twist   michel     07-13-12       
   RE: Stupid Twist   Outfrontgirl     07-14-12     1  
   Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-16-12     2  
     RE: Stupid Twist #2   Estee     07-16-12     3  
         RE: Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-16-12     4  
             RE: Stupid Twist #2   Round Robin     07-17-12     5  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #2   michel     07-17-12     6  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #2   suzzee     07-18-12     7  
   Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-20-12     8  
     RE: Stupid Twist #3   Estee     07-20-12     9  
         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-20-12     10  
             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-21-12     11  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-22-12     12  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-22-12     13  
                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-22-12     14  
                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-22-12     15  
                                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-23-12     16  
                                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-23-12     18  
                                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-24-12     20  
                                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-24-12     22  
                                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-27-12     24  
                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-23-12     17  
                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-23-12     19  
                         RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-24-12     21  
                             RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-24-12     23  
                                 RE: Stupid Twist #3   Aruba     07-27-12     25  
                                     RE: Stupid Twist #3   michel     07-28-12     26  
   The Stupid Twist That Explains the ...   michel     07-28-12     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •