The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Winner Voting Thread......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-01, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Winner Voting Thread......"
I have recieved a couple of requests for this, so here it is. Seems that only a select few (3 to be exact) are left in the PTTE competition and, of course, this doesn't hold as much prestige, but here 'tis....

Rules are the same...and please, please, Heed these rules...

1. REPLY TO THIS POST ONLY.
2. NAME THE WINNER IN YOUR SUBJECT HEADING.
3. THIS IS OPEN UNTIL THURSDAY APRIL 26th BEFORE NEXT EPISODE AIRS
(Webby, would you be so kind as to lock this then?)

You've got a 1 in 4 chance, go ahead.....

Happy Voting!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Liz VampKira 04-21-01 1
 Elisabeth missalex 04-21-01 2
 Keith. ACPS65 04-21-01 3
 Tina Ptaz 04-21-01 4
 Keith BaquaR13 04-21-01 5
   TINA DivaByTheSea 04-21-01 6
 Tina bebekid 04-21-01 7
 Tina frogspit 04-21-01 8
 Elisabeth MetsGirl 04-21-01 9
 Tina anotherkim 04-21-01 10
 Tina IceCat 04-21-01 11
 Tina dangerboy 04-21-01 12
 Tina lazybar 04-21-01 13
 Keith Loree 04-21-01 14
 Winner Of The Final Immunity Challe... SurvivinDawg 04-21-01 15
   RE: Winner Of The Final Immunity Ch... nailbone 04-23-01 31
 Tina IslandFever 04-21-01 16
 Tina Casezille 04-21-01 17
   Keith kuchakor 04-21-01 18
 Tina bergdogg 04-22-01 19
 Elisabeth PokeyOkie 04-22-01 20
 TINA.. skierdude10 04-22-01 21
 Colby idiotcowboy 04-22-01 22
 Tina volmel 04-22-01 23
 Tina mookiemeister 04-22-01 24
   Keith wins Minstrel 04-22-01 25
 VoTe ToTaLs To DaTe... BaquaR13 04-22-01 26
 LizJustis LIZZLOVER 04-22-01 27
 Colby LowRent 04-23-01 28
 Elisabeth dabo 04-23-01 29
 Tina MC_Hampster 04-23-01 30
 Lizzie nailbone 04-23-01 32
 Tina aymelek 04-23-01 33
 Tina dangerkitty 04-23-01 34
 Tina HomeBrewer 04-23-01 35
   Change my vote to LIZLIZ HomeBrewer 04-23-01 37
 Tina landruajm 04-23-01 36
 Colby Kismet 04-23-01 38
 KEITH mysty101 04-23-01 39
 Tina Bebo 04-23-01 40
 Tina Dorgor 04-23-01 41
 Tina samiam 04-23-01 42
 Tina ulalame 04-23-01 43
 Elisabeth GoColbster 04-23-01 44
 Keith skierdude10 04-23-01 45
 Tina Superman 04-24-01 46
 Keith Mitrelleum 04-24-01 47
 Keith janisella 04-24-01 48
 Tina ItzLisa 04-24-01 49
 LIZ yoda_schwartz 04-24-01 50
 Vote Total to Date... LIZZLOVER 04-24-01 51
 Elisabeth rwj3eb 04-24-01 52
 Elisabeth sleeeve 04-26-01 53
 Tina.... MDSkinner 04-26-01 54
 Colby Pinky and the Brain 04-26-01 55
 Keith Donzi 04-26-01 56
 Tina Loogaro 04-26-01 57
 Tina Kokoro 04-26-01 58
   Tina 5Foot3 04-26-01 59
       FINAL Vote totals... sleeeve 04-27-01 62
 Tina kuchakor 04-26-01 60
 Colby Play2Survive 04-27-01 61
   Bumping for braggarts Kismet 05-03-01 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-21-01, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Liz"

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"In the eye of the hurricane, the thrill is always worth the pain." from "Flirting With Disaster"- Bruce Willis

missalex 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-21-01, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missalex Click to send private message to missalex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Elisabeth"
There are lots of spoliers that point to Elisabeth winning, and I think that she'll pull it back somehow.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Keith."
I have my reasons....

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tina"
As bad as I hate to admit it, she's probably got it in the bag. Wish Elisabeth could pull it out, though.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-01, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Keith"
I wish that Lis could pull it out, but i think it will come down to Tina and Keith, and somehow i think that we will be surprised (like last year) that Keith wins it.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-01, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TINA"
She's the only one really and truly "playing the game" and separating her emotions, ala Rich Hatch.

Damn it, I wanted Kentucky Joe to stay.

When Colby gets the boot though, can he come to my house and play?

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-21-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tina"
I have to go with Tina. She has played the game the best. I have been thinking this at least since the Ogas got the upper hand when they booted Jeff. I knew at least 1 Oga would make final 2, and I figured Tina would do it and win.

I will also be thrilled to see Lis win, as she is my favorite.

I think (some will disagree) that the only way Keith or Colby can win is if they face each other. This is not likely, since they both have lots of prior votes. I think if either of them face Tina or Lis, they will lose!

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tina"
Tina wins the million! See Ep#1 analysis thread. Tina is the -only- one who actually knows how to play the game. She is 9-0 for voting out players! Yes, every one of her votes went to the bootee and she was instrumental in knocking out NINE players so far... and yet Tina has exactly ZERO votes against her! Nobody else can compare to her head game. She'll be sure to get Keith to the F2 and then... Tina takes home the million! Go, Tina!

MetsGirl 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MetsGirl Click to send private message to MetsGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Elisabeth"
"Ya Gotta Believe!"

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tina"
She knows how to play--she has been friendly with all and has pulled her weight. As pointed out above,she has been in on 9 bootees, so she is obviously right in the thick of the stuff.

I doubt too many people would hold her alliances against her--they all know the name of the game is Survivor, not Best Buddy--all of them would play mind games in order to win a million. Jerri can act all offended, but if she had the chance, she would have booted out any Oga that stood in her way--she was just never in the mix when it came to strategy.

Kim

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tina"
Cuz 'jesus' said so

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tina"
"My advice is make an aliance and stick to it"....Rudy

She has.

j

lazybar 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazybar Click to send private message to lazybar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Tina"
Obviously my picks to the end have been way off the mark so far, but here's my logic for why I think Tina wins:

1) Keith and Tina are clearly in control of the game now, so I see Colby going next followed by Liz;

2) In the final vote I think that:
a) Jerri wants revenge on Tina and that Jerri will lobby Amber and Alicia to vote against Tina, so 3 votes against Tina;
b) Nick hates Keith, and Rodger likes Tina, and Liz will vote with Rodger, so 3 votes against Keith,
c) MB has said something like that a fight loses the potential winner a critical vote, and this seems to me to be the famous Keith and Colby rice fight, so it seems to me now to be: 3 votes against Tina, and 4 votes against Keith.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Keith"
Okay we all know he is the longshot. But I love to bet on the longshot at the races. I think Keith and Tina are going to be the final 2. And I think Tina will be upset in a tight vote. I think she has angered (backstabbed) more people than she realizes. Keith has just been annoying and arrogant. But except for Jerri he never talks bad about other people. And I think I would be more upset with someone who has betrayed me (Tina) than someone that just annoyed me (Keith).

I would really like to have Elisabeth win. But I don't think it will happen.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Winner Of The Final Immunity Challenge"
Without naming a name, I'll say that whoever wins the Final IC will win the Game.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Winner Of The Final Immunity Challenge"
Now THAT's going out on a limb!!!

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tina"
Quote from Tina, "Do you want to vote off Keith or do you want to win the million dollars?" Or something to that effect when she sabotaged Jerri's alliance and voted off Mitchell. Or a quote from Jerri, "yes I think Tina has played a very good game". Tina will go up against Keith and win. And anyway, he owes her a few. Remember her stepping down during the pole standing IC? Tina is shrewd and manipulative in a nice sort of way. Gretchen with an attitude.

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Tina"
Just cause I think she does. =) Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-01, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Keith"
Only because Richard Hatch is picking Tina...he's been wrong on EVERYTHING thus far.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Tina"
Cause Jesus says so, and I gotta believe in Christ!!!!

Colby, then Liz, and Tina Rocks Kieth in the final vote.

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-01, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Elisabeth"
With the pix of her in the "intro," I think MB wants to rub our noses in it, daring us to not believe.

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-01, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "TINA.."

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-01, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Colby"
That stupid outta place Field Guide pic... strikes again... leading me down this rocky barren field...

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-01, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Tina"
n/m

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-01, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tina"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-01 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

Tina is in the best position to win the game as shown to
us by MB's editing of the show so far. She is close to
all three of the remaining players, and has the most
flexibility in who she want to "play the game with" in
the next 2 episodes. The other three players have more limited
options on who they can "play" with. K/E and C/E relationship
is pretty much non-existent. And C/K relationship is almost
volatile as shown in the last episode.

Colby can only win if he can win the next two immunity
challenges. If he doesn't win the immunity in EP13, there
is absolutely no reason why Tina wouldn't aligned with
Elisabeth to vote him out. Having Colby in final 3
means Tina has less chance of getting to the final 2, since
Colby has more chance of winning the immunity and would
probably pick Keith as the final 2 partner.

Elisabeth is my sentimental favorite, but she has almost no
chance of getting to the final 2 from what we've seen.
She is an outsider to the Ogakor 3 alliance, and hasn't
won any challenges or even threaten to win any challenges.

Keith is probably the one person everyone will want to take to
the final 2. He seemed to have rubbed everyone the wrong way,
and is probably the easiest of the 4 players to beat in the
final 2.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Keith wins"
It all points to him.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-01, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "VoTe ToTaLs To DaTe..."
This is the 26th post with 24 votes so far...

Tina- 14 votes (somebody is the favorite...)
Keith- 5 votes
Elisabeth- 4 votes
Colby- 1 vote (now he's the underdog)

We'll see what happens, keep voting!

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-01, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "LizJustis"
I'm going against the grain because of all the spoilers that point to Tina or Keith winning. I think (more like, hope) that she finds a way to pull it out somehow.

Like Tina said, "I just want one of the good guys to win this time". IMHO, Liz is the ONLY "good guy" left on the playing field.

Liz Just Is (and then some)

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Colby"
For these reasons:

1 Lizard will be the target in the next episode
2 Colby is the only one of these doofuses who can win immunity
3 Colby will win the jury vote between either carrots OR Tina
4 I have him in the office pool at work

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Elisabeth"
after all it is OZ dorothy has to learn to stand on her own and then she can't lose

MC_Hampster 105 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MC_Hampster Click to send private message to MC_Hampster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Tina"
I think this is easier than picking the ouster next week!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Lizzie"
Going with my heart rather than my head here. Tina has played the game the best, IMO, and contrary to popular opinion, Colby has played well also. And Rodger seems to think Keith played well also. And Colby is my fave (being a fellow Texan and Tech-san), but to steal a phrase....Liz just is!!

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tina"
Played the game the best. Period.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-23-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Tina"
She has played the best overall, she has a great deal of control over the voting right now, she gets along with all the other three still out there, she has friends on the jury. It is somewhat dependent on who the onterh finalist is, but jurors should recognize that she deserves it most.

That said, of course we have no real way of knowing how the jury will make their individual voting decisions. I do believe she has an excellent chance and at this point both deserves to win and I would like to see her win.

dangerkitty

"Nevermind" - Kurt Cobain and Emily Litella

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tina"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-01 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

Only because I think she has played the game correctly. I can see how each of the others could also win, even if they go against Tina. My PTTE sucked, so what do I know.... Colby this week (he goes to the ranch), Liz follows (no way she can win the rite of passage immunity, and no way T/K will take her to final TC) Tina wins in a close one.... I think Keith would vote Tina over himself...

After rethinking, I will change my vote to Liz. The reasoning, Tina is a favorite. Colby is also a favorite, but he goes this week. Not too many people would be happy with Keith, but I would not mind so much. The least likely, and therefore the "most likely" is Liz. I will reply with a change vote.

Edited because I am a moron...... and drank too much this weekend!!

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Change my vote to LIZLIZ"
Blame it on the beer.... It was good, but it has these strange effects on my reasoning. Not that Tina is not a good choice; it is just too obvious for my liking.

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Tina"
It's either her or Lis, I think...immunity screws up everything, but I think Tina's probably the one.

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-01, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Colby"
Tina/Keith is just too easy. Reminds me of last year when Rich couldn't possibly win.

mysty101 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysty101 Click to send private message to mysty101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "KEITH"
Believe Billybob spoiler

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Tina"
I would prefer Lis, but think Tina will take it over Keith in the final 2.

Dorgor 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dorgor Click to send private message to Dorgor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Tina"
I think the ranch picture points to Elisabeth not winning and I think the Las Vegas comments of Colby count him out so that leaves Tina and Keith. There is no way that that jury would let Keith win. Would you? He's a putz.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Tina"
She's the master of the game, and deserves to win.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Tina"
She seems the most logical to me. I think the final two will be Keith and Tina, and that between the two, Tina will win.

GoColbster 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-01, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoColbster Click to send private message to GoColbster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Elisabeth"
Just a hunch...

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Keith"
.///

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Tina"

"Sniffing Glue Since 1974 and Still Going Strong"

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Keith"

Oh, I hate to say it, but that Billybob spoiler has got me bugged out. It's very highly possible.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Keith"
I think he could beat Tina or Colby in the Final 2. Colby comes off as a whiner and Tina is sanctimonious.

My second choice is Bessy.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Tina"
The Cowboy's gone Thursday night. Keith and Tina honor each other's alliance and vote off Lis. Tina knows that in a final two situation, the jury would hand her the money against Keith as opposed to Lis (as much as I like Keith and don't understand why he's thought so badly of). Tina walks away with thoughts of a million dollars worth of Doritos dancing in her head.

And, yes, I take back my weirded-out line of thinking on the Bashers Board where I speculated that Tina would take Lis with her into the final two, thereby assuring Lis the money because she needs it. I was mislead. I was thinking like a cracked-out knucklehead. I was hopped up on way too much diet Pepsi. Please accept my apologies....

And MUCHO smooches to Shakes for not frying my a.ss over THAT speculation!!!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

yoda_schwartz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yoda_schwartz Click to send private message to yoda_schwartz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "LIZ"
liz all the way, there is no stopping her.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
-Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith-

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Vote Total to Date..."
This is post # 51 with 46 votes cast so far...

Tina - 24
Liz Just Is - 10
Keith - 9
The Colbster - 3

Liz Just Is

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Elisabeth"
I think she will win the next two Ic's. (hopefully). And she will beat all 3 in the final vote. It will be Elisabeth and Tina, and Lis will get 4 votes,(rodger,nick,jerri,alicia) and Tina will get 3 votes, (Keith, Colby, and Amber.)

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Elisabeth"
In a shocker next week, Lizzy wins the final IC, and takes Tina to the finals.

Lizzy wins by one vote, as Jerri gets her revenge against the conniving Tina, while all other Survivors vote along tribal lines.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Tina...."
seems like the safest and the most logical choice as of right now, but it is really hard to say what will happen from here on out. It is even more difficulto to decipher what the jury will be thinking when it comes time to vote.

Pinky and the Brain 43 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinky%20and%20the%20Brain Click to send private message to Pinky%20and%20the%20Brain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Colby"
Upsets Tina in a landslide vote - - 6 to 1.

Donzi 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donzi Click to send private message to Donzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Keith"
I know I'm in the minority, but I'm going with my heart and billybob.

Loogaro 46 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loogaro Click to send private message to Loogaro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Tina"
and the Tennessee Titans.

~~
Moo juice, it's fan-fvckin'-tastic!
Loogaro

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Tina"
'Cause it damn well better not be Colby.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Tina"
I would love for Liz to win this game but it seems to be highly unlikely. Tina is my second choice because she can beat both Colby and Keith in a jury vote. She can say that she is the person who kept the Ogakor tribe alive. When the tribes merged she gave up immunity for Keith who needed it not only to save himself but also to save the Oggies.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "FINAL Vote totals..."
As per the rules of this thread, all posts cast after 8:00 pm EST do not count (sorry Kuchakor and Play2Survive).

This is post number 62 with 54 eligible votes.

The final vote totals for this thread are:

Tina:28
Colby:4
Keith:10
Lizzy:12

Which means that 42 people are still in the running.

The official voting thread for Episode 14 will be posted next week by Superman, but this bragging rights poll is closed... come back next week and vote in the real thing!

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Tina"
Well, not much explaination needed here. I think we all are pretty assured it is Tina.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Colby"
n/m

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Bumping for braggarts"
Bump

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •