The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marcella's nominees"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marcella's nominees"
I think it will be interesting to watch who M puts up as nominees and how the vote will go for the 3. Since Amy is his best friend, she isn't getting nominated. I think he is somewhat closer to D than the other guests. My guess is that he will nomimate Roddy and Lisa.

If that is the nominees, Danielle will vote to get rid of Roddy and I'm pretty sure he'll get Jasonto join her. That means Roddyis finally a goner.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marcella's nominees nailbone 08-30-02 1
 Roddy vs Danielle CSHS79 08-30-02 2
   RE: Roddy vs Danielle esquire 08-30-02 3
       Roddy's Toast CSHS79 08-30-02 4
           RE: Roddy's Toast nailbone 08-30-02 5
 RE: Marcella's nominees Spidey 08-30-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marcella's nominees"
He's got a crush on Roddy, though, so that's not a done deal. And these hamsters have a habit of letting their feelings rule over their brains.

I'm saying Jason and Lisa, cuz he's less close (is that proper grammar?) to them than to the other 3.

- Things go better with Rock!!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Roddy vs Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-02 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

This past week Marcellas said Danielle & Roddy are the strongest competition and that next week should be the clash of the titans.
Whether that means they are the nominees or not they will be the ones to watch. While it's true Marcellas has had a crush in the past on Roddy,this past week he's become frustated with him. So I think he'll put Roddy up & no matter who he faces Roddy's gone.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Roddy vs Danielle"
so, how would the votes go in a clash of the titans?

D should get Jason's and Lisa's vote. That would be enough to eliminate Roddy

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Roddy's Toast"
No matter who he puts up against him, Roddy is gone next week.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Roddy's Toast"
I think at this point you are right. The only *possible* alternative would be Amy as part of ORD, but that wouldn't happen anyway.

- Things go better with Rock!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marcella's nominees"
Didn't Marc make a pact with Roddy to go final 3 with him and Amy? Roddy got him into the hot tub, poured on the sexy charm, ...

They are actually in a good position to go for it now. Put up 2 of J/L/D and the only way they get screwed is if the other of the J/L/D trio gets POV.

Question, can the HOH put up the holder of the POV if (s)he uses it to get someone else out?

Say D/J are on the block and Lisa wins POV and gets Danielle off. Can Marc put up Lisa? If not, Roddy is nominated. If HOH can nominate holder of POV, then it is a lost cause for L/D/J if Marc plays his cards right. Can someone clarify that point?

Marc would be stupid to nominate Roddy if he is confident he has him on his side. So that is likely what he will do... (Not that he is truly stupid, but stupid in the hampster sense.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •