The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For what it's worth..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For what it's worth..."
I thought Fantasia had the worst performance of the week. America should have voted her off the show.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: For what it's worth... PagongRatEater 04-07-05 1
 RE: For what it's worth... geekboy 04-07-05 2
 RE: For what it's worth... DontGetMeStarted 04-07-05 3
   RE: For what it's worth... consise10 04-13-05 29
 RE: For what it's worth... seahorse 04-07-05 4
 RE: For what it's worth... Hoobie 04-07-05 5
   RE: For what it's worth... geekboy 04-07-05 6
       RE: For what it's worth... phantomphan 04-07-05 11
           RE: For what it's worth... redheaded_sweetheart 04-07-05 13
 RE: For what it's worth... TanNymph 04-07-05 7
   RE: For what it's worth... dragonflies 04-08-05 16
 RE: For what it's worth... MarleyCat 04-07-05 8
 RE: For what it's worth... Das Mole 04-07-05 9
   RE: For what it's worth... missygirl3 04-08-05 18
 RE: For what it's worth... DearAbby 04-07-05 10
 RE: For what it's worth... robyn12 04-07-05 12
   RE: For what it's worth... seahorse 04-08-05 14
 RE: For what it's worth... aquariaqueen 04-08-05 15
   RE: For what it's worth... browneyedgirl918 04-08-05 17
   My thoughts exactly weltek 04-12-05 25
 RE: For what it's worth... callalilly3000 04-08-05 19
 RE: For what it's worth... anotherkim 04-11-05 20
 RE: For what it's worth... braveheart 04-11-05 21
   RE: For what it's worth... mrc 04-12-05 22
   RE: For what it's worth... geg6 04-12-05 23
       RE: For what it's worth... braveheart 04-12-05 24
           RE: For what it's worth... weltek 04-12-05 26
           RE: For what it's worth... geg6 04-12-05 27
               RE: For what it's worth... braveheart 04-12-05 28
           RE: For what it's worth... sapphirechick 04-13-05 37
   RE: For what it's worth... consise10 04-14-05 38
 RE: For what it's worth... thndrkttn 04-13-05 30
   RE: For what it's worth... braveheart 04-13-05 31
       RE: For what it's worth... yankee fan 04-13-05 32
       RE: For what it's worth... thndrkttn 04-13-05 33
           RE: For what it's worth... braveheart 04-13-05 34
               RE: For what it's worth... thndrkttn 04-13-05 35
                   RE: For what it's worth... braveheart 04-13-05 36
                       RE: For what it's worth... LakerLuv 04-14-05 39
   RE: For what it's worth... I_AM_HE 04-14-05 40
       RE: For what it's worth... consise10 04-14-05 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Hideous.

'Nuff Said.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: For what it's worth..."
you konw, i have to agree sadly. I loved her in the competition last year, but what was up with all the screaming, and the scratchy voice, and all that?

She has a great voice, and she overdid it with the theatrics. That was not good.

geekboy

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: For what it's worth..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-05 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Well that is what the people want.... I guess. She was really into the song. I liked some of it. I have to say though she 'owned' that song Dawg, she brought it Down!

Things that make you go Hmmmm........
Did you hear that 50 cent is the first act to tie the Beatles record of 4 records in the top 10 at the same time (or some thing like that).

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I`m with you Dont Get Me Started.

Fantasia is a real winner with great original voice..

Her "screaming" and "screeching" is so characteristic of her stamp if you wish, it makes her Fantasia the fantabulous.

I have nothing but high praise for the gal..

Good on you Fanatsia- you are a STAR !

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I didn't like her song, either.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: For what it's worth..."
What was up with her not singing parts of the song, and leaving it to the audience and back-up singers?? I got the impression that she just forgot the words. She is not an accomplished artist with memorable lyrics that can expect the fans to sing for her. Did anyone else notice this?

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Yeah, that had me scratchin my head too.

For what its worth, my wife's only comment was "You know, last year's batch of contestants weren't that good."

phantomphan 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phantomphan Click to send private message to phantomphan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: For what it's worth..."
>my wife's
>only comment was "You know,
>last year's batch of contestants
>weren't that good."

Yeah, That's what I think, too. If Fantasia was in this year's competition, she would have a much harder time staying in.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I agree with you 100%...and didn't she say everyone from last season has a record deal. That's a lot of records I won't be buying.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Her performance last night explains why I can never pick the bottom 3. I don't like my child screaming and squealing and I certainly don't want to hear that coming from my radio or tv. I still don't understand how she won last year.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: For what it's worth..."
*points up*
what she said.

another syren masterpiece

MarleyCat 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarleyCat Click to send private message to MarleyCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I didn't like Fantasia last year...and this performance didn't change my opinion. She sounded even worse than I remembered!

Was she sick? Her voice sounded really raspy and screechy.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-07-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I can not stand Fantasia. Her voice is a cross between Alvin and the Chipmunks and any other type of small, furry, woodland creature in a movie. Ugh. Not only that, but she's always bouncing up and down, which gives me motion sickness.

I don't see how she won last year. I loved Jasmine. She should've won. And if I remember correctly, wasn't Fantasia in the bottom three or even the bottom two multiple times?

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: For what it's worth..."
"I can not stand Fantasia. Her voice is a cross between Alvin and the Chipmunks and any other type of small, furry, woodland creature in a movie. Ugh. Not only that, but she's always bouncing up and down, which gives me motion sickness."

LMAO!! Das Mole, that was the best laugh I have had in weeks. I also hated Fantasia last year and still cannot believe that she won. Her performance this week was so BAD!! I honestly do not know one person who likes or bought her CD. She is awful.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Yeah, yeah, yeeaaahhh! She shoulda been voted off!

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: For what it's worth..."
She was acting very weird and her voice sounded like hell. I think she got into Paula's drugs.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Nah, Paula guards them really closely.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Didn't like her last year, and she gave me no reason to change my mind this time around.

I still find her incredibly low class, she would have never made it past Nadia or Vonzell if she were on this year.

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: For what it's worth..."
What was with all the yakking noises she was making?? I thought she was going to puke on the stage.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "My thoughts exactly"
aquaria summed it up nicely. I didn't like her last year and the talent this year blows her out of the water. I think Fantasia's fame will be very short lived.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: For what it's worth..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

She was horrible! With a capitol H! I didn't care for her last season, and I don't care for her now. Her performance last night proved the reason why.

I was really disappointed last year. I truly didn't care who won. This season is so much better. There is true talent, with just a few acceptions, and the few acceptions are not that bad.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

eta: spelling

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: For what it's worth..."

She was atrocious last year and could kill off the American Idol juggernaut if given the chance she's so bad now. Ick, ack ook. I hope she goes away quickly.

--horrid and appears to have absolutely no class

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I'm a new poster here but your comments peaked my curiousity.

I have to disagree with your negative comments on Fantasia's performance of "I Believe".

One of the reasons she won last year was because of her unique voice and style. Some aspects of her range remind me of Janis Joplin's gravely voice.

Fantasia didn't write this song but she owns it! She sang it with great feeling and conviction. I for one thought it was a most empowering song. I'll be sure to buy the CD when it's released on June 15!

Braveheart

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Fantasia=Janis Joplin

Oh no, you didn't!

A Nefarious Dice Creation

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I can't believe you'd use Fantasia's name in the same sentence as the incomparable Janis. Blasphemy, I tell you!

I'm such a slut for the blues.

04-12-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Believe it baby! We need a new young bluesy type songbird and why not Fantasia? I had never heard her sing "I believe" before and I was napping on the couch when I heard her belting it out. I was sleeping so I wasn't sure who was singing and the voice reminded me a little Joplin, when I turned to see who was on the tube I was floored to see it was Fantasia! Some of her other songs are a little weak but his particular song had me floored!

I have been a huge Joplin fan for many years so I feel I can offer an opinion. What about Fantasia's rendition of "Summertime" on Idol? I thought it was pretty damn good. Sorry to all you other Joplin fans who didn't hear the similarities.

Braveheart

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Totally not getting the Joplin comparisson.....

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: For what it's worth..."
To each their own, I guess.

But we have one bluesy songbird with much more talent in Melissa Etheridge. And as for young, I'd say Joss Stone did a more than respectable job in picking up the mantle when she sang some Janis on the Grammies with Melissa.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

04-12-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: For what it's worth..."
I agree. Mellissa Ethridge is tops in my books. I love her!

However, I prefer Fantasia over Joss Stone. I know Joss has been compared to Joplin but I feel she has a little maturing to do. IMHO

Braveheart

sapphirechick 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sapphirechick Click to send private message to sapphirechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Fantasia is a great example of showmanship outweighing ability. I was a big Fantasia fan last year, but I have had to admit that this season's contestants have blown the past 2 seasons out of the water. I was more taken with her fire and her determination to make it than I was with her voice at first. Then she sang "Summertime" and I found myself just staring at the screen when she was done, having forgotten that I was watching a competition. I had fallen right into the song, become totally absorbed, and had to kind of snap out of it when she was done. That is where I realized she had just performed her butt off and I started watching for more of the same.

When she was on last week, I started off by thinking how amazing it must be for her to have her name up there like it was, and that she has been doing fairly well for herself. Then she started singing, and I was disappointed that she was singing the same one I've heard for MONTHS. But, shortly I realized she had switched to the winning song from last season, and watching her wind up to get into it was a joy. She reminded me of Tina Turner in a way, as she let the emotion take over. There were a couple of points where I even said, "Oh, Fantasia, please stand up and stop 'yah-yahing'!" but overall, she was fabulous, as far as I was concerned.

I found myself choking up, even, knowing how hard she worked, how far she's come, and the emotion she was feeling, too. So she screeched a bit. So she jumped up and down a bit, so she sounds a bit scratchy, and she "yah-yahs" a lot. So what? Would Diana DiGarmo have been as impressive overall? Fantasia might have been a bit different than what we've come to expect this year, but she put on an emotionally charged show, just the same.

04-14-05, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Good on you Braveheart !

Fantasia.. your a

SUPERSTAR

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Somehow I missed this.

I thought her performance was *just* this side of appalling. Yes, I said it. Appalling with a capital A. I would be hard pressed to find a shred of talent in that rendition. Half the people on this board could get up and screeeeeeeeeeeech and screeeeeeeam and yeahyeahyeahyeah that song out as she did. It was a complete and utter joke. Had she sung it that way during the finals? Diana would have won.

That night, we ran out of cotton balls from trying to impede the tremendous blood flow coming from our ears. May she never be present on my tv screen again. Ever.

04-13-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Try clicking on this link Kitten (and the rest of you) for an amazing performance of "I Believe" on the CBS early show. Then come back and tell me you still think Fantasia's rendition of this song is appalling!

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/videoplayer/newVid/framesource2.html?clip=/media/2004/06/02/video620698.wmv&sec=207&vidId=207&title=Fantasia$@$Sings$@$I$@$Believe&hitboxMLC=entertainment

I think not!

Braveheart

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Fantasia who?
Sorry for her fan(s), but this is why we don't hear her on the radio!
That was awful!
Did you ever watch TV and get embarrassed for someone?
You're actually cringing while watching them, wishing it would just be over?
That was me, last week, watching her performance!
I liked SOME of what she did last year, but did I think she should win? No way! LaToya was better than her!
Now Clay, he should have won!
I didn't watch Season One, but from what I have seen of Tamara Gray (is that how you spell it?), I like her better than Kelly Clarkson, too!
So far, since I've been watching, the ONE I want has not WON!
So, I'm not telling who I want this year, don't want to jinx "him"!!!!

04-13-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: For what it's worth..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

First, I would respectfully request that you fix your link so it doesn't mess up the spacing on the board.

"Then come back and tell me you still think Fantasia's rendition of this song is appalling!"

You did not read my post correctly. I was referring that night's performance. Not her prior ones. That PARTICULAR performance. April 6, 2005 was the most atrocious performance I have ever seen on AI. I would sit and have tea with Mikaylah Gordon EVERY DAY over listening to anything by Fantasia, especially her April 6, 2005 performance.

eta some missing letters.

04-13-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
34. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Ok, so I don't want to start a war here. I just thought Fantasia needed someone to stick up for her, she deserves it.

Sorry about the spacing. Did you click on the link and listen?
I admit, her performance of I Believe on AI wasn't as good as her performance on The Early Show but it really doesn't deserve the bashing it's getting.

She's barely out of the starting gate and you need to give her a chance.

Braveheart

04-13-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
35. "RE: For what it's worth..."
No war. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. Including me. I am allowed to bash her until the end of time. She's a reality DAW. She gets bashed. End of story. That's kind of what this site is about. Check out the guidelines. There's some useful info in there.

Back to the matter at hand--I can't stand her. I think she's overrated and obnoxious. If you like her and want to buy her cd, by all means, by my guest. I would rather use that $17 for something more useful, like papering my bedroom in Rob Mariano posters.

04-13-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
36. "RE: For what it's worth..."
LOL

Well that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Now as for Mariano...that no good son of.....

Ahh, but that's a whole other matter...

Braveheart

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Fantasia is probably the best AI winner to date next to Ruben! I love her voice. Obviously I am in the minority on this board, but I'm in the majority with the rest of America who voted for her last year. Someone said half the people on this board could do a better job...hardly! Fantasia has a style that you either like from the gate, or you hate from the gate. She doesn't care either way because thanks to her fans, she is living her dream. Fantasia is pure R&B, not the watered down garbage you get from today's R&B "stars", (Ashanti, Ciara, Omarian, etc., etc.). She is the second coming of Patti Labelle and I can't wait to see where Fantasia's career takes her. She's the bomb!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Actually, I think Diana WAS the better singer in the finals last year. And I'm no fan of Diana's. I thought Fantasia was much better than her during season, and was by far the best of the final 3 or 4 (was Latoya or Stevens in the final 4? I didn't pay watch last season after Amy and JPL's boots) but Fantasia was no better than about 4th overall in her season.

04-14-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
41. "RE: For what it's worth..."
Latoya London sure is a SUPERSTAR too.

I really thought she would have won it and it would have come down to her and Fantasia...

the best two...

but obviously not the case.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •