The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
Anyone else notice how BITTER Eric and Jeremy seemed to lose. I understand how they must feel, but damn! Sulk-fest on the final pit stop mat!

They also seemed pretty sour at the Early Show taping today. Same expressions, same GRRRR attitude. Even MoJO sucked it up better than that.

Thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! jen71 05-18-06 1
 RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! Seana 05-18-06 2
   RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! CouchTater 05-19-06 6
 RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! Earl Colby Pottinger 05-18-06 3
   RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! mikey 05-22-06 8
       I'll roll out the welcome mat moonbaby 05-22-06 9
 RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! buckeyegirl 05-19-06 4
 RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! mom2bjm 05-19-06 5
   RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman! Earl Colby Pottinger 05-21-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jen71 Click to send private message to jen71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
I thought they were just extremely disappointed in themselves for not doing a better job with the flags. They looked pretty much the same way on that leg where they got lost twice and came in 4th.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
I agree. Didn't Eric say something about having to go back to their crappy jobs?

In one of their interviews they said they wanted to win the money so they could just spend all their time surfing (or something). Maybe they were just trying to be funny.

Anyway, yeah. Poor sportsmanship and stuff.

Of course, they've been on TV now, so they're probably getting some.

I didn't see the Early Show. It's on a bit...wait for it! too early for me.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
Well, if you go to their MY Space pages and look at the picks, it looks like they aren't sitting around crying. Looks more like they are partying hartier than ever.

There's no boo hoo for them!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
What gets me is my understanding that second place is a 6 figure prize of around $200,000. They don't need thier old jobs, study and get better one. Heck, just being on the Amazing Race would open job interviews for better jobs.

They must have meant it when they said they just wanted to bum around for the rest of thier lives.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
Second place in TAR is more like $25,000 -- spllit two ways. (And they have some trips). Not enough to quit their crappy jobs. But Eric seems to be moving to NYC to be with Danielle. (or was it Dannie?), so the good things about crappy jobs is that it is not hard to find a new one in another city.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I'll roll out the welcome mat"
But Eric seems to be moving to NYC to be with Danielle. (or was it Dannie)

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
I thought the same thing..I know they hated to lose to the hippies, but even Ray &Yolanda took it better then those two...

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
Yep, sore losers they are! Get rid of the grumpy pants boys!

Blonde Frat Boy even pulled up the "Tyler lied to me" about the sign on the roller coaster..

Waah waah! Yes, please go back to your pathetic lives and try to find a real one!

My favorite part of the Early Show (I DVR'ed it yesterday..) was when Phil suggested the Hippies get a stylist with some of the money they'd one! (BJ was wearing regal royal purple robes - Tyler - a white suit with a reddish shirt, and yellow tie...)

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
While I thought BJ was going over-the-top with those robes, it does match the image they had in the race.

Tyler looked classy. Get a hair stylist to fix him up and he probably will have to fight off the girls even if they don't know he has half a mill.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •