The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Kentucky Joe say too much??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MetsGirl 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MetsGirl Click to send private message to MetsGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Kentucky Joe say too much??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-01 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

I am sure many of you tuned into the Early show to watch Rodger's interview. I most likely am not the only one to notice this but when they come back and the cast off answers the email questions and do that whole thing-Bryant and Jane share their thoughts on the show. It was painfully obvious that Bryant has lost all faith in Elisabeth. He said something like "I know you can't comment, but you have to admit her (Lis)chances aren't very good at this point."
Rodger answered..
"Well you never know, you never know just what is going to happen. Elisabeth could very well go all the way "
Jane Clayson kept saying "Don't say anything, Don't say anything."
I took what Rodger said as a possible spoiler-he was hinting that Elisabeth isn't next. Well, i didn't need him to say that for me to believe that, I already thought that.
I think next week Lis either gets immunity or gets lucky-but no matter what we might see the Colbster's flame extinguished.
So guys what do you think did Kentucky Joe say too much?
Will this back-up the BillyBob/kangarooDan spoiler as far as Lis not going but Mr. Immunity man himself-Colby??
Let's hear it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much?? bebekid 04-20-01 1
 RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much?? shanana banana 04-20-01 2
 I can't think of what else he could... anotherkim 04-20-01 3
 RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much?? BaquaR13 04-21-01 4
 RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much?? SurvivinDawg 04-21-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-20-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much??"
Rodger couldn't have/wouldn't have said "yeah, you're right. Lis is toast next episode." The truth is anything can happen. But yes, this does fit with most of the reliable spoilers we have out there. I think it is a far-gone conclusion that either Colby (more likely according to spoilers) or Keith will be booted next week, with Lis placing at the least third.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-01, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much??"
What else was he supposed to say?? Every Survivor that's been kicked off has said the same thing: you never know what's going to happen next, don't count out Kucha yet, you're in for some surprises, blah blah blah. I'm sure they're coached heavily before making their talk show rounds to be unobtrusively misleading every time they're asked about the final group.

shanana banana

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I can't think of what else he could have said, either........M"
and why did Bryant Gumbel even bother saying it?? He certainly didn't expect him to say what would happen.

Elizabeth will hang around another week if Colby isn't immune because Tina and Keith can't take a chance on letting him slip through to the final three.

Kim

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much??"
I agree with the above posts. The only thing for him to say was that you cant count her out, i hope she stays in just like you said.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Kentucky Joe say too much??"
I really don't give this much true spoiler value. Rodger said that Lis COULD go all the way, not that she WOULD go all the way. Rodger was stating the obvious. If ANYTHING, he was casting seeds of doubt. In Rodger's Final Comments at the end of the show, he said he hoped Lis goes all the way. If loxbox theories are true, he may not know if Lis won, only that she was in the Final Two.

I also agree with those who have posted that this is about the ONLY response that Rodger COULD give that WOULD NOT give away any spoiler information.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •