The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-23-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
Welcome to this week’s edition of “Hit Me baby One More Time”. Tonight’s theme—“So that’s who sang that song?” Vernon Kay is again our host. He lets us know that Irene Cara won last week, but Howard Jones won the online poll.

Last time we heard Greg Kiln, Ken Jennings had “Lost on Jeopardy.” He is a now a dj in San Jose, CA. He also writes books. His son has a degree in guitar, literally.

The Break Up song. The back up singers were rough, but he can still rock. Kinda looked like John Goodman’s younger brother.

However, his next song was “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” by Green Day sounded like James Hatfield was singing it. The singeing was rough, but they ended up kicking up the speed, in the middle which was good. The guitar solo was good as well.

Last time we heard from The California Raisins, I mean Club Neuvo, they were the theme song of the movie of the same name. Morgan Freeman being his strict self.

They are now out of Northridge, CA. Two of the members are married, which is something you would expect more groups to have. The husband wants to be world champion of Dominos. No, not at pizza making.

They did their Grammy winning song “Lean on Me.” The lady singer, Natalie Watson, had a bigger role in the song this time around, but it was a soulful performance. The still can sing an upbeat soul song.

They did “Thank You” by Dido as their second song. It sounded just like if Club Neuvo did a cover of it, which they did. Soulful, but liked the original better.

Last time we heard Glass Tiger, it was a commercial for “Pure Rock” a compilation cd (or tape for $19.99). They are the token Canadian band of the week. They arein Toronto Canada doing what 70% of the bands are doing, still recording and raising a family.

“Don’t Forget me when I’m gone.” It sounded the same, but had an added cheese factor in it. I think it was the band’s look—they were trying to be slick. The lead singer still has earrings in his ears.

They then did “Everything You want” by Vertical Horizon. Still slick looking. Copied the song and could have easily be a cover band for Vertical Horizon.

Last time you heard Billy Vera, you were probably on a dance floor dancing with a brides made in the late ‘80’s.

Now Billy is doing voice-overs for audtio books in Los Angeles. He also re-produces old 30’s and 40’s albums. Digital quality and such.

“What did you think?” Didn’t miss a note. Smooth like Howard Jones last week. Again, could easily make it on the adult contemporary chart.

He then did Ryan Cabrera’s “True.” He had a tough time on the high notes, as he was straining to hit them. However, the rest of it was good.

Last time we heard Thelma Houston, it was in the movie “54” will an all star cast, who went on to do better roles. She lives in Los Angeles playing with her grandkids ( first time I heard that mentioned on the show) and is very active physically. And she just launched her new clothing line online.

She did her hit “Don’t Leave Me this Way.” She still has her pipes. For being a grandmother, she still looks good. Still a diva.

She then did “Fallen” by Alicia Keyes. It was if Billy Holiday was doing it. Great performance and easily the performance of the night.

And as expected, Thelma Houston won. She donated her $20,000 to the Minority AIDS project.

Next week is our last episode of the season featuring Animotion, Juice Newton, Missing Persons, Shannon and one more tba. Until then, this is Flairmarq dimming the lights and turning off the mics.

http://notsoblah.blogspot.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... geg6 06-24-05 1
 RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... bystander 06-24-05 2
 RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... Rubicon 06-26-05 3
 RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... djandy 06-26-05 4
   RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... Wacko Jacko 06-29-05 6
 RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... seahorse 06-29-05 5
   RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... uglier than sarah w 06-29-05 7
       RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... ginger 06-29-05 8
       RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summa... DigiCatJond 06-29-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
This might be the first time I believe they picked the right person. Thelma Houston was awesome. Her pipes are in great shape.

I'm really looking forward to Missing Persons. I used to love that band.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-24-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
Thelma deserved the win. She can sing and she can dance. Pretty good for a grandma.

Rubicon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-26-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rubicon Click to send private message to Rubicon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
Lots of incorrect information in your recap. Club Nouveau is spelled wrong. The lead female in the group is Valerie Watson not Natalie. The man (Jay King) and the woman (Valerie Watson) are NOT married. They just happend to both be in the video piece with their children. It never said they were married; you made that assumption. The name of the Billy Vera song is "At This Moment" not "What Did You Think?" Alicia Keyes song isn't "Fallen." It's "Fallin'" Those are two different words that mean different things.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-26-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
They were all bad except Thelma Houston. She's still got it.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-29-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
>They were all bad except Thelma
>Houston. She's still got
>it.
>
> djandy
>

>
>S8 ABC Red Ink Champ,
>S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ,
>CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ
>

Bad is in the eye of the beholder. Rock Stars are not supposed to sound like American idol contestants.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
Thanks for the review Flairmarq. I missed the show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-29-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
Yeah I missed it too..got caught up in the Draft, but feel like I was right there with y'all...Is Thelma related to Whitney? I am assuming yes, but don't know.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
I believe Thelma is Whitney's MOM.

Pretty darned related.

DigiCatJond 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-29-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DigiCatJond Click to send private message to DigiCatJond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hit Me Baby One More Time summary Epi 4"
>Yeah I missed it too..got caught
>up in the Draft, but
>feel like I was right
>there with y'all...Is Thelma related
>to Whitney? I am
>assuming yes, but don't know.
>

Thelma is not related to Whitney. Whitney's mom is Cissy Houston,
she used to be a member of the sweet inspirations,who sang back-up for elvis in vegas late 60's,among others.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •