The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
Ick.....what a horrible week...list has flipflopped...we see how cowardly some houseguests are, and how deceptive some can be.....this game is getting so interesting (yaaaawn)........

1. Amy (1) - She's been up top most of the time, I hate her game strategy, but who could root against that smiling face??? There is no doubt that Amy will find "the one" after she gets out of the house, so don't feel lonely much longer.

2. Marcellasboo (6) - Well, he's playing the game proboably similar to how I would play it....play both sides but lean towards one somewhat......please have the guts to put up Roddy/Danielle, pleeeease.

3. Roddy (7) - Well, I'm beginning to like him, maybe he's turning into the Will of BB2.....nah, it couldn't be...

4. Danielle (4) - I'd like to see her win, but her titan-persona could be digging herself a hole that she can't get out of.

5. Jason (3) - Ok, I'm sorry, Jason-lovers, but I have now realized that he is a coward...for all we know he's with Roddy.

6. Lisa (5) - I guess she'll be the new prison-b****, just hanging and hanging around.

Gerry (2) - Sad to see him go, other than Amy, he was my favorite person in the game, and he had been growing on me strong for the past several weeks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V ... nailbone 08-30-02 1
   RE: Big Brother Popularity List V ... managerr 08-30-02 2
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V ... Survivorerist 08-31-02 3
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V ... xxinvincible 09-01-02 4
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V ... magic_star 09-01-02 5
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V ... Jims02 09-01-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-02, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
1. Still Roddy - Like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going and going...

2. Marcellas - the deal with the gnomes was hilarious!!!

3. Jason - I love his integrity, though it may cost him the game

4. Lisa - I disagreed with her shot at Gerry in the goodbye video, but I like the way she's played so far

5. Amy - never one of my faves and I don't think she should get any more chances

6. Dani - the Queen B!tch!! She needs to visit with Jason to learn a little bit about integrity (and Christianity!! Talk about Vee being a hypocrite!!!)

- Things go better with Rock!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-30-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
1.)Lisa - The Princess of Darkness will reign over all. Blame CBS, not Lisa for showing the goodbye video clip. I can't believe all you hypocritical Marcellus lovers are all over Lisa's truthful comment to Gerry when he has said much worse things to Gerry--and all the cowardly behind his back way. (He was talking about *killing* Gerry just two days ago) Who do you think is going to hurt Gerry more when he finds out?

2.)Jason - Stupid but likable. Call me weird, but I like his nervous habit of putting his finger to brush back the hair from his ear.

3.)Rotty - In real life, I'm sure I'd fall under his spell like all his friends and half the houseguests appear to be doing. In the context of the game, I can't stand him, but he gets props for playing well.

4.)Amy - One of my favorites before, but she hasn't changed at all since her return. Still selfish, and chasing after the Citrona was pathetic.

5.)Dani - Yes, I know it's "scandalous" that I'm putting Dani this low, but lately her pathetic attempts to be "diabolical" have been grating on me. No one is fooled except for Jason, Dani. (And everyone has Jason fooled)

6.)Marcellus - My favorite in the first two weeks, he has been horrible since Amy has returned. For some reason, he is filled with hate--now that his favorite target Gerry is gone, who is next?

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-31-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Lisa (1)
2. Jason (2)
3. Roddy (3)
4. Marcellas (4)
5. Danielle (7)
6. Amy (5)

Gerry was #6 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Lisa is still #1 this week, making it 2 in a row and 3 total. In fact, the entire top 4 is the same as last week. Not much has changed in the house and I think everyone pretty much has their set favourite that they'll be riding to the end of this game.

- This means the Greatest Gainer this week is Danielle, who makes the only real movement in leapfrogging over Amy to go from 7-5. She's running at full steam now and is setting herself up beautifully for the end game. There's a fine line between people wanting to vote you out and people actually doing it and she's riding the line well...for now.

- Not a huge week, so no more real comments from me.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
1. Lisa (4) I love her...shes awesome. She has definetly made a rebound since the weeks of the original 6 and couples. Shes funny, kind, and I loved all the bikini shots in last nights show. Plus - she knows sign language!

2. Amy (1) I will admit she gets on my nerves, but shes just fun! I love how she went from hating Lisa before her eviction, to loving Lisa after her return. Their relationship is cool. Amy has a really great personality.

3. Jason (2) Hes stupid and boring but I like him more than Danielle, Marcellas, and Roddy. He does however seem genuinly nice. He sucks at playing the game though.

4. Roddy (7) Roddy is okay. He is playing the game really well. He also does seem like a genuinly nice and caring person. He does annoy me a lot though.

5. Danielle (5) She annoys me so much. Roddy is not the devil just because he is hurting your game plan. I hate her.

6. Marcellas (3) Nomination speech. No more to say.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-01-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
1.Jason-I think he is the only one that deserves the money.

2.Roddy

3.Marcellas

4.Danielle

5.Lisa

6.Amy-I can't stand her any more.She has to go and quick!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.7"
I'll play this week! There's no other Reality TV on yet...

1. Jason: A genuinely nice guy. I enjoy watching shows where the Nice Guy doesn't finish last. I also like the way he's playing up the "Southern Christian boy that you can trust" persona.

2. Lisa: Nice to look at, first of all. (he, he, he) Also, she seems a lot more observant than she seems. I have an aunt who teaches sign language, and it's always seemed like a "noble" thing to learn.

3. Danielle: Still the spunky, dancing Dani she's always been. I get a little turned off by her "I gotta support my family" rants, but she's still great. Reminds me of a less "soulful" Monica from last year.

4. Roddy: One of the most interesting people on Reality TV. He's so smart and can be so charismatic with the ladies. Plus, he not the dumb musclehead that they usually cast for TV. My only problem is that he does play on emotions too much to make people feel guilty about nominating their "good buddy Roddy."

5. Amy: The girl needs some counseling, but still, there's something about her that makes me laugh... I felt so bad for her during the Nomination Ceremony.

6. Marcellas: Come on Marci! He was going to be toward the top of the list, because of that funny Gnome bit, but nominations ruined it. I know Amy's annoying, but don't ream her in front of the whole house! That seems low. A really good friend would give her this kind of speech one-on-one, instead of degrading her in front of the whole house.

Whew... a lot of typing...
-----------------------------------

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-----------------------------------

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •