The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jon peter scott"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jon peter scott"
...i think he is adorable....i think he technically doesn't fit the american idol format....but does anyone else get the feeling he would make a GREAT frontman for a band??? he has silliness, a great voice...a definite "look"...
when paula was comparing him dancing to mick jagger and steven tyler i thought she was right! he should be forming a band and get out there!
just had to throw this out there...every time i see him i wish someone would sign him up for a band.
molly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jon peter scott nailbone 03-10-04 1
   RE: jon peter scott MollyTV 03-10-04 4
       RE: jon peter scott survivorscott 03-10-04 5
           RE: jon peter scott minkey 03-10-04 8
               RE: jon peter scott survivorscott 03-10-04 10
 RE: jon peter lewis robindobindoodledoo 03-10-04 2
 RE: jon peter lewis Bebo 03-10-04 3
 RE: jon peter scott true 03-10-04 6
   Identical Twin-ish girls Canada Girl 03-10-04 7
 RE: jon peter scott goDAWful 03-10-04 9
 RE: jon peter scott I_AM_HE 03-10-04 11
 RE: jon peter scott greenmonstah 03-10-04 12
 JPL IslandFever 03-10-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jon peter scott"
Jon Peter Lewis

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jon peter scott"
i don't know where i got "scott"....lol

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-10-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jon peter scott"
i think he is adorable

i don't know where i got "scott

I know where your mind is, and don't worry I am used to women falling all over me.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: jon peter scott"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-04 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

Scott - After reading your post, I was COMPELLED to read that one little sentence another 50 times. I have a crush, Scott. Please post a picture... I'm dying here.

Winky

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-10-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: jon peter scott"
It is in the Blowhemian family album

http://www.untruecrimes.com/sb/

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jon peter lewis"
I agree. I would like to see what the style group could do with him (like Clay last year).

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jon peter lewis"
I just wanna know if Willy Hung choreographed that number for him last night.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jon peter scott"
I'll admit it, I threw some votes his way. Besides George (who also got one vote from me) Jon Peter was the only one who made me feel anything when he sang. I hope he makes top 12, too many of the other ones all sound the same. (and in the case of Katie and Elizabeth, look the same too)

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Identical Twin-ish girls"
DH and I kept saying "Which one is that? One with the funny nose?" " No! One wearing too much make up?" "They both are!"

Hee hee. I don't really like either of them, but would enjoy the jokes!

goDAWful 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goDAWful Click to send private message to goDAWful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: jon peter scott"
>...i think he is adorable....i think
>he technically doesn't fit the
>american idol format....but does anyone
>else get the feeling he
>would make a GREAT frontman
>for a band???

Absolutely -- if only he could sing. Regrettably, this is not actually the case. That said, he lacks talent less than many of the other finalists, and therefore could easily win.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: jon peter scott"
GO JPL!!! 15 minutes before his coronation as Wild Card Champion! Woohoo!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: jon peter scott"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-04 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Goofy and unassuming. Just how like my men. I with I Am He...Go JPL...although to quote Slimon..."This is a singing competition". And I must say, his voice is a little on the odd side, is it not?

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "JPL"
He reminds me of the kid that won the world idol competition. Simon hates rock and roll. Simon has no love of diversity. He wants a candy cutter version of his vision of a pop idol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •