The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-11-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
Okay guys, we are down to the wire...next week is the finale of The Bachelorette and Trista wil choose one man...we have all had our opinions, debating and going back and forth between Ryan and Charlie but seriously, here's my two questions:
-Who do you THINK WILL get the final rose?
-Who do you WANT to see as the final man with Trista?

I have debated back and forth trying to see who she is best with but I guess I want it to be Charlie, but for some strange reason I think she will choose Ryan.

What about everyone else? What do you guys think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... diveinpuddles 02-12-03 1
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... Sophie 02-12-03 2
   RE: Who will be the last man standi... NCarolinaGirl2003 02-12-03 3
 Charlie boomerang 02-13-03 4
   RE: Charlie SurvivinDawg 02-13-03 6
       RE: Charlie MellowYellow 02-15-03 8
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... Loree 02-13-03 5
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... fathead 02-15-03 7
   RE: Who will be the last man standi... ret2xanadu 02-15-03 9
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... mjw215 02-17-03 10
 Chuck ejm92 02-17-03 11
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... greeneyes 02-17-03 12
   RE: Who will be the last man standi... greeneyes 02-20-03 14
 RE: Who will be the last man standi... minitroll 02-17-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

diveinpuddles 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diveinpuddles Click to send private message to diveinpuddles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
i'm actually the exact opposite of you. i really want it to be ryan but i think it'll be charlie. in all of ryan's recent interviews he talks about her in the past tense and in charlie's he says hes "still getting to know her". but... ryan did say there was a surprise so we never know!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-12-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I think she will choose Charlie but I hope she chooses Ryan!

NCarolinaGirl2003 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NCarolinaGirl2003 Click to send private message to NCarolinaGirl2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I hope she chooses Charlie to save Ryan from long-term heartache............he is just too cute and sweet for all the stress this relationship is in for! Ryan will be better off without her.

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Charlie"
My best guess is that she will choose Charlie, although I don't care for him at all. I think he's a player, and just a little too slick for my taste. But I think his personality appeals to Trista. I'm actually surprised Ryan has made it this far, because I don't think they are a good match. I'd like to see Ryan hook up with somebody nice, because he's seems to be a decent guy, but I think Trista has too much baggage, and would ultimately cause him heartache.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Charlie"
I think he's a player, and just a little too slick for my taste. But I think his personality appeals to Trista.

I daresay the Charlie type appeals to Trista... because she's thinking of her career first, and a relationship second. A distant second, to be sure.

So she chooses Charlie, they date a while, a few months even, they pursue their DAW careers. If they stay together, great; if not, that's okay, too.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-03, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Charlie"
Right on the nose!

I think Ryan is going to back out. He has a martyr disposition and the sad troubadour aura, and he would rather walk away on his own that be left in dirt.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I think she will choose Charlie and I also think he is the best match for her. I think she would end up bored with Ryan and break his heart.

Trista and Charlie are the same type and they like attention. Ryan is more shy and I don't believe he craves the spotlight as much. Ryan needs a woman that wants to live in Vail and be married to a firefighter. I don't think Trista would be happy if she wasn't living in California.

Trista may find Ryan's poems romantic and touching at first. But I believe that would get old very fast. I am already sick of him and his poems.

fathead 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fathead Click to send private message to fathead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I hope she picks Charlie. I am growing weary of Ry-Yawn and his attempts at poetry. I could write better crap than that when I was 6. And the painting of the tiger he gave her for her birthday....puh-leeze. I have seen better stuff in a Lillian Vernon catalog.
Thank God she got rid of Russhole. How the hell did he make it to the final three with Triscuit is beyond me.
I liked Greg best. Even better that he lives in NYC. Yummy.

ret2xanadu 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ret2xanadu Click to send private message to ret2xanadu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
When she said she was in love, I knew it was Ryan. As of the last show, Ryan was #1 because she picked him first. Girls aren't tricky with these things. All Charlie has is a nice house. Ryan makes her feel loved.

mjw215 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mjw215 Click to send private message to mjw215 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
nope my vote is definately for Charlie.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-17-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Chuck"
I'm guessing she'll pick Charlie....I haven't watched the show since week 2, it lost my interest quick. I just remember hearing a spoiler a long time ago that said Charlie, so I'll stick with what I heard.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I'm going to go with Ryan. I think the editing slant has been too obvious for Charlie. Also, I read something, in which Ryan supposedly said there was a surprise.

Also, did any watch watch Fox News this weekend. Trista did an interview with Rita Crosby. Rita asked Trista all about the break up of Alex and Amanda, and rumors surrounding that. But then she also asked Trista about the tabloid stories concerning Charlie not really being who he seems to be on the show. First Trista said that she had not heard any of this, and since it came from the tabloids she wouldn't believe it anyway. But she also started to say that was not who she knows him to be. She definitely was trying to stand up for him, but she did not have the look of a woman who was in love and defending her man (not the same look she always gets when asked how the relationship is going). Also, I think that if she was with Charlie, that she would have heard these things and paid attention to them. I know she can't be seen with the guy she chose, but I'm sure that they talk on the phone and/or e-mail, and that the tabloid things would have come up in a conversation.

Plus, when she asked about the guy, she always says that it is true love, and I just don't see her and Charlie lasting all that long.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Wednesday to find out for sure.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I can't believe for once I was actually right in my guess. After Joe Millionaire and Bachelorette, this has definitely been a great week for reality tv fans that are hopeless romantics. Unfortunately, this also means that Ryan is off the market ...

I'm also excited that I actually picked up on my very first spoiler ever. Probably first and last! But I'll definitely keep trying.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-17-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who will be the last man standing on The Bachelorette?"
I'm going to have to say Charlie. Both Trista and Charlie are more in love with themselves than they are with anyone else and that's why they make a good match. Poor Ryan may be charming, and he seems to have fallen for her, but Trsita would tire of him quickly, especially if he isn't willing to move to California for her career.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •