The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC Authors -- Please Read"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-01, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC Authors -- Please Read"
Hey gang,

I just finished loading up all the entries I'd let slide for a few days to the site. Since there have been so many entries, I'm worried that I may have missed a few. I think I've got 'em all, but I really want to ensure that nobody's work was omitted. Before the contest ends Friday, can all our wonderful writers please take a moment to check out the site and let me know if any of your work is missing? Thanks heaps.

Site, of course, is still at http://www14.brinkster.com/dclapper/kismet/.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC Authors -- Please Read aymelek 07-11-01 1
   Sharing a brain with Aymelek... dangerkitty 07-11-01 2
       RE: Sharing a brain with Aymelek... ItzLisa 07-11-01 3
           SSC competition request of Sherpabo... Monkeyboy 07-11-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-01, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC Authors -- Please Read"
>Hey gang,

Huh? Colby's mom is here...?

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-11-01, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sharing a brain with Aymelek..."
...again!

Aym, I was all ready to post EXACTLY that reply, then saw that you had already done it! Bwa hahahahahahhaha!

And thanks, Sherpa, this is a good idea! Thanks for taking care of the website.

dangerkitty

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-11-01, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sharing a brain with Aymelek..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-01 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

Well, it's about time someone else is getting teased about this! I constantly call any more than one person present "gang", and since that episode of S2, I've been getting teased about it here everytime I say it, LOL!!!!

Dave, sorry to be a pain in the neck, but I just sent you another "final version" (for real this time, I swear!), after I caught a bunch of typos and grammatical errors! Thanks!

Edit - See, Sherpa? I can't even get the frickin' posts right!

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-01, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "SSC competition request of Sherpaboy!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-01 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Sherpaboy,
Could I request that you keep the contest open until
the last minute Friday night?
My friend, Peter Torque, told me he's been writing a story
especially for this competiton and I see he hasn't posted it yet.
He's made his FIRST POST on the board (YEAH PETER), so he's
ready to go and knows what to do! I'll keep on him and tell him to get moving...he really wants to get in the competition.
I've read his stuff over the years too...he's funny!
We're in MST here, so we're 2 hours behind PST!

Please let us (or me) know when the last time is that people can submit stuff!
Thanks Dave! You've done a great job handling this contest!

Edited to add: I AM NOT PETER TORQUE! He's my best buddie
that lives 1/2 a mile away. He barely even watches Survivor, and
probably doesn't know the difference between a Dicque and an Aztec!
(That joke is SOOO over Peter's head!! Baahaa)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •