The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Welcome to some place in Thailand, Racers!

You know, one town's very like another when your head's down over your pieces, brother. It's a drag. It's a bore. It's really such a pity to be looking and the board not looking at the city.

Congratulations, BJ and Tyler! Good job eating bugs. How are you feeling? Do the bugs feel like they're scrabbling around inside your tummies? I bet you'd really like to throw up again, wouldn't you? Sorry, am I making you gag? Whoops. I wonder how long it will be until you can eat again? Here's some mouthwash.

Eric and Jeremy: Team number 2 *and* no product placement prize! You get nuh-thing. Nada. Zip. Funny how you still couldn't find a cab. Not that I would laugh at the contestants on this game show reality program.

Ray and Yolanda: I was kind of thinking that your first place finish last week was a bit of a fluke, and this kind of proves it. Well, third is better than fourth.

Monica and Joseph, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you that not only have you been eliminated from the Amazing Race, but your hated rivals are still in it and you never won even a single prize. Heh heh. I do love to kick 'em when they're down.

Oh and FTR, I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.

Thanks to Angelfood for inventing this game.

As always, please keep the game in the game thread.

New players are welcome! All the Racers have been spoken for as well as:
BJ/Tyler's Camera Guy
The Pit Stop Mat
The Clue
The Cluebox
The Genie
Phil's Golf Equipment
Yolanda's Butt

Please feel free to post as anyone else. For example: a monkey, one of the after-school cricket eaters - be creative!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 cahaya 05-11-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 CouchTater 05-12-06 13
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 cahaya 05-11-06 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 DeltaPin 05-11-06 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 dragonflies 05-11-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 bystander 05-11-06 5
 *STARE* Canada Girl 05-11-06 6
   RE: *STARE* mrc 05-11-06 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 buckeyegirl 05-11-06 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 byoffer 05-11-06 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 Estee 05-11-06 10
 I'm the Travelocity Golden Gnome Puffy 05-11-06 9
   RE: I'm the Travelocity Golden Gnom... CouchTater 05-12-06 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11 CouchTater 05-12-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Oh, no, MoJo are coming here to Sequesterville! Even with Mistuh Lake-sir around, it's been kind of peaceful around here.

Fran, better get those ear plugs out, or we'll go insane with that brat Mo running around here saying, "It's not fair, it's not fair."

And Mo wants a family and all that? Pul-lease, start on that after you leave here, Mo. You squeal loud enough as it is.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Well, Barry, how do you think we're gonna even have the desire to start a family when you talked about your sex life? Ewwww... old people sex. Killed my desire straight away.

Those old hairy arms and back of yours are another big ewwww... I'm surprised that you even ended up in sequesterville; I'd of thought you would be in the zoo.

By the way, you missed getting to hang out with your family in Thailand. Jo and I said hi for you. You like the imitation I did of your family; eating the same way they were. Ha ha, that was funny.

What's the matter Barry, aren't you used to hearing your woman squeal?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Y'all watch out now, folks. Ray and Yo said they was gonna race like us. Who says the "token minority" can't make it to the top?

One mill's a great token. Oh, yeah.

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Uchenna, you forgot to give me to Ray & Yolanda.

Uchenna's Alarm Clock

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Ouch, those dang monkeys have sharp claws!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-11-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
T-TOW!

T-THAI!

Excuse me! I believe I ordered Pad-Thai?

**Cough...Gag...Blow Chunks of Cricket and Grasshopper Wings and Exoskeletons**

Anyone wanna see me take off my shirt????

I'll be your tiny dancer, your dancer for money.....}

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "*STARE*"
Who got the boot? I couldn't see a damn thing with Phil's gigantic golf equiptment in my way. Seriously Phil, whatcha got in there - extra clues?

Oh wait, I hear whining... must be MoJo. Bye bye, whine bag!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: *STARE*"
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to stare? Hmm?

What is Phil's golf equipment?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Ray, Hon, we did it final three!!
And Tyler, you looked great in my pants..

-yolanda

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
I regret to inform you that Estee the Cluebox will be unable to post at this time due to the significant damage inflicted on Estee the Cluebox by that those @#$#^#^@##$@! Donald Trump monkeys.

Please be assured that all efforts are being made to rectify this situation.

Sincerely,

Cluebox Repairman

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
Ow.

(Hey! Watch where you put your hands!)

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I'm the Travelocity Golden Gnome"

Ha Ha, everyone won a vacation except MoJo. No Travelocity vacation for MoJo. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

05-12-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm the Travelocity Golden Gnome"
Oh yeah, well, y'all heard Joseph, we're gonna get married and have babies. So there.

05-12-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.11"
*sniff* *sniff* *waaaaaah* I'm not crying because I'm so pissed off about losing to those sleazeball hippies, no Phil, I'm crying because I'm soooo Happy. *sniff sniff* Jo and I are going to tell our children all about this. We will forced them to watch this because we want them to see how happy we were and it will have been the only highlight of our life together.

*waaaah, waaaah* *sniff*

Joseph!, we have to make sure to keep my thongs and Victoria Secret wonder bras locked up cause we are going to where that crazy menopausal lady is bedazzling everything. Gak! You better hide your tighty whity's too. Who know's how long it's been since a real, good looking young man has been sent to sequesterville? At least it's only for a few days.

all you people in sequesterville will finally have someone good to look at for a change

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •