The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What will happen next?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

eeyore 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eeyore Click to send private message to eeyore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What will happen next?"
I am a fairly newbie and have only watched this season of survivor. But I here is what i think (and hope) could possibly happen.....

Colby stated tonite that he wasn't sure if he wanted "to be in the final two with someone he knew deserved to be there" or someone he knew "he'd beat". Well, I think that by next week, we will hopefully see that he chose the former and will not vote for elisabeth. i believe that the little tiff between keith and colby was a foreshadowing for next week. i hope lis will win immunity and not have to worry about being voted off.... i think the first time colby does NOT win immunity, the others might take advantage of it and vote him off. I believe that even if Lis doesn't win immunity next week, the other three will have a very hard time voting her off. She is just too sweet and cute. I don't believe Tina and Colby would do it. Keith would.... so perhaps T/C/E will form an alliance and vote off Keith. The three people left are certainly deserving.
The only person I see as being completely safe is Tina. She doesn't even need to win immunity, she already has it from her teammates.

This is the first time I'm posting thoughts so please dont laugh me off the forum. Just posting my ideas.

what do you all think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lizzy needs a new ally sleeeve 04-20-01 1
   RE: then Colby would lose on past v... PokeyOkie 04-20-01 2
       touche sleeeve 04-20-01 3
   RE: Lizzy needs a new ally survivingND 04-20-01 4
       RE: Lizzy needs a new ally sleeeve 04-20-01 5
           RE: Lizzy needs a new ally survivingND 04-20-01 7
 RE: What will happen next? lambity 04-20-01 6
   RE: What will happen next? Loree 04-20-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lizzy needs a new ally"
With Rodger gone, Colby and Liz might band together to dump Keith... then Colby would lose on past votes.

Yet another way it could happen.

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-01, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: then Colby would lose on past votes."
>>then Colby would
>>lose on past votes.

Me thinks that the two votes tonite puts Keith at 6 vs Colby's 5 votes.

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

04-20-01, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "touche"
I hadn't added up tonight's votes in my head yet!!

Thanks for keeping me in check!

survivingND 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-01, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivingND Click to send private message to survivingND Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lizzy needs a new ally"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-01 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

Final 4 Scenarios:
Scenario 1: Elizabeth wins Immunity
Joins Colby to vote for Keith,
Keith loses tiebreaker to Colby. Keith Gone

Scenario 2: Tina wins Immunity
Colby joins Elizabeth to vote for Keith,
Keith loses tiebreaker to Liz or Colby. Keith Gone

Scenario 3: Colby wins Immunity
Colby & Elizabeth vote for Keith,
Keith loses tiebreaker to Liz. Keith Gone

Scenario 4: Keith wins Immunity
Elizabeth & Tina vote for Colby. Colby gone

This is soley based on Tina & Keith maintaining their alliance.
Colby worried about Keith & Tina voting him off in final 3.
Colby barely wins ties. Liz easily wins ties.
Liz somewhat upset that Rodger is gone, goes to Colby.

This most likely leaves Colby, Tina & Liz (3 of 4 scenarios).
Then the Final scenarios for Final 3 are;
-Liz wins immunity, Liz & Colby vote for Tina
-Tina wins immunity, Tina & Liz vote for Colby
-Colby wins immunity, Colby & Liz vote for Tina

It's an uphill battle, but I look for Liz to win immunity.
Final 2 - Liz & Colby
Sole Survivor - Liz gets 4 Kucha votes & needs only 1 Oga
No Kucha will vote for Colby. Tiebreaker anyone?

04-20-01, 03:14 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Lizzy needs a new ally"
>Sole Survivor - Liz gets 4
>Kucha votes & needs only
>1 Oga
>No Kucha will vote for Colby.
>Tiebreaker anyone?

There is no jury tie-breaker, because there are only 7 people on the jury (Jeff is not on the jury).

If Lizzie makes it to the final two, as you suggest, there will only be 3 Kucha to vote for her.

Jury
-------
Alicia
Jerri
Nick
Amber
Rodger

plus two from: Tina, Keith, Colby, Liz

survivingND 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivingND Click to send private message to survivingND Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lizzy needs a new ally"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-01 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

You're right. I wrote this late at night and forgot that Jeff is not on the jury. My bad. Next post will be before midnight.
Still 3 Kuchas vote Liz & 1 Oga make majority (say Tina)
Liz wins

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-01, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What will happen next?"
>I believe that even if Lis doesn't
>win immunity next week, the
>other three will have a
>very hard time voting her
>off.

I totally agree with you here. I'm sure that Lis is safe in Ep.13 because Keith and Tina will be gunning for Colby. If Lis wins immunity, Colby must persuade Lis to vote Keith off for him to survive. But will voting Keith be any good for Lis if she has immunity? Probably not since she knows that Final 3 is the furthest she can go without immunity, and also Colby is stronger than Keith, so by keeping Colby into the Final 3 might jeopardize her chances of winning the much needed IC in Ep.14.

If she doesn't get immunity in Ep.13, she can either vote Keith or Colby (depending on who wins IC).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-01, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What will happen next?"
I think if Colby wins IC next time Liz is out.

If Liz wins IC Colby is out.

The interesting thing will be who Keith & Tina want to oust if Keith or Tina win IC. Liz is hard to beat in final 2 vote, but Colby is hard to beat in IC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •