The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
Will we see a new batchelor or batchellorette ?? Will everyone go into the GAME knowing the the personal involvement possible ?? Do we want Moana as a Batchelorette ?? Mabey they should take the personality profile of one of the matchmaking on line services (eHarmony.com) before being allowed to enter ?? Have a Online Web Camera on ALL the TIME ??
Please list any other REASONABLE suggestions for the producers to put some Pazazz into the show again.
Ben

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette) Layla 03-21-06 1
   RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette) BigBen 03-21-06 2
 RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette) Loree 04-05-06 3
 RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette) qwertypie 04-07-06 4
 RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette) ChristinaJB 04-11-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
The only pizazz I want to see is real people who are REALLY interested in finding a mate. Here's an idea: Potential bach/bachlorettes write a long letter about why they want to find a mate and why it's been difficult. Maybe it's a scientist working in Antiartica. We do want them to be attractive, but there are tons or great single women in NYC for example, but so many of the men there are already married or gay (no offense to anybody!) The most recent Bach in Paris was a SHAM. No more actors or actresses!!

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
LAYLA,
I already like one of your idesa - All contestants should be from the same place so displacements would not enter into furthering the relationship later. You are right - as far as a city the size of NY or Wahington or many others over 1 million having plenty of singles of either sex to populate a season.
I also don't like getting rid of half of the contestants in one hour. What a waste of the selection process - what ever it is. Everyone should stay for a while. mabey have the girls (if batchelor) present early choices for elimation from group house with guy having final vote. Again, something to change the dynamics of the GAME.
Again, Any more new and different variations out there ??
regards
Ben

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
They definitely need to revamp the show. It just isn't working anymore. Maybe they should have the public vote. The public could vote for who they like and the bottom vote getters would be the ones that the Bachelor would pick between to eliminate someone. He could always save anyone he really wanted around.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
Agree with y'all. No more actresses/actors/models, no more scripts (do we really need to see another psycho/stalking beyotch?), more time to get to know the candidates, less alcohol, more realism,

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Season on Batchelor(ette)"
How about different races of people! My goodness, I am so sick of watching Ken and Barbie and their 2.5 kids and a minivan and house and Barzo the dog.

I'm white, but I'd really like to see a Bachelor or Bachelorette with differnt ethnicities. REAL people looking for real love - not these perfect people who are in it for TV face time.

UGH

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •