The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Twists and turns"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Twists and turns"
I really enjoyed the show yesterday. I like how they schooled everyone on the dynamics of the game by pointing out the power struggle between Dani and Roddy. Maybe the HG's will get so caught up in watching those two battle that they won't think about their own strategies and those 2 will be the last ones standing. I like how Dani says Rod is the Devil. That was so cute. :0) I think Jason's strategy in nominating Amy instead of Roddy was pretty clever but I still don't think he should have nominated Gerry. Gerry needs to stick around for Jay's sake. Roddy is playing for himself and by himself and he will stab Jay in the back in heartbeat. I can't wait to see who gets evicted and who wins HOH. I wonder who Marci will put up if he wins. Does anyone have any ideas?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Twists and turns SurvivinDawg 08-29-02 1
   RE: Twists and turns moliemolie 08-29-02 3
 RE: Twists and turns Survivorchick 08-29-02 2
   RE: Twists and turns corcam 08-29-02 4
       RE: Twists and turns xxinvincible 08-29-02 5
 RE: Twists and turns nailbone 08-29-02 6
   RE: Twists and turns corcam 08-30-02 7
       RE: Twists and turns managerr 08-30-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Twists and turns"
I think Jason's strategy in nominating Amy instead of Roddy was pretty clever but I still don't think he should have nominated Gerry. Gerry needs to stick around for Jay's sake.

Roddy is also using GERRY as a tool for the end and the final 2. So eliminating GERRY hurts Roddy. Ergo, it's a good policy to evict him.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Twists and turns"
Roddy is also using GERRY as a tool for the end and the final 2. So eliminating GERRY hurts Roddy. Ergo, it's a good policy to evict him.

I have to disagree. I think Roddy wants Gerry gone although he is going to pretend that he wants Amy gone. Roddy is extremely intelligent and knows that Gerry is the wildcard for Dani, Jason and Marcellas. Roddy does not want Gerry there because he is as smart, if not smarter, than Roddy. Roddy alluded to the fact that Gerry beats him at chess, and you'd better believe that Mr. Encyclopedia does not like that. Anyway, there are several members in the house that can be easily manipulated, i.e., Amy, Marci, Lisa and Jason. However, with Gerry around, they have someone to lean on and to go to for advice. If he isn't there, the other HG's are vulnerable. Roddy wants Gerry gone and then he wants Dani gone. After that, he will go after Jason because he is the most liked player. Once Jason is gone, it's Marci and Amy. Amy loves Roddy so she get's rid of Marci and it's Roddy and the girl that has no chance in hell to win at the end. I don't see the wisdom on Roddy wanting to keep Gerry around. In other words, I don't see the wisdom in Roddy wanting to keep G around. Can you explain your POV? Thanks

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Twists and turns"
I'm not surprised that Dani called Roddy the devil - did you see his gnome?!?

The whole gnome thing with Marcy cracked me up - and him in the mirror saying "cute cute cute". He is cute! I couldn't stop laughing.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Twists and turns"

It is surprising how you go from hating to someone to adoring someone in the next week... like Marcellas... I have to admit he cracked me up last night... especially the gnome thing.... Roddy's evil gnome was really starting to scare me and I must state that I believe these people have lost their minds!

If Roddy does in fact stick to the end then I definently think he has the honoring of the win. He really must be a charmer.
I would prefer Lisa to win, being that we already had a male winner last year (oh Will..how I love thy let me count the ways)

I didnt watch BB1 who won that?

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Twists and turns"
>I didnt watch BB1 who won
>that?

Eddie

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Twists and turns"

> I wonder who Marci
>will put up if he
>wins. Does anyone have
>any ideas?

Wow!! You must be clairvoyant!!! I can only think he'll put up Jason and Lisa. He and Amy are both in love with Roddy, all strategy aside (which appears to be how they're all playing). He has diss'ed Dani a few times about being tired of her thinking everyone wants her to win, but I think he wants to stay her ally.

BTW, did anyone else think Lisa's closing goodbye was unnecessarily catty and bitchy? I know why she said it, but still...

- Things go better with Rock!!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-30-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Twists and turns"
Sounded fine to me.... she should have also included that you are not a alpha male, you are annoying and talk out of your @ss. LOL

Afterall he was the one that nominated her and Eric.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-30-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Twists and turns"
I agree she was justified in taking her hatred out on Gerry. First for Gerry's horrible veto speech which could have been interpreted that he was making her to look like the villain for nominating Marcellus in the first place. Then, in his attempt to break up the couples alliance, he nominated her *with* Eric. There were 4 other combinations that he could have used (and a couple of them were more strategic) that would have accomplished the same thing, but he choose to do it in the way that would have caused her the most mental anguish.

I give props to Lisa for being the only one who made it clear she didn't like him to his face. When Gerry gets home and reads the feed transcripts, who do you he is going to be the most hurt by? Certainly not Lisa who was always honest with him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •