The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unofficial pre-show - Post Episode 12 summary!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unofficial pre-show - Post Episode 12 summary!!!"
I know that this is imposible to do truly, since the show hasn't even aired but I thought I would try my hand at giving a summary of a show that hasn't even been aired yet using what we know. This would also give a singular place for all possible episode 12 spoilers. Here goes...

Dawn, the time for things to become alive once more.

But after being in the wet and dreary outback for 30 days (count them... 30) our poor Survivors are barely standing. The past few days have been draining to say the least. The camp has been washed away and with little more than a week to go and this being the rainy season, our tribe decides not to take any more chances. The camp must be moved and rebuilt...

THANKS JERRI, YOU BIYATCH!!! so, more enery must be used needlessly with only Colby getting that much needed protein in his system. Meal time... Kieth, the tribe's resident sticky rice cooker, starts his task of feeding our tired bunch. The rations have already caused Colby to lose his much loved Texas flag, and as such he will no more of that.

"Kieth, you're using too much" he exclaims. A skruffy bagabond resting some ten feet away stirs. Did he just hear salvation? Is it possible that their may be a break in the alliance? Roger sayd an unspoken prayer and realizes that he may be saved. It's one on one camera time for Colby...

"That Kieth is a buthead"!!! "My game with him is over"!!!

The viewers all delight in the belief that Kieth may get the boot and the geezer and New England chowder (that's Liz by the way) may stick around, hurray!!!

Commercial...

Colby donning his "I look good in an orange bandana" goes and fetches tree mail. He stolls over to his tribesmen and begins to read. Wow, something from home...

Reward challenge time. The tribe of five brooch the summit of a hill and see a satalite looming in the distance the now famous "Survivor Internet Cafe", brought to you by Cingular Wireless communications (it was time to get a sponser plug).

Jeffy, the divorcee, says "welcome to the internet cafe". "Todays challenge will be a little different, we will be playing a game with your loved ones from home". Pan to the excited survivors.

As it turns out, as many would not agree, the Taxans are actually smart and thus Colby once again wins the Reward. Boy, if he wins any more he's gonna get the boot (a little forshadoing for a dramatic Episode 13). Colby shows that he is in touch with his feminine side when a tear rolls down his cheek, aw shucks!!!

Video conferencing from home, now that was cool. Hey Cingular Wireless is good stuff (plug, plug).

Now for the immunity challenge that we know there is no way for Colby to win since he has won the past two immunties and the past two rewards. It's time for sweet Liz or the old geezer to win one.

The challengers are greeted by Jeffy. The time is evening and the Survivor's eyes when filmed at night are so sinister looking. So, it's time for Jeffy to exclaim... "This is for immunity". This weeks challenge is "Chains of love", no sorry, that was that stupid other reality show.

The Survivor's hands and feet are shackled and they must race to find the key and undo the chains. Roger tries oh so hard.

Tina races around like a chicken with her head cut off (where is Kimmi when you need her). And sweet Liz isn't doing so well. And once again Superman pulls it off. Colby the amazing, COlby the great, Colby the next to go, has once again won immunity.

Council time...

Will it be Liz? Will it be Roger? Or has Colby finally has enough of Kieth and his gooey rice? Or...

Has Tina already discussed the situation with Liz? Liz has been informed that she gets to stay as long as she casts her vote the way Tina wants her to. How would that be? Well Tina wants Colby to go next. She would not be happy with votes against her or Kieth. Could Tina actually talk Liz into voting for Roger? Boy that scene way way back in episode 2 would surely be forshadoing, wouldn't it!!! Anyway, as we all figured out it was time for the geriatric to go. Lovable Roger gets the boot in a very emotional council (yes, Liz cried) and the world realizes that Tina is a biyatch (a millionaire biyatch)!!!

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure we went to the moon"?!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unofficial pre-show - Post Epis... MDSkinner 04-19-01 1
   Colby wins IC = Insider Proof! Krautboy 04-19-01 2
       RE: Colby wins IC = Insider Proof! Outfrontgirl 04-19-01 3
           To Krautboy AyatollahKhomeini 04-19-01 4
               All the same... Krautboy 04-19-01 5
                   RE: All the same... MDSkinner 04-19-01 6
                   Colby wins RC? AyatollahKhomeini 04-19-01 7
                       Ellipsiiis was wrong... Krautboy 04-20-01 8
                           RE: Ellipsiiis was wrong... landruajm 04-20-01 10
                               Agreed. Krautboy 04-20-01 11
                                   Well... AyatollahKhomeini 04-20-01 12
                                       RE: Well... landruajm 04-20-01 13
 Conspiracy Jim's Spelling surviva_babe_8 04-20-01 9
   RE: Conspiracy Jim's Spelling landruajm 04-20-01 14
       RE: Conspiracy Jim's Spelling surviva_babe_8 04-22-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unofficial pre-show - Post Episode 12 summary!!!"
Sounds just about right to me. The only thing that I have a feeling that will be different is that I think Tina will win the RC, and this could be where she talks to someone at home through the internet and some sort of teleconferencting. Just a guess, Colby may well win it too. But I think, over all this is pretty much what will happen this episode.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Colby wins IC = Insider Proof!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-01 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

EDITED TO CORRECT SUBJECT. SHOULD SAY:

"Colby wins RC = Insider Proof!"

MD, I agree with you that based on the "Tina phone call home" rumor that has been around for a long time, Tina is the logical choice to win the RC.

There is no EVIDENCE, (other than the Elipsiiis prediction, ) that would lead anyone to think Colby will win the RC. It's not a physical challenge, and the rumors have pointed to Tina making a call home.

If Colby wins the RC, I believe it proves Elipsiiis has a REAL inside source, because there is no logical reason to think that he would.

I believe they have access to some real advance information and are trying to disguise it a good spoiling and speculation.

This week good spoiling would would lead us to conclude Tina wins the reward challenge. Inside information or BELIEVING Elipsiiis has the inside information, is the only way one would conclude that Colby wins the RC...

Game Logic and good spoiling points to Rodger getting the boot and Tina winning the RC. Elipsiiis and most others picked Rodger, no big deal there. But if Colby wins the RC over Tina I'll be disappointed...we will have proof that the game has been broken rather than spoiled. Then the game will not be as much fun until we get down to the Final 2.

Thank-you MB for protecting the Final 2 for us...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-01, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colby wins IC = Insider Proof!"
Conspiracy Jim,
I love what you did here. Story with pictures.
Krautboy, I agree this is a test of Ellipsis' source: brain or leakage?

Only quibble: The Tina spoiler doesn't mean she's the only logical choice for tonight's RC. Technically, this is not a phone call, and at least one, maybe two rewards are yet to come. S1 had videos (Greg), letters and care packages (all), a phone call (Gervase) and a visit (Sean). Even if this time around the rewards are more food and pleasure oriented than sentimental, there could still be two or three that communicate with home, and Tina's phone call could lie ahead. Everyone pretty much agrees Tina's gonna make it to the last episode, so she has time.

Colby's emotions being so featured in the preview could lead to spoilage that he wins. The previews have daringly showed prominent footage of the player during RC who actually wins, counterintuitive to the MB misdirection (actually double misdirection a la "Princess Bride/Wallace Shaun" fake-out).
Tina's not shown having a huge reaction.

It does go against all odds for anyone to win all the challenges in a row, but maybe not given that these challenges have favored athleticism or hand-eye coordination since Colby began winning, and keeping in mind the successful effort that was made to eliminate the players who were young and athletic (Jeff/Alicia/Nick), and that with each round Colby's advantage over the others in that way has increased due to the survival of the older and weaker members and his exclusive access to protein.

Maybe the Texan's super in tune with his family as well.
Also, we heard him say last time that he can't bring himself to throw a challenge for political or sympathetic reasons. He only knows one way to play--to win, and he has confidence. At this point I can't see Lis or Rodger having any confidence, only desperation, which can work against a person under stress.
Keith is overconfident (as in making fire) and doesn't put out every ounce of effort like Colby, and Tina's athletic and grimly determined, but her sense of direction's not that great (for IC) if we look back at the maze challenge and the Blind-leading-blind.

Thank you for this treat. What's that 800 number for signing up with Cingular? Is there a Doritos free gift just for trying them?

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-19-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "To Krautboy"
If the reward were a phone call home, I couldn't pick against volcat's info -- I believe it! But the reward isn't a phone call home; it's an Internet chat, at least according to the Early Show.

04-19-01, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "All the same..."
Internet chat, video conference, phone call, it doesn't matter; They're all the same in the eyes of the rumor mill that reported the "Tina calls home" rumor in the first place. The point is that the rumor/spoiler we had pointed to Tina "communicating" with her family back home.

It doesn't matter what the reward really is, what matters is how the speculation that Colby wins was arrived at...

No one would be speculating that Colby won the RC if it weren't for insiders leak that have proven to be suspiciously accurate.

I will be disappointed if Colby wins the RC, but I expect it anyway...

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All the same..."
This is definitely where she contacted home, I am thinking. She talked to her Hubby and kids. I think that make the rumor true, IMO.

04-19-01, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Colby wins RC?"
Well, the conclusion was clearly arrived at in error! I guess I wanted a reason to doubt the obvious...

04-20-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
8. "Ellipsiiis was wrong..."
Our logic won out over the "insider information". This gives me renewed hope that either there is no insider information, or it is just limited to the boot order.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-01, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ellipsiiis was wrong..."
I said this in another thread...a friend suggested to me that perhaps Ellipsiiis deliberately blew this prediction. The idea bears consideration, at least.

04-20-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
11. "Agreed."
Yes, Tina getting the call was quite obvious and there was no reason to surmise that Colby would win...unless, as you suggest, they are trying to DISGUISE their inside information as good spoiling, when it's really just hollow, unrewarding inside information...

04-20-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
12. "Well..."
I can say without reservation that ellipsiiis had no intent to deceive (which will be proven when the Fantasy Outback numbers for the week come out; you'll be able to see that all of Team Ellipsiiis walked over the cliff together on RC). Please look at the following thread for a discussion about the analysis (perhaps sheer speculation is a better term) that led to an "unrewarding" RC result:

http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/dcforum/DCForumID23/72.html

04-20-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Well..."
That is an excellent thread for those of us who've tended toward some skepticism about Ellipsiiis, AK. Thank you.

surviva_babe_8 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail surviva_babe_8 Click to send private message to surviva_babe_8 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Conspiracy Jim's Spelling"
It's Keith not Kieth
No flames plz

04-20-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Conspiracy Jim's Spelling"
Uhhmmmm....someone who can't spell "survivor" is dumping on a hard-working, productive, beloved DAW for SPELLING? And doesn't want to be flamed?

Uhhmmmm...yeah, right.

surviva_babe_8 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-01, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail surviva_babe_8 Click to send private message to surviva_babe_8 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Conspiracy Jim's Spelling"
Hey! Wasn't trying to be mean! Just telling you that it's Keith not Kieth. Easy mistake to make. And about the Surviva thing, that's just how I spell it for fun - Give me a break I'm a 13-year old girl!!! Rock on!
-Surviva Chick 8
(aka Maddie Burke)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •