The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
Here's a link to an article that states our site, among others, have picked the Colbster as the bootee tonight. Unless my eyes deceive me, Rodger is the OVERWHELMING pick on our vote thread.

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?17273

Lizz Just Is

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... SherpaDave 04-19-01 1
   RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... LIZZLOVER 04-19-01 4
   RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... Riordan 04-19-01 7
 RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... HomeBrewer 04-19-01 2
   RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... VampKira 04-19-01 3
       RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... MDSkinner 04-19-01 5
           RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... VampKira 04-19-01 6
       RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... SurvivorBlows 04-19-01 8
           RE: Survivor Blows being misreprese... Dalton 04-19-01 9
           Weekly message board picks AyatollahKhomeini 04-19-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
The article refers to the survivorblows.com POLL on the front page. As of about thirty seconds ago when I copied and pasted, here are the results of that poll:

SURVIVOR POLLS
Who Will (NOT WHO SHOULD) Be Voted Off Next?
Colby 53.8% (1214)
Elisabeth 5.9% (133)
Keith 15.7% (354)
Rodger 20.9% (471)
Tina 3.8% (86)
Total votes: 2258

Clearly, the front page poll gets a lot more votes than the message board poll (it'd be interesting to see how the message board poll has done vs. the front page poll).

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-01, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
Sorry for the confusion I checked our vote on the spoiler board and the SB Prediction History. Both of those state that Rodger is first choice with Colby coming in second.

Hey, I was correct about two out of the three poll results!

Lizz Just Is

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
*ANYONE* can vote on the poll on the front page. Registered users or not.

Rio

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-01 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

Not really.... The poll on the front page of SB has Colby in the lead as stated. Who votes there?????? "Everyone" knows to vote on Superman's thread.

-HB

edited to say: Aaaarrrgggghhhh. Beat me.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
If I am not wrong.. Webby doesn't always go with the majority vote from the board..as in last week..But I am not sure.. Webby?? You still out there??

"I'm Slick Shakes, yes I'm the real Shakes,
all you other Slick Shakes are just imitating.....
So won't the real Slick Shakes, Please stand up...Please stand up....Please stand up!"-Vamp a la Shakes..

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
Webby voted for Rodger in the voting thread, so I think we are safe.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-01, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
Good, MD.. because THAT is the correct answer... You are NOT theweakestlink!.. *giggle*

"I'm Slick Shakes, yes I'm the real Shakes,
all you other Slick Shakes are just imitating.....
So won't the real Slick Shakes, Please stand up...Please stand up....Please stand up!"-Vamp a la Shakes..

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
OK, time to clarify...

We have THREE "picks" here on SB...

1) The weekly bootee "pick" thread run by Superman.

This is the one where the message board folks each post their bootee pick.

2) The weekly bootee poll that runs on the home page

This is the one that Zap2It references every week. Unfortunately, since it's so public, it gets feedback from many more folks than the message boards -- including your much less hardcore fans. And since the users are generally less informed, naturally it tends to be much less accurate. (basically it's an indication of who the Mark Burnett lemmings believe will be booted that week)

3) The "Official SurvivorBlows Bootee Prediction"

This is the weekly "Official SurvivorBlows Bootee Prediction" thread that appears on the Spoilers message board and is posted by SurvivorBlows. This is SurvivorBlows official pick. Sometimes (like this week) it agrees with the message board's majority pick, sometimes (like last week) it doesn't. It's SurvivorBlows official pick based on SurvivorBlows analysis of all the information that we've seen (which isn't to say there might not be more info -- even on these very message boards -- that we've managed to miss)

Hopefully that explains it all... the picks listed in the "Prediction history" page are the SB official pick and the poll results pick. Currently the message board picks are not tracked there -- if someone wants to dig up the list of all the weekly message board picks I'll be glad to add them to the page as well.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Blows being misrepresented"
I always thought that "Poll" on the Home Page
was for every idjut who wandered by to have a
place to click on...

Never paid it any attention.

How WE the registered members of SB.com VOTE
in Superman's weekly/spoilers vote thread is
the voice of the membership of SB.com (everybody---
not just people who park and never move from the
one spoiler board)....

and

of course, the All-Knowing, All-Wise, All-Powerful
SurvivorBlows speaks for the Tribe.

Dalton
PS. I quit voting in "site polls" the morning gist.com
allowed me to Vote for Colby as the "Favorite SurvivorII
Contestant"......277 times in a row...it took 20 minutes.
As the Vamp says: "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute
at the......"oh, nevermind.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-19-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Weekly message board picks"
I don't have to look them up ... here they are: E1 Debb, E2 Kel, E3 no vote (hosting service booted board, only a handful of votes before then), E4 Mitchell, E5 Alicia (blame AyaK for that one), E6 Jerri, E7 Jerri (DON'T blame AyaK for that one), E8 Alicia, E9 Jerri, E10 Nick, E11 Colby (blame the nasty Uncle), E12 Rodger.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •