The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Attributes of Team DoDo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Attributes of Team DoDo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

What's there to love about Doseph and Donica (Team DoDo)?

# She's really attractive.

# They work well together snorkeling and tandem bicycling.

# They love the hippies.

# Did I mention she's attractive?

# He occasionally has a personality.

# They read clues well.

What else?

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo Max Headroom 04-28-06 1
 RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo bystander 04-28-06 2
   RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo mikey 04-28-06 3
       RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo Lisa0116 05-02-06 6
           RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo mikey 05-04-06 7
               RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo Earl Colby Pottinger 05-04-06 8
 RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo Cygnus X1 04-28-06 4
   RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo dragonflies 04-28-06 5
 RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo cahaya 05-04-06 9
   RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo dragonflies 05-04-06 10
 RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo StarryLuna 05-04-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
You forgot one:

Monica is attractive.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-28-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
You gotta luv the fact they they're getting Yielded soon Dude!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
>You gotta luv the fact they
>they're getting Yielded soon Dude!
>
>

Great strategy from the hippies. The frat boys win almost every leg. So yield MoJo. Way to play for second place!

What is that second place prize again? Well, I'm sure it must be almost as much as first place.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
I would yield them. Think about what you said-the frat boys (or as I like to refer to them-The Ambiguously Gay Duo) come in first almost every leg. That says to me that it would be more likely that the Duo would get to the yield BEFORE the hippies-so how could the hippies yield them?? I would yield MoJo if they were behind me.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
And now with 20-20 hindsight ...

The hippies got to the mat first. They could have yielded anyone. They chose to yield Mojo. Because all the teams had to wait for their turn at the planes, all the yield did was make Mojo #4 rather than #2 getting off the plane -- it didn't help the hippie's lead at all just the order of the teams behind them. If they had yielded the frats and everything else was as it was, the frat boys would have finished last and would be without money, etc right now.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
Not only a good point, but the Frat Boy are probably the worse team to survive lossing it all.

No money from the Hippies for sure.

90%+ sure no money from MoJo.

And this late in the game even RaYo would give only a few bucks if that.

Hippies appear use to begging (they have travelled and are not rich), the Frat Boy may fall flat on thier face doing it.

You are very right, they should have yielded the Frat Boys for best affect, and it would have cooled the fight between the Hippies and MoJo.

Yes, bad move Hippies.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

And let's not forget Donica's superior snorkeling skills. Looks like she's all set to graduate to free diving!

She was certified by Wanda.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
She was certified by Wanda.

I thought they were both certifiable.

Sigs by Cyg

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
# Monica's pouting "It's not fair" was even more childish than Carissa's pout.

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

In spite of her biological age, she should be classified as jail bait.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
Hey, watch it dork!

Carissa was much more fun too.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Attributes of Team DoDo"
Let's not forget that she takes the time at every pit stop to tease up that pouf at the back of her head.

Luna's Eclipses

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •