The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
Welcome to Perth, Australia

Eric and Jeremy, you're first again. And you're back to the sleazy comments. My Golf Equipment and I are so much classier. Please explain why you have to lie and cheat to get someone into bed with you. Seriously. You're young, fit and attractive. Surely there is someone out there attracted to that type of man. I don't get it. Personally, all I have to say is "Hi, I'm Phil Keoghan" and the babes just fall all over me.

MoJo: Getting nasty with each other and the other teams. How did you like how we editted that scene in the prison when Tyler was asking Joseph is this was Division 4, and Joseph says he doesn't know, but he's standing in front of a wall that has the gigantic words: 4 Division right on it? That's funny.

BJ and Tyler: Good job begging and getting $300 on the plane. That's more than the teams got. What did you do to MoJo anyway? They've really got it in for you. Tyler, you should be grateful that BJ didn't take the opportunity to "encourage" you at the prison the way you "encouraged" him at the dinner digging.

Ray and Yolanda: I was worried about the state of your relationship. That's why I asked if you were still in love. I seriously cannot believe you're still in this race.

Fran and Barry, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from The Amazing Race. First to worst. That just sucks. But you did get a trip from our sponsor, Travelocity. Were you aware that we get money from them? Who's that, you ask? Why, Travelocity, of course. Please visit their website to book your next vacation. That's Travelocity, for all your travelling needs.

Thanks to Angelfood for inventing this game.

As always, please keep the game in the game thread.

New players are welcome! All the Racers have been spoken for as well as:
BJ/Tyler's Camera Guy
The Pit Stop Mat
The Clue
The Cluebox
The Genie
Phil's Golf Equipment
Yolanda's Butt

Please feel free to post as anyone else. For example: a crayfish, the Bedouin - be creative!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 bystander 04-27-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 CouchTater 04-28-06 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 beau_30 05-01-06 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 ARnutz 04-27-06 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 cahaya 04-27-06 3
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 Cygnus X1 04-27-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 Cygnus X1 04-27-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9 buckeyegirl 05-03-06 10
 HELLLLLOOOOO from Sequesterville! ... Sahara 04-29-06 7
   RE: HELLLLLOOOOO from Sequestervill... sporkman 05-01-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-27-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
T-TOW!!!

Sorry to see you go Fran and Barry. Don't worry about us, Tyler and I are going to Yield MOJO very soon. Beware the Yield MOJO!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
Wow, I'm so glad we didn't give you guys any money.

You guys know all about karma don't you? Being hippies and all. It has a way of coming back at you. And what are you going to do now that your mommy and daddy are gone?

Threatening yields if we don't pay up? It's on baby!

We're gonna yeild the Frats, cause you guys have been behind us anyway

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-06 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

TTOW
What happend to your other hippie man? This race is so silly.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out! It is a sad day for Fran and Barry to go.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
Aren't we cute? The little old couple holding hands! Awww!

Barry, there is no other man I would rather be here with than you!

I'm not going to cry!!! *sobs*

*toddles off into the sunset*

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
Oh now, Fran, don't cry, sweetheart! We ran a superb race. There's no other lady I would rather be here with than you, too!

Let's buy one of those yachts in the background and sail back to the States, as we continue our adventure.

Behind every High Endurance woman is a man taking her to the Summit.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
We're sorry, Fran and Barry, but our strategy is to pick the teams off one by one, and you were next.

Joseph and Monica, watch your back!

Oh, that's right; I can speak again.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
That was close, but we're still in it, baby! Way to make everyone think we were imploding last episode.

If we had it to do over again, would you do the diving? I mean, I thought you conquered your fear of water back in Moscow. And seeing you in that Speedo sure wouldn't have hurt my vision much.

We're going to slide into the finish line first, UTR.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.9"
Of course I'd do the diving again if I had the choice, although I'm still a tad upset with you for saying the damn word awhile back...

--Yolanda
Watch out frat boys, we're going to win this thing while you're flirting with chicks.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HELLLLLOOOOO from Sequesterville! AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!"
*happily Bedazzling Barry's tank top*

WOOHOOOOO!!!!! More for the party!

I get so excited when somebody new comes, I just pee my pants! AAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

Sis, could you please get me some more of our BePends? Aren't I cute...I made up a new name for our Bedazzled Depends! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

I do wish that Scott would stop wearing my tiara. He's getting it greasy...EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Oh, thank you, Genie! I forgot that he would grant my wishes...AWESOME!!!!! *tackles Genie in big hug while reaching for tiara*

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HELLLLLOOOOO from Sequesterville! AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!"
Not so fast... *Putting on the tiara*
You only wished that Scott would stop wearing it. I think it goes great with my Bedazzled Genie outfit.

I feel like a Disco ball!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •