The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mark Burnett May Still Have Something Up His Sleeve...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mark Burnett May Still Have Something Up His Sleeve...."
Ok, we all know that MB is the "Devil". He has said time and time again that he would do anything, ANYTHING, to protect his winner and the secrets of Survivor. If Mark Burnett is that way, then why in the hell would he allow some of the higher ups to know who the winner is? It's obvious that any information like that could be leaked out, agreement or no agreement. I would love to know what Jesus's source is, he seems confident with his information. Although I believe Jesus's info, and if I had to do my PTTE over again I'd pick with him, Mark Burnett may still have more tricks up his sleeve. Could he have perhaps lied to someone, telling them that Tina had won? It's a 50/50 shot now, although Tina proboably will win, Burnett may have leaked fake information. Burnett and his crew are the only ones who would have the info to leak it in the first place. We know that Jane Clayson, Bryant Gumble, and Letterman don't know. Letterman doesn't even know who the castaways name's are until they are on his show, and when he talks about Survivor on the show (I am a loyal viewer and have been for awhile), he claims Colby will win, for the sole reason that Nick leaked info to him about the Vegas Trip. Dave said that if he went to Vegas, he was bound to have some money, lol, so Dave constantly says Colby is the Survivor. Folks, I don't think anyone from Worldwide Pants knows anything. No one from the Early Show knows anything until the day before they are booted. Jesus must either be faking it, or getting his information from someone who is REALLY inside. Jeff Probst CLAIMS he knows nothing, although he knows the final two. Folks, I don't know where Shakes gets his info, but he seems to knw the same things that Jesus does, maybe they have the same provider or something. But, my point is, why the hell would Mark Burnett even think for a slight second about telling the outcomes to anyone unless they worked with him on Producing the show and filming it????? If they did leak info, Burnett would have a sniper shoot em' down...or at least people claim he is that manipulative and greedy about his secrets.
So, as my favorite Survivor of all time, Susan Hawk once said, "I plead to the jury tonight, to think about the island we have been on. This island is pretty much full of two things, snakes and rats. And in the end of mother nature, we have Richard, the Snake, who knowingly went after prey, and Kelly who turned into the rat, that ran around like the rats do on this island, trying to run form the snake.I feel we owe it to the islands spirits that we have learned to come to know, to let, in the end, the way mother nature intended it to be, for the snake to eat the rat.".........WAIT A SEC, MARK BURNETT IS THE SNAKE, AND THE SPOILER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET ARE THE RATS.
Maybe, this will end up the way morhter nature intended it to be....the snake to eat the rats.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mark Burnett May Still Have Som... BaquaR13 04-19-01 1
   "jesus" source is..... beachhouse76 04-19-01 2
       RE: "jesus" source is..... kuchakor 04-19-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mark Burnett May Still Have Something Up His Sleeve...."
You made some interesting points, and had a lot of good info. I agree completely with you on the fact that Mark Burnett has told no one. I think that the "inside sources" are non-existent. Jesus, and Shakes and the Boston paper all are thinking logical, but saying those things to get recognition. Last year, the logical person was Rudy, and everyone (including myself) thought he was going to win. But guess what? Rich won! I hope the snakes do eat the rats and someone like Elisabeth wins instead.

beachhouse76 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beachhouse76 Click to send private message to beachhouse76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. ""jesus" source is....."
supposedly some chic from a company called World Wide pants. I've been told that they are the company that owns the Letterman show. So, I think that this ties in to the "shakes the clown being Letterman" joke. Just something to think about. I did listen to his latest interview on the Dan and Scott show, and i guess he's picked every bootee correctly this season, and rattled off the order for the rest of them. just something to think about. I agree with his remaining choices, but like someone already said, they are the logical picks for the remainder of the show.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "jesus" source is....."
Letterman owns Worldwide Pants, that is his production company. Letterman doesn't even know the names of the Survivors, so how the hell does he know who wins? His company has nothing to do with CBS, except that they run his show, his show only. Something this secretive would not be leaked to Letterman's workers, and it doesn't even look like it has been leaked to Dave himself.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •