The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeyes - Episodes 9.7 & 9.8 - Condensed Versions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-06, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeyes - Episodes 9.7 & 9.8 - Condensed Versions"
Cyg's been mighty backed up lately (Cyg, behind you! Meat grinder... owww! ). And so, I've whipped up condensed versions of the two previous missed Hawkeyes - and all this done right before my bedtime!

You know what to do.

Episode 9.7 - Italy & Greece:

1. Just what the heck was up with Monica and her intellectual insights? (and I'd also like to know who "...all those people" are - those people would be the people walking around with Ceasar back in the day)

2. The Frat Boys must have just loved the smashing plates Fast Forward - it appealed to their infantile, boorish and destructive ways (remember the smashing bottles task in Germany). Name some other tasks that would appeal to these two.

3. What was Barry really thinking when Fran took a plunge off that bridge?

4. Why did Ray suck at the javelin?

5. What caused the Hippies to drive two hours in the wrong direction and why did it take them two hours to finally notice?

EXTRA CREDIT: I'm sure that all the viewers were just devastated and screaming at their television sets when Lake & Michelle came in last and it was an elimination round. What are your parting words for these two?

Episode 9.8 - Oman:

1. Gee, what would really happen if Ray & Yolanda actually had a real melt-down?

2. The Hippies were probably in heaven when they realized that they were going to a giant incense burner. What kinds of things could they burn in a giant incense burner?

3. What would have happened if Monica really did put the "Little Man" in her pocket and bring him home?

4. At the Road Block, what would have the various teams found in the mound besides food?

5. Name some more appropriate first-place prizes for Fran & Barry.

EXTRA CREDIT: Why did the Frats really want to take a short cut through the desert and/or what happened to them in the desert?

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeyes - Episodes 9.7 & 9.8 -... Max Headroom 04-25-06 1
 RE: Hawkeyes - Episodes 9.7 & 9.8 -... mikey 04-25-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeyes - Episodes 9.7 & 9.8 - Condensed Versions"
Episode 9.7 - Italy & Greece:

1. Just what the heck was up with Monica and her intellectual insights? (and I'd also like to know who "...all those people" are - those people would be the people walking around with Caesar back in the day)

She's showing us all how smart she is, Arkansas-style.

2. The Frat Boys must have just loved the smashing plates Fast Forward - it appealed to their infantile, boorish and destructive ways (remember the smashing bottles task in Germany). Name some other tasks that would appeal to these two.

Don't know the task, but the location would be the red light district in Amsterdam.

3. What was Barry really thinking when Fran took a plunge off that bridge?

"Gee, I sure hope she doesn't pee her pants. I'll never hear the end of it then."

4. Why did Ray suck at the javelin?

He's not used to handling long pointy things.

5. What caused the Hippies to drive two hours in the wrong direction and why did it take them two hours to finally notice?

Three words: "Bad acid trip."

EXTRA CREDIT: I'm sure that all the viewers were just devastated and screaming at their television sets when Lake & Michelle came in last and it was an elimination round. What are your parting words for these two?

Haill yeah, they're outta here.

Episode 9.8 - Oman:

1. Gee, what would really happen if Ray & Yolanda actually had a real melt-down?

We'd all have flashbacks to Lake and Michelle and their 9,367 arguments and name-calling episodes per TAR leg.

2. The Hippies were probably in heaven when they realized that they were going to a giant incense burner. What kinds of things could they burn in a giant incense burner?

Their dirty clothes and all their belongings. Why not, since Phil was going to take them anyway?? Just as long as they didn't try to smoke them...

3. What would have happened if Monica really did put the "Little Man" in her pocket and bring him home?

Joseph already is a "Little Man". Why would Monica need two?

4. At the Road Block, what would have the various teams found in the mound besides food?

Jimmy Hoffa?

5. Name some more appropriate first-place prizes for Fran & Barry.

A 1-year supply of Nair for Barry, a 1-year supply of Depends for bungee-Fran, and a lifetime membership to AARP for both of them.

EXTRA CREDIT: Why did the Frats really want to take a short cut through the desert and/or what happened to them in the desert?

They heard a rumor that Bedouin women were really hot, and they wanted to check it out. Unfortunately Bedouin women are guarded by Bedouin men, so the frat boys gave up and moved on.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeyes - Episodes 9.7 & 9.8 - Condensed Versions"
>1. Just what the heck
>was up with Monica and
>her intellectual insights? (and I'd
>also like to know who
>"...all those people" are -
>those people would be the
>people walking around with Ceasar
>back in the day)
>
She was talking about delivering Little Caesar's pizza with her last boyfriend in Alabama.

>2. The Frat Boys must
>have just loved the smashing
>plates Fast Forward - it
>appealed to their infantile, boorish
>and destructive ways (remember the
>smashing bottles task in Germany).
> Name some other tasks
>that would appeal to these
>two.
>
In Oman, dry t-shirt contests.

>3. What was Barry really
>thinking when Fran took a
>plunge off that bridge?
>
Whether her life insurance paid more than the $1 million prize for the race.

>4. Why did Ray suck
>at the javelin?
>
Ray would explain, a la Revenge of the Nerds. that the javeline was specifically designed for Joseph's limp-wristed throwing motion.

>5. What caused the Hippies
>to drive two hours in
>the wrong direction and why
>did it take them two
>hours to finally notice?
>
Wow, Man, was that two hours? It seems like ... what were you saying? Awesome.

>EXTRA CREDIT: I'm sure that
>all the viewers were just
>devastated and screaming at their
>television sets when Lake &
>Michelle came in last and
>it was an elimination round.
> What are your parting
>words for these two?
>
I need to wait until Lake takes the gum out of his mouth before I can give my parting words. Lake, I'm waiting...
>
>1. Gee, what would really
>happen if Ray & Yolanda
>actually had a real melt-down?
>
I guess we'll see when they get to the "cut your hair off" fast forward.
>
>2. The Hippies were probably
>in heaven when they realized
>that they were going to
>a giant incense burner.
>What kinds of things could
>they burn in a giant
>incense burner?
>
Well, their possessions, so at the next non-elim leg Phil doesn't have anything to take from them.

>3. What would have happened
>if Monica really did put
>the "Little Man" in her
>pocket and bring him home?
>
Wouldn't fit in the pocket little man Joseph already occupies.
>
>4. At the Road Block,
>what would have the various
>teams found in the mound
>besides food?
>
Hippies -- a couple extra pounds.
Frankenberry -- a back-hair razor
Mojo -- a blemish
Rayo - a copy of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus
Frat Boys -- a Duke Lacrosse stick

>5. Name some more appropriate
>first-place prizes for Fran &
>Barry.
>
I can't think of anything more exciting than a trip to the City they visited two days earlier.

>EXTRA CREDIT: Why did the
>Frats really want to take
>a short cut through the
>desert and/or what happened to
>them in the desert?
>
Female camel in heat, need I say more?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •