The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-01, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
I don't really like the term "newbie" but we have had a few new people who have posted here on the BB Forums.
I have loved the way you have all jumped right in on sharing your opinions, Loving and Bashing this show.
I assume that like the rest of us you are Reality Tv addicts.
Big Brother will be ending soon, I don't want any of you to leave us.
I would like to extend an invitation to join us on the other boards. Love Cruise is starting next week, and Survivor 3 in a month, the Off topic forum is always fun.
So Blue jacket, PigFace, traveling betty, Asskicker, everyone who has had fun posting on BB, please feel comfortable in joining us in other forums around the site.
( I apolagize if I missed anyone )
Puffy and Loree, you ladies are not by any means new, get your fannies around the site and post , we need you.

( p.s. to Puffy, I was checking the archives recently and you beat me here by 2 days, Happy SB anniversary girlfriend , and by the way Sky Raider lives in the SCValley too)
**ebug waves at Sky**

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!! SkyRaider 09-03-01 1
   RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!! Puffy 09-04-01 3
 RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!! travelingbetty 09-04-01 2
   RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!! Thrill Seeker 09-05-01 4
 RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!! AresMars 09-06-01 5
   RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!! Drive My Car 09-06-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-03-01, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
My SCV pal, Puffy, is the one who introduced me SB and gets total credit/blame for my addiction to the darned thing!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
Well ebug 'err, DriveMyCar, thank you for your kind thoughts. This old computer here often has problems with this website, so I don't get here as often as I'd like. And to you, Mr. SkyRaider, thank you for giving me credit where credit is due! And also thank you for my darling loveable signature pictures. Meow

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
Thanks ebug-

In spite of my very low DAW, I have been watching (and posting to) this board for about six months. Most of my posts were to the spoiler forum and then again mostly voting in the vote thread. I definitely like the civility of this board as well as the incredibly thoughtful analysis that went on in the spoiler board. I am sooooo looking forward to S3.

Thanks for the wonderful invitation, but I am already there and hope I can do more than just vote this season!

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-01, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
I'm new here too but I plan on spoiling and bashing S3 as soon as
we can get more information. I've just barely started posting but I'll try to participate more. At least nobody has flamed me yet for my 5 posts.

Thanks for the invitation, Drive-Your-Car.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-01, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
I'll be around. I've actually been around since S1 but haven't said much.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-01, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Invitation To BB Posters!!!!!"
I knew you would be here Surivior.
And with that cool sig of yours who could forget you Ares.
Now stop impersonating a new person.

( heehehehehehehehehe)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •