The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's theme..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's theme..."
According to TV Guide Online:

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING: Songwriter Diane Warren will serve as guest judge on tonight's American Idol. The six remaining finalists will perform their choice of Warren songs, after which Ryan and Simon will accuse each other of being gay.

Any guesses on who will perform what?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's theme... I_AM_HE 04-22-03 1
   RE: Tonight's theme... Bebo 04-22-03 2
       RE: Tonight's theme... BriarRosie 04-22-03 3
 RE: Tonight's theme... managerr 04-22-03 4
 OMH !!!!! Talk about a HUGE songboo... katem 04-22-03 5
   RE: OMH !!!!! Talk about a HUGE son... Barenaked Ladiesfan 04-22-03 6
       RE: OMH !!!!! Talk about a HUGE son... I_AM_HE 04-22-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's theme..."
and you just thought there was sexual tension between Simon and Paula

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's theme..."
There's an article in the new EW that talks about the banter between Ryan and Simon and how offended some members of the gay community are by the fact that R & S equate gay with an insult.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's theme..."
That's really funny considering that Ryan and Simon vacationed in the Caribbean together. I saw the photos.

Not that either of them are gay, mind you. I do think Ryan's either gay or swings both ways, though. That's just my .02.

Oh, we were talking about Diane Warren songs?
Does Josh need to pick a different one since he sang one for
movie theme night? Hmmm....

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-22-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's theme..."
Seeing as you can to into a Music Store, pull any random Pop CD off the rack and see a song written by Diane Warren--talk about a broad genre. This woman has probably written like 2000 songs.

P.S. 90210 Reunion. Woo!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "OMH !!!!! Talk about a HUGE songbook !!!!!"
Diane Warren has written 25000 songs (give or take a few )

What to choose, so difficult. But whatever they choose, I hope Carmen chooses the worst one and then gets booted

Barenaked Ladiesfan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to send private message to Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMH !!!!! Talk about a HUGE songbook !!!!!"
Ok, here we go. I have my picks and the odds that I have figured on everyone singing them.

LEAD PIPE CINCH is Treynice singing "Unbreak my Heart"

Clay- Hmmmm. Michael Bolton would be the easy choice, but I'll give 3-1 odds on him singing Chicago's "Look Away" it is a little uptempo, and he has a Cetera Voice.

Ruben- Tough one, but I think 5-1 on Peabo Bryson's "Don't Take Away My Heaven"

Josh- well, he can't sing "Don't wanna..." again, so we'll go 5-1 on him sticking with country/folk and stinking up Edwin McCain's "Could not ask for more"

KLocke- I don't think there is a more perfect songwriter for her, and that makes it long odds, because she could sing any of a dozen songs well. I'll say 7-1 on "Celine Dion's Because you Loved Me"

Goat Girl, ....er Carmen- Even money on either of the LeAnn Rimes songs "How do I Live" or "Can't Fight the Moonlight"

Please, America, Do not vote CARMEN! My ears beg you!

If you vote Carmen, the terrorists win.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMH !!!!! Talk about a HUGE songbook !!!!!"
If you vote Carmen, the terrorists win.

bwahahaha!

psst, and i think josh has been leaking vital military secrets

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •