The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-00, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
Ok, we've heard about the guy that dreams of Colleen, the Fargo-fans who drool over Soozin, the oddities that want to see Stacey in Playboy, the Jenna groupies, etc. But what do we girls have? Sure, we have Greg...but he's gone and he's hiding. Plus, he appealed to our cerebral selves.

So....let's hear it for Jeff. He's cute (love the dimples), smart, diligent (come on! he could have stayed at a luxury hotel but opted to rough it with the crew), hard working (let's face it, his job was a 24-7 affair), creative (wrote or is producing an independent film), and all around loveable. He's got a smart wife (psychologist), which also speaks volumes about the guy.

He's what we women call a TP (total package).

I for one think CBS/MB picked a perfect host and I hope they pay him well for Survivor II. He deserves it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the... pinkstar 08-14-00 1
   RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the... nsynclover 08-14-00 2
       RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the... jurymember 08-14-00 3
 RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the... wisegirl 08-15-00 4
   RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the... jurymember 08-15-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinkstar 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkstar Click to send private message to pinkstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
Hiding or not, Greg still has my vote for the best eye candy.

His absence from the media circus only adds to his mysterious appeal. As much as I'd love to see more of him, I really respect his decision to resume life without Survivor.

However, I must admit that I've always been a sucker for yummy blonde guys with nice chests!

nsynclover 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nsynclover Click to send private message to nsynclover Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
OH come on. You actially think Jeff "Anal" Probst is EYE CANDY FOR THE GIRLS? Well I gotta admit he is cute. But he ain't Eyecandy. I can't believe someone will say he's eyecandy for the girls. Just gimme a break!

08-14-00, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
LOL

Just engaging in a little tit for tat.

wisegirl 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wisegirl Click to send private message to wisegirl Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
I happen to think that Jeff is a babe! Greg??? i think not, he kind of scares me...... I used to watch Jeff during Rock N' Roll Jeopardy, but now he is just so hot out there on the beach.
And no, I am not kidding.

08-15-00, 01:02 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
That's why you are a "wise" girl. You have good taste!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •