The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Temptation Tundra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-02-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Temptation Tundra"
Come on! I can't be the only person watching Bacherolettes in Alaska, right? This silly show, with it's dumb toolish men, and needy, desperate women looks like it has "guilty pleasure written all over it! The chicks bring a whole new meaning to "frigid women" eh?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Temptation Tundra SurvivorBlows 06-02-02 1
   RE: Temptation Tundra Jonnycumlately 06-03-02 3
       RE: Temptation Tundra SkyRaider 06-03-02 5
   RE: Temptation Tundra SkyRaider 06-03-02 4
       RE: Temptation Tundra SurvivorBlows 06-03-02 6
           The "Summer of Lizzie" AyaK 06-03-02 9
 I watched 30 seconds... IceCat 06-02-02 2
 RE: Temptation Tundra DarkLotus 06-03-02 7
   RE: Temptation Tundra Kokoro 06-03-02 8
 RE: Temptation Tundra Loree 06-03-02 10
   Two Shannons & A Clone CSHS79 06-03-02 11
       RE: Two Shannons & A Clone Loree 06-03-02 12
   RE: Temptation Tundra jase 06-04-02 14
       RE: Temptation Tundra SurvivorBlows 06-04-02 15
 RE: Temptation Tundra MoonKitten 06-04-02 13
 "He Mauled me!" Jonnycumlately 06-10-02 16
   RE: "He Mauled me!" SkyRaider 06-10-02 17
   RE: "He Mauled me!" CSHS79 06-10-02 18
       RE: "He Mauled me!" SurvivorBlows 06-10-02 19
           RE: "He Mauled me!" CSHS79 06-10-02 22
   RE: "He Mauled me!" SurvivorBlows 06-10-02 20
 OK I watched it! Drive My Car 06-10-02 21
   RE: OK I watched it! Survivorerist 06-10-02 23
   Me too Buggy! northernlights 06-10-02 24
       STAY TUNED! CSHS79 06-15-02 25
           Next to last episode CSHS79 06-24-02 26
               Worst Reality Show---Ever toddE 06-24-02 27
   I watched it and Tim 2 is such a w... Dianetic 06-26-02 29
       RE: I watched it and Tim 2 is such... CSHS79 06-27-02 30
 RE: Temptation Tundra JeffGator 06-24-02 28
 RE: Temptation Tundra CSHS79 06-29-02 31
 RE: Temptation Tundra Loree 07-02-02 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-02 AT 11:41 PM (EST)

Ya, I watched it (guess everyone else was watching The Hamptons.)

My guess is that Rebecka (sp?) is one of those women who complains about not having any close girlfriends and wondering why... LOL.

Those three guys who all plead for Rebecka were pretty dumb. The only guy who didn't go for her was the guy mwho was matched up with the blonde from the South who had already made it clear she had already fallen for her "Man On Ice!" For the other three guys to all make a play for the youngest, arguably most physically attractive girl was pretty damn chancy and transparent.

If the idea at this point is to "stay in the game" (not that the producers have really bothered to explain the rules very well, but hey, what else would you expect from the folks who brought you Boot Camp -- gee, I wonder why they didn't use that tag line when promoting the show ) then what kind of genius sees a girl having to choose from among three guys and decides to become the 4th possible choice while the three other girls -- including his actual date and one girl who didn't even get to go on a second date with ANY guy -- are still sitting there without any "pleas." ...like there is any chance the girls who didn't get any pleas where going to change their pick after watching guy after guy pass them by for Rebecka -- ya right!

Cecile also seems to be a piece of work -- for some reason she reminds me a bit of Love Cruise's Toni while Rebecka seems to be clearly getting cast in the Jerri-like ##### role. Honestly the 36 year old blonde from New Hampshire seems to be the nicest of the bunch...

As far as the guys go, two stuck out -- the guy who basically said he'd make a good husband because he owns two houses, has property, and has some money in the bank (man, combined with this wacky "dowery" concept I felt like I was watching some old fashioned courting on a Little House of the Praire repeat) and the goofball guy that was picked by two girls and said he was looking for a classic hot rock video blonde!

I switched the telly to The HAmptons on 10PM... that wasn't nearly as entertaining (although surprise, surprise, like I'd said, within 10 minutes there was a scene about a "waitress by day, struggling singer by night.") The most interesting story was the car accident thing -- but I wasn't able to follow the whole thing and I don't have a clue who's the blonde who crashed her Mercedes into the crowd. Btw, note to ABC -- I only watched an hour, and I''ve already seen more than enough footage of Christy Brinkley The Ultimate Mom, OK??? And how about the pompous rich ##### talking with the gay realtor in the scene near the end -- where she's talking about the Hamptons being "the American dream" that only a few can attain. Man, whether it was simple spin control or not, Mr. Realtor put her in her place...

-SB

06-03-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
Rebekah seems like a total tease, to me. How funny was it that she told Cecile (in a rather snotty tone) that it was "a game", when all the chicks kept yammering about "meeting their future husbands" on the show and what forth. Although it IS nice of Fox to futher set feminism back 100 years by making each woman have a Dowry (WTF? What next? Arranged marriages of 6 year olds as a "reality show?")

Some interesting lines/tidibits of the show:

1) The fact that they kept repeating the temperature (for the five simpletons who didn't know that Alaska was (gasp!) cold, I guess.)

2) Thaddius (on his reason for picking Sissie on the final plea): I knew by just looking in your eye (and noticing that it was blue. This dude seems to have some weird Aryan thing going on.)

3) That creepy guy who massaged Rebekah who mentioned that he was making a "connection" with her. (Let's hope they had safe "connecting" huh?)

4) Andrea claiming that her relationship with her date has just been "physical." (Huh? How? Wouldn't fox show us a hint if they spent all their time banging each other?)

5) The poorly memorized "original poem" that the brunet guy who made a plea for Rebekah recited that was clearly stolen from the $0.99 Halmark Card section.

6) Sissie (I think) claiming that she "dated all of the east of Mississippi" or something like that. (doesn't "dated" sound like a G-rated way to say something else?)

And you're right, SB. This definately looks like it has the possibility to be Love Cruise in Alaska or something

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-02, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
Funny stuff, Johnny!

Yeah, that "I dated everyone East of the Mississippi" rang the same buzzer with me. Euuh! I wouldn't touch that skank with a ten foot pole.

I couldn't beleive that guy reading that lame poem, which he forgot halfway through and tried to wing.

I liked the guys' occupations too.

"Rock'n'roll Roadie" In ALASKA? How many groups are there?

"Server/Chef" Works at McD's can both work the counter AND flip burgers! What a catch!

"I work for the government" - Mechanic who likes "truck racing" Yeh-ha!

Horrible, horrible show. Typically Fox, may even exceed the sleaziness of Love Cruise.

06-03-02, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
I don't have a clue who's the blonde who crashed her
Mercedes into the crowd.

That was Lizzie Grubbman, has daddy's money to play with as a PR flack for a bunch of rock stars. The very epitome of the term "JAP" and the most hateful bltch on the face of the Earth. She crashed her car into the crowd after the doorman asked her to move it, she was blocking the sidewalk. She then called him "white trash" and put the sucker in gear and rammed them. She's up for attempted murder among other charges. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

I can only hope that Lizzie meets and falls for O.J. sometime in the future.

I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants me to be just like them.
- Bob Dylan "Maggie's Farm"

06-03-02, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
> That was Lizzie Grubbman, has daddy's money to play
>with as a PR flack for a bunch of rock
>stars. The very epitome of the term "JAP" and
>the most hateful bltch on the face of the Earth.

Ah, this most be the blonde they had shown on camera earlier in the show saying she was a "PR person" for "two clubs in town" where I come from we call those folks booking managers, not PR folks) and bitching and complaining that summer was the busiest time of her life, she would work in NYC Mon-Thurs and then come up to The Hamptons for Fri-Sun, etc.

> She crashed her car into the crowd after the
>doorman asked her to move it, she was blocking the
>sidewalk. She then called him "white trash" and put
>the sucker in gear and rammed them. She's up
>for attempted murder among other charges. Couldn't have happened
>to a better person.

Wow, I wonder how much of this we might see tonight -- maybe at least in one of those "where are they now" style text updates when the show ends.

...and I wonder what's the deal with the illegal Irish waitresses -- although they are likely long gone (and I'm having a hard time believing one of them was a stockbroker or whatever she called herself) I wonder if the restaurant owner might be getting a call from the state of NY today.

-SB

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The "Summer of Lizzie""
A review of "The Hamptons" as a documentary of the "Summer of Lizzie":
http://www.nymag.com/page.cfm?page_id=6066

I should add that, while I haven't watched "The Hamptons", I enjoy Barbara Kopple's documentaries ... and, had I realized that "The Hamptons" was one, I probably would have watched at least some of it. Although I don't share Ms. Kopple's political worldview, I found her movie "American Dream" compelling:
http://www.gen.umn.edu/faculty_staff/yahnke/filmteach/dream-v.htm

and here's a web site keeping track of all the Lizzie stuff:
http://www.lizziegrubman.com/

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I watched 30 seconds..."
... of the opening of each of the Hamptons and the Alaska thing. As soon as one of the said 'I'm really here to meet someone and make a real connection' I had that same 'what a load of crap' feeling that I felt watching the hos on Love Cruise prattle on during the first episode about how they were going to meet 'omeone special'.

Suffice to say I won't be watching anymore of the Hamptons or the Alaska thing.

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-03-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
How does Fox manage to top itself on the crap meter every time? This, Who Wants to Marry A Millionaire, Temptation Island... ugh. Most of this is crap that UPN or the WB would turn down.

"I just think that... yeah."

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-03-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
Oh you've gone and left out that gem of a series: When Animals Attack V. 1-17

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
I am waiting for the scene when the other females try to drown Rebekah in the hot tub. I can't see her making any female friends on this show. And she is the last person I can see happily living in Alaska.

All those guys drooling over Rebekah and going after her were idiots. They had to know she could only pick one and she was going to pick the best looking one of the group that she hadn't had yet. They really ruined their chances. The other women are better off without any guy stupid enough to go sniffing after her.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-03-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Two Shannons & A Clone"
First we had Big Brother 2 Shannon, next we had The Bachelor Shannon and now Looking for Love's Rebekah, all cut from the same cloth. Wil & Shannon according to sources broke up, Alex chose Amanda and let us hope the Alaska men are smart enough to leave Rebekah floating on a glacier. Sure enjoy her company, have some fun, but please be smart enough not to propose or at least get a prenup.After six months she'll either be after you to leave Alaska for New York or California or filing for divorce,
since she has golddigger written all over her face.Hopefully the men of Alaska, lonely as they are,will be smart in their choices.

Rebekah,the Ice Princess and my choice to be left on a glacier

06-03-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Two Shannons & A Clone"
Speaking of Shannon from BB2 she was on E! the other night trying out for some hosting job on WILD or whatever it's called. She was wearing a tiny string bikini worth alot of money covered in gems. I didn't see it. But I heard about it.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-04-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
Forget about drowning Rebekah, I felt like drowning myself after watching 15 minutes of this crap. Just when I thought nothing could be as bad as Chains of Love or Love Cruise, this show wins the prize as "The worse show of any kind ever on tv!!". The only plus side of this story is that there are only four more episodes left. Any more and I would have to stop watching FOX all together.

btw, I think the producers of this show are the same people behind Love Cruise. This could be why this show is so BAD.

06-04-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
>btw, I think the producers of this show are the same
>people behind Love Cruise. This could be why this show
>is so BAD.

Actually, that's wrong. BMP (the Real World folks) were the folks behind Love Cruise. As I mentioned before, a company called LMNO -- the folks resposible for FOX's Boot Camp -- are responsible for Looking For Love: Bachelorettes in Alaska

http://www.lmnotv.com/new/fs-master.htm

-SB

MoonKitten 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-04-02, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MoonKitten Click to send private message to MoonKitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
OMG! I LOVED this show! I cant wait 'till next week!! I was very entertained & next week promises to be even better!!

06-10-02, 02:28 AM (EST)
16. ""He Mauled me!""
Dang Cecile is becomming the mistress of hyperbole, ain't she? Although her date, Jeff was creepy in that "Billy-Bob Thorton" sorta way. And the fish is being donated to charity? WTF? yeah because people love to gobble up food that's been manhandled by unwashed hands and dropped on the filthy ground and all.

Also, if anyone is interested, I've decided to unoffically recap the episodes for this site since no one else is gonna do it. Although, because of Finals this week, the 2nd episode will be a while.

06-10-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
17. "RE: "He Mauled me!""
yeah because people love to gobble up food that's been manhandled by unwashed hands and dropped on the filthy ground
and all.

Hopefully the chairty cases that get the fish have enough sense not to eat them raw, complete with skins or scales or what the hellever fish have, or if they do, they at least wash them first.

06-10-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "He Mauled me!""
Jeff creeped me out even before Cecile said he mauled her so I was glad she stayed with Tim. Hopefully the guy she refers to in the promo for next week is not Tim(in the promo she says why did he hurt me).From what I've seen Tim's just shy,hopefully he'll prove to be a nice guy or that Cecile finds a nice guy.

I'm glad Sissie is still with Brent,they're a good couple.But I hope Brent doesn't regard it as too much pressure since he's just
recently divorced.As I see it they could be one couple who end up
together after the show even if there isn't an immediate wedding.

Rebekah remains the woman you'd need a prenup with the most,she's
definitely working it for the money. I'm sure she'll be eager to
have a guy propose, but will accept only if the ring is up to her
standard.In other words,golddigger!

It suprised me to see Andrea remain with Kristian since he made it plain if you asked him at that point was he feeling the vibe for a permanent thing & he said no.True we didn't see everything & there may be more than what we see.

That leaves Karen(the woman from NH) hasn't made too much of an
impression.But the show isn't over and after all she's there to find a husband not be a media princess. She was on the news(Fox
Channel 25 in Boston area)saying she made some good friends and had fun. Obviously she couldn't say if she found Mr. Right, but who knows.

** Just my impression, not a total recap**

06-10-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
19. "RE: "He Mauled me!""
>Jeff creeped me out even before Cecile said he mauled her
>so I was glad she stayed with Tim.

Wasn't Jeff the guy who said "well I'm not getting any younger, so I guess I better get married?" Good reason there, sounds just like some of the women...

Right away it seemed a little creepy to me that the 37 year old guy would walk past all the women closer to his own age and opt for the 26 year old young girl.

>Rebekah remains the woman you'd need a prenup with the most,she's
>definitely working it for the money. I'm sure she'll be eager
>to
>have a guy propose, but will accept only if the ring
>is up to her standard.In other words,golddigger!

Rebekah is a piece of work. My guess would be that to the majority of the male viewing public, that personality more than cancels out any physical attraction they might have.

The only thing Rebekah is proving on this show with all that pleaing is that Alaskan men can be as shallow as men from the Lower 48.

>It suprised me to see Andrea remain with Kristian since he
>made it plain if you asked him at that point
>was he feeling the vibe for a permanent thing &
>he said no.True we didn't see everything & there may
>be more than what we see.

I have to give Kristian kudos for this. He was honest and seriously, I don't know many folks that a week into a relationship *ARE* ready to say "yes, I can see myself asking you to marry me in another 2 weeks."

I really don't think that there was anything wrong with his statement -- he's just saying that a week into their relationship, he doesn't see himself getting engaged in another 2 weeks -- and what's wrong with that, I don't care *HOW* intense the relationship, there aren't many people who DO get engaged three weeks after meeting someone. ...he didn't say that he didn't want to continue to her, just that he's not ready to move on the producer's timetable instead of his own.

-SB

06-10-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: "He Mauled me!""
All I know is that if a man told me that he didn't see the two of
us going longterm,not just that he couldn't see himself proposing
so quickly, I'd consider my options.Of course I'd applaud him for
being honest but would there be any point in continuing.So that is why I said it suprised me that Andrea decided to keep Kristian
as opposed to starting over with someone new.It all goes to show that there must be more that isn't shown.

As far as that statement about not getting any younger that was indeed Jeff and I say it again I'm glad Cecile sent him packing.
She's really sweet and spunky and deserves a nice guy.

What more can I say about Rebekah except the next time she's late
why don't they move on without her especially since the intimate
dates all take place in separate places.Perhaps even better if the odd person out was dressed for the day the the ladies could say Rebekah was sick and then that woman could go on the date in her stead. They may come home to a catfight but that would give the guys a real look into who Rebebekah is.If only that would happen-----,who knows it could.Let's all tune in next Sunday to see if it does.

06-10-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "He Mauled me!""
>Also, if anyone is interested, I've decided to unoffically recap the
>episodes for this site since no one else is gonna
>do it. Although, because of Finals this week, the 2nd
>episode will be a while.

I looked around and didn't see anyone else step forward so I'm going to grab AK's sword and knight you Sir Summarizer of Bachelorettes In Alaska. Thanks and have fun!
-SB

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "OK I watched it!"

I only watched this show due to peer pressure ( LOL)
I won't admit to watching it on my own, I will only say that YOU people MADE me watch it. ( thank goodness ya'll aren't pushing crack- oh wait, reality TV, on second thought..)

The Cecile girl is sweet, but am I the only one who is staring at her oddly positioned dimples?? I mean she is cute, but the dimples are totally wierd. For some strange reason I don't hear anything she says. I just keep waiting for the dimples to move.

She was beating a dead horse in trying to get Rebekkah to stop being late and inconsiderate. To R, all things and people revolve around her.Oh and I hope she gets a big zit right in the middle of her face. See how long it takes her to do her make-up then.

Oh and was anyone else disgusted by the fishy sweaters, could they have not given these guys an apron or something??

I may have to watch this show again, I am not proud of that, but I am adicted to bad television.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-10-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: OK I watched it!"
Join the club, E...I watched it too (ugh, I can't believe I admitted that). I accidentally flipped to it during a commercial on Comedy Now, but I couldn't stop watching it once I started (ugh again).

I felt so sorry for Sissie when she didn't get to go on a date (even though I think it's a really cute name) and also for Karen when Michael pleaded with Rebekah. Cecile is definitely my favourite out of the bachelorettes.

Argh, I can't believe I got hooked on this silly show...

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-02, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Me too Buggy!"
But the only reason I watched was because they filmed it on location at my Alaskan home.

>The Cecile girl is sweet, but am I the only one who is staring at her
>oddly positioned dimples?? I mean she is cute, but the
>dimples are totally wierd. For some strange reason I don't
>hear anything she says. I just keep waiting for the dimples to move.

LMAO - I was thinking the same thing about those freaky dimples! Very distracting!

>and I hope she gets a big zit right in the middle of her face.
>See how long it takes her to do her make-up then.

Silly Bug

06-15-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
25. "STAY TUNED!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-02 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

As expected Brent & Sissie are still a couple as are Karen & Kurt
but the suprise is Andrea is hanging on to Kristian. He still is
saying he sees no long term relationship with her. So it is not simply that he won't be ready to propose at the end of this,he's
saying when this ends he's gone.
Another suprise is at the end Rebekah received NO PLEAS at all,so
I wonder if the guys are wising up to her golddigger ways.This left her with Jason, her man on ice.
Cecile gave young Tim the boot after a very honest statement he made in front of everyone.She said to the girls privately why couldn't he have told her privately but she is one to talk since she had no problem embaressing him.If you didn't see it, Cecile &
Tim went over to Rebekah's cabin(Jason was there)and the topic of
first kiss came up and Tim was sent the message quite clearly he
needs to step it up. So it is quite clear Cecile has made no secret of what is & isn't going on in her bedroom.
Another suprise is that at proposal point, one gentleman refused to make a plea, stating no one tickled his fancy.Honesty a good
sign to me and perhaps he will find love with someone who saw him on the show.
In the previews,a clip showed a gentleman stating Andrea will be his since it is clear Kristian is not the man for her.Let's see if she smartens up & kicks Kristian to the curb.

06-24-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
26. "Next to last episode"
Sissie's heart is obviously taken by Brent and no one else has a chance at changing her mind.When they brought the new men she linked arms with Will even though he had Cecile & Andrea already
there leaving Mike all alone.When Will picked Cecile,Mike had a chance to pick either Andrea or Sissie but Sissie made the choice
easier by not flirting with him.So Sissie was the lady this week all alone for the day which suited her fine.Karen's date Brad was,to me,much funnier than Kurt since they were laughing a lot.
Rebekah's date Keith was nice but there clearly was no spark between them.All in all the ladies had nice dates.
The 2nd Tim realized he was obviously picked last week simply to get rid of the first Tim and he ultimately has no chance with Cecile.Karen's date Brad felt his best bet to stay in the game was to focus on Rebekah or Andrea since Karen's heart is with Kurt.When Kristian stated out loud during the reality check in an
answer to a question that currently he is in a relationship where
he continued to be intimate in a relatinship he knew was going nowhere, it gave the new men hope for them with her.
At the end Karen and Sissie were given no pleas which suited them
fine since they seem to be happy with their guys.Will's plea to Cecile was accepted and a new couple formed which was Cecile best choice in the game.Ultimately they could go on after the game since they really hit it off. Rebekah had a choice between Mike & Brad but is quite happy with Jason.My greatest suprise is Andrea's continuing to hang on to Kristian even after his state-ment back at the lodge.Keith made a plea to her but she is still with Kristian, which to me, will leave her alone at the end since
I doubt Kristian will propose.
All in all if I had to bet the only ones guaranteed a proposal in the end are Sissie & Karen but the best chance at a yes is Sissie. Stay Tuned to the Finale.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Worst Reality Show---Ever"
LAST EDITED ON 06-24-02 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

I have tried, twice, to watch this show. But it is so dull, I find it unwatchable. And I'm a total reality-tv junkie. Even such low-budget bottom feeders as Blind Date are a billion, trillion times better than this fiasco. Yuck!

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I watched it and Tim 2 is such a woosie"
Come on Tim 2, you went to dinner with Cicele like once? Why are you moping around like she was the one? Things will look up Tim 2. Someday you might have dinner with ANOTHER woman. Maybe there's another one out there that will go. Take some advice Tim 2: nobody really drinks champagne out of women's shoes because that would be gross. It's not romantic.

Tim 2 is such a whiney little loser I just want to buy Tim 1 a beer for being a man and telling Cicele he played her.

I also liked how the men keep dumping their dates in favor of Rebekkah. Do you think she'll get 16 proposals while the others get none?

~~~> LRon

06-27-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: I watched it and Tim 2 is such a woosie"
I agree with your opinion on both Tim's, although Tim1 should have spoken up earlier.The reason Tim2 was such a mope is that he felt used as in whoever plead to Cecile would be in his spot as long as Tim1 was out of the picture.
As far as who will be proposed to you forgot Sissie who will no doubt find Brent meeting her at the lake and quite possibly Kurt
will propose to Karen. As far as Rebekah goes I hope there is a lawyer handy since any guy she hooks up with had better have a prenup ready,she's always been a bit of a golddigger in my mind.
Also, Andrea will no doubt be leaving alone since there is no way
he will propose to Andrea.Then again suppose the producers came to the guys and asked them to give the show some drama,as in he really cares about her but was willing to go along in exchange for something.
Bottom line the finale is next Sunday in which all the guys who
had dates with the ladies are backa & who knows what will go on.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
I just watched it for the first time last night with some friends. I found it to be very uninteresting. I couldn't find a person on the show that I really liked or cared about. The only guy I thought was nice was the balding captain, but I don't think he made it to the next show, right? If the tv somehow is magically on that channel next week then I will sit through it, but otherwise I don't think i'll be watching it again.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

06-29-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
Final Episode Tomorrow Nite:Who will find a partner and who will
go home alone?Why are they bringing back all the guys the girls
had dates with, could that mean something? The answers to this &
other questions will find their answer tomorrow.

07-02-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Temptation Tundra"
So it looks like just one episode left. Who will get their marriage proposal? I think we all assume Sissie and Brent will end up together. But I wonder about Karen and Kurt. The show seemed to ignore them when they were talking about the couples at the beginning of the show.

And Cecile's Tim#2 is a psycho. I would expect him to be a stalker. And now Rebekah has brought back the first Timmy so him and Cecile can talk. He only said what he said so his dad wouldn't be disappointed in him? Obviously he is more worried about his dad's opinion than Cecile's feelings. And where does this all leave Will?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •