The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Muppets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Muppets"
Who noticed the GM (?) commercial with the contestants as Muppets doing rap? I thought it was pretty funny and clever and they were all cracking up like they'd never seen it before.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *shiver* Breezy 03-31-05 1
   RE: *shiver* green eyed girl 03-31-05 3
   RE: *shiver* archon 04-01-05 8
 RE: American Idol Muppets zombiebaby 03-31-05 2
 RE: American Idol Muppets nailbone 03-31-05 4
 RE: American Idol Muppets badger 03-31-05 5
   RE: American Idol Muppets archon 04-01-05 9
 RE: American Idol Muppets strid333 03-31-05 6
   RE: American Idol Muppets cambo 03-31-05 7
 RE: American Idol Muppets BriarRosie 04-01-05 10
   RE: American Idol Muppets ginger 04-01-05 11
       RE: American Idol Muppets BriarRosie 04-01-05 12
           RE: American Idol Muppets tamarama 04-01-05 13
 RE: American Idol Muppets okaychatt 04-02-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*shiver*"
The Burger King dude and those muppets were a toss up for me on scariest commercial ever.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

green eyed girl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail green%20eyed%20girl Click to send private message to green%20eyed%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *shiver*"
I completely agree. The Burger King guy was definitely frightening. Where they got that idea I'll never know.

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *shiver*"
The BK guy gives me nightmares...

Almost as much as watching Hootie do that commercial for them...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
It was a better commercial than making them wash cars and sing like the Lawrence Welk singers I will say that!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
I thought it was pretty cute, after I figured out WTF those things were supposed to be.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
muppets? is was thinking crank yankers.

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
Crank Yankers! YES! That's what they reminded me of...

But I have to admit, it was a pretty funny commerical. Still don't want to buy a new ford, but it was funny...

It really seamed liked none of them had ever seen the commercial until that point...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-31-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
I was thinking Avenue Q. Hillarious show.

Three is the perfect number.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
I liked it although I had a hard time figuring out which muppet was which person

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-01-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
LOL! I was having a Sid and Marty Krofft "HR Pufenstuf" flashback...

And the BK commercial is creepy to the extreme. I would think
the King was really an axe murderer, not there to hand me a
new breakfast sandwich.

I did love the contestants' reactions to the puppets. It seemed clear to me that they were viewing it for the first time.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
Fweddy the Flute!

Who's your friend when things get tough?

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-01-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
Witchipoo.

The puppets were hilarious, though.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-01-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
Ahh, and Jack Wild was just DREAMY!!!!!

(hmmm, do you think we're showing our age too much?)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-02-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: American Idol Muppets"
It took me a second or two to realize their resemblance to the AIs. I enjoyed them.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •