The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone go into hiding, breakup rumored"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

lovelycharmaine 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelycharmaine Click to send private message to lovelycharmaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone go into hiding, breakup rumored"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-06 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-couple-travis-stork-and-sarah-stone-go-into-hiding-breakup-rumored-3987.php

Nothing but blab blab blab - you call that a breakup news??
http://www.wkrn.com/node/7442#top

http://www.nashvilleistalking.com/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork ... Layla 03-02-06 1
 And, now she's been seen in public ... Hoobie 03-02-06 3
 RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork ... Layla 03-02-06 4
   RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork ... KScott 03-03-06 5
   RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork ... lovelycharmaine 03-03-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone go into hiding, breakup rumored"
Yup. Just as many of us suspected, the whole Travis/Sarah thing was a SHAM!

Does anybody know the best way to write to the show?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "And, now she's been seen in public with her new BF"
This is just unbelievable (well, I guess not really). I haven't even gotten through the Finale episode yet. Still trying to catch up with my Tivo from Monday. What a disappointment. I wonder if ABC will make a statement. How on earth could Chris Harrison say stuff like "the most_<fill in superlative adjective of choice>__Bachelor ever" with a good conscience?

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone go into hiding, breakup rumored"
Here's another one:
http://realitytvcalendar.com/commentary/lemon/rl-b8-03-02-06.html
Sorry, you'll have to cut and paste it.

If this is true, I'm liking this guy less, and less, and less. This show needs a MAJOR overhaul.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone go into hiding, breakup rumored"
I hope this is not true. I have serious doubts about it.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

lovelycharmaine 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelycharmaine Click to send private message to lovelycharmaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 'Bachelor' couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone go into hiding, breakup rumored"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Maybe it's not the guy, it's the girl!

Why don't they just come out and admit that they have broken up? Maybe ABC is witholding them from doing it. Maybe they have to be at least "together" for a month before coming out with an announcement!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •