The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An article about the Aftermath (Travis and Sarah)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An article about the Aftermath (Travis and Sarah)"
Here's kind of an interesing article from their hometown paper -

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060301/ENTERTAINMENT12/603010402&theme=BACHELOR

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An article about the Aftermath ... frisky 03-01-06 1
   RE: An article about the Aftermath ... CattyChat 03-01-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: An article about the Aftermath (Travis and Sarah)"
>>hospital spokesman John Howser said, "It's business as usual" for Stork until he completes his residency in July.

I think Travis' status as a resident is the reason everything is so quiet. Travis took a lot of time out of his residency to be on the show. I would think that he would now have to commit himself to his work until July. It sounds like the spokesperson is saying: "Enough of this circus; the guy is in training and he needs to complete the requirements of his postgraduate work."

The headline that claims they are "not talking" is misleading and manipulative. They're not talking to the media.

However, I must say that this ending reminded me of Joe Millionaire, when Evan picked Zzzzzora. It just didn't feel right.

Rolly made this.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: An article about the Aftermath (Travis and Sarah)"
As usual, I'm with you, Frisky. Article is a bunch of nothing and the finale was a snoozer. I saw no real connection, just a friendship & the easier choice. Although, this bachelor shows very little emotion or personality. I suspect being an ER doc is perfect for a "detached soul" like his.

I have no love for this bachelor.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •