The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-01, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
This is for you conspiracy buffs who never venture outside the Spoilers: There has arisen a huge debate on Bashers http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID1/431.shtml#0 as to the true identity of one Shakes the Clown. . . He denies that he's an MB plant, but has taunted us with the idea that his true identity will shock and amaze us.

The Bashers can't seem to stay focused on the matter at hand (more are concerned more with their press passes for his supposed revelatory press conference Thursday night at 10 in one of the chat rooms!), so I thought it might help more to get some real brainiacs on the job.

IS Shakes who he says he is? or is he actually a former poster (from SI--SS or SB)? or an actual Survivor AW? Is this a red herring he's thrown out to us, to amuse himself on the side?

So far, the most likely contenders for who he might be are Island Heat (unlikely--the gay lover shtick seems too integral for him to be able to abandon it, though many of us would like the mystery of what happened to IH solved), SuperPole 2000, Mock Burnett, Damitol, or even Dicque (the dĄck we all loved to hate--how ironic, if he should be our beloved Evil Clown!). He has tossed out a bogus, lameass clue ("LC"), in addition to promising that he's left plenty of clues in his posts and summaries. All we (think we) know is that Shakes is probably male (those sports references), probably a lawyer (none too busy, given the amount he posts. . .), and probably in the eastern time zone. Aside from that, the SB Profiles seem to offer no clue as to what LC could mean or who Shakes might likely have been in a former incarnation. I have yet to follow up on my own nagging thought that Leif declared ages ago that he would never again set foot on the Spoilers board--or when Shakes actually became such a prominent figure here. Coincidence? The Viking has been largely absent, the last couple weeks, so has not bothered to scoff at this idea. (I don't think there's much else to support the idea, other than the fact that you don't see them in the same place at once. . . Leif has the intellectual prowess and a wicked sense of humor, but seems too in-your-face to pull off such an act of deception--besides, I can't see him giving up his DAW numbers.)

DK was quite astute to target Shakes as an imposter, but this calls for a concerted effort, if we are to solve this before the 10 pm (Thurs.) deadline. I have a hard enough time deciding who's getting booted each week (though I HAVE had pretty good success these last three weeks!), Vamps is completely overwhelmed by the whole thing, and Dalton is having serious computer problems and isn't free to kick arse like she'd like to. We've had some good attempts by newer members, but I thought this called for some experience.

Any takers?

GT

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Chicago White Sox Play2Survive 04-18-01 1
   RE: Chicago White Sox samiam 04-18-01 24
 RE: Like we need another mystery to... VampKira 04-18-01 2
   RE: May third mavsfan 04-18-01 27
 RE: Like we need another mystery to... BlondeGirl 04-18-01 3
   RE: Like we need another mystery to... dabo 04-18-01 4
   RE: Like we need another mystery to... George Tirebiter 04-18-01 5
       RE: Like we need another mystery to... Dalton 04-18-01 21
       RE: (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit i... PokeyOkie 04-19-01 29
           RE: (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit i... George Tirebiter 04-19-01 30
               RE: (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit i... PokeyOkie 04-19-01 31
                   RE: cbs prez mavsfan 04-19-01 32
                       RE: cbs prez Les Mooves & D. Letter... Dalton 04-19-01 39
                           RE: cbs prez Les Mooves & D. Letter... PokeyOkie 04-19-01 41
   Shakes is Dave? VampKira 04-18-01 6
       RE: Shakes is Dave? Superman 04-19-01 33
           RE: Shakes is Dave? George Tirebiter 04-19-01 42
   Speaking of Letterman... sleeeve 04-18-01 7
       RE: Speaking of sleeeeeve... George Tirebiter 04-18-01 8
 RE: Like we need another mystery to... volmel 04-18-01 9
   RE: Like we need another mystery to... volmel 04-18-01 10
       RE: Like we need another mystery to... VampKira 04-18-01 13
       RE: Like we need another mystery to... annadad2 04-18-01 19
           RE: Like we need another mystery to... samiam 04-18-01 22
   RE: Like we need another mystery to... Drive My Car 04-18-01 11
       RE: Like we need another mystery to... volmel 04-18-01 12
           RE: Like we need another mystery to... DivaByTheSea 04-18-01 14
               RE: Like we need another mystery to... VampKira 04-18-01 15
               RE: Like we need another mystery to... Minstrel 04-18-01 18
   mel... dangerkitty 04-18-01 16
 RE: Like we need another mystery to... samiam 04-18-01 17
   RE: Like we need another mystery to... YellowOrb 04-18-01 23
       RE: Like we need another mystery to... MadforMadDog 04-19-01 38
           RE: Like we need another mystery to... George Tirebiter 04-19-01 43
 !!!! NEW LINK !!!!!! ... dangerkitty 04-18-01 20
   RE: !!!! NEW LINK !!!!!! ... George Tirebiter 04-18-01 26
 RE: Like we need another mystery to... janisella 04-18-01 25
   janisella... dangerkitty 04-19-01 28
   RE: Like we need another mystery to... Katryne 04-19-01 34
       RE: Adam Sandler janisella 04-19-01 36
 Shakes = Jesus from Dan and Scott..... MDSkinner 04-19-01 35
   More proof that Shakes is Jesus....... MDSkinner 04-19-01 37
 has anyone noticed? BaquaR13 04-19-01 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-01, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Chicago White Sox"
Not a lot to add here, except I do not for a second believe Shakes is an MB plant. If he is, than he is The Mole of all Moles.

However, he is a Chicago White Sox fan (as am I) - and it should be noted that there are more Jerri Manthey fans than White Sox fans. That said, I can just about guarantee Shakes is either in Chicago of from Chicago.

For what it's worth....
P2S

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Chicago White Sox"
Yep, in or near Chicago currently...another post says that he has to get to O'Hare to pick up a friend. And the Sox comment nails him; not many non-locals would make that claim (hell, not even many locals would LOL).

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-18-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Bless you, GT.. for bringing this over for the sleuths to ponder..I can barely stand it a minute longer..

It isn't SuperPole..lol.. I have been in touch with him and would be shocked as sheet if it were. And Leif.. well.. he is away in Europe till May third.( Hope you don't mind the revelation, Leifsy..but if you never come to the Spoiler board...LOL )

Someone please help! Argh!

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: May third "
It's interesting that Leif is "in Europe till May third".
May third is also the last Survivor episode (if I'm looking at my calender correctly.

Do you have independent confirmation that Leif is in Europe?

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
LoL

I think he's David Letterman.

Apparently Dave is a lot more interested than he lets on on television.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
lol letterman, hmmmmmm we never see dave and shakes in the same place at the same time hmmmmmm....

i really don't care who might be MB's mole if there even is one .... actually that lazybar character, hmmmmm......

04-18-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
>I think he's David Letterman.
LMAO--that would be rich! (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit in with this. . .)

Thanks, Vamps, for the revelation on Leify--why the secrecy, though? He knows how we worry when someone disappears (or is that what he was hoping for?).

GT

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
>>I think he's David Letterman.
>LMAO--that would be rich! (But "LC"
>doesn't seem to fit in
>with this. . .)
>
>GT
>

Thanks for seeking help GT...you've always got my back!

If Shakes the Clown is David Letterman....I will faint
dead away!! Not to mention how upset our own Man O' Steel
will feel!!!!

But just reading your above question as to how does "LC" fit
with Letterman ----OMG, even Les Moonves calls DAVE the
"Loose Cannon" of CBS.

Seriously Eliminated as "Shakes" real identity, to Date:

SuperPole2000
Island Heat
AyaK
Leif "The Viking"
BadAs
Dalton

If, as one demented Basher suggested, Shakes is really
Jeff Probst....well...BARF!!

Dalton

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit in with this. . .)"
>>(But "LC" doesn't seem
>>to fit in with this. . .)

Tonite during Letterman, one of the main topics was "Lumpy Colin," including Paul singing a Lumpy Colin song for Dave's interview with Vermin.

04-19-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
30. "RE: (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit in with this. . .)"
AND (as I already pointed out elsewhere) Dave started the show by proclaiming himself "The Biggest BAD-ASS on Television!" Interesting, żno?

GT

04-19-01, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: (But "LC" doesn't seem to fit in with this. . .)"
Yeppers, I recall the "BadAs" comment as well. But after watching Dave "fat finger" his deskphone's keypad, me thinks it'd be impossible for him to knock out one of those Shakes-sized summaries, LOL!

Pokey

"You can pick your freinds and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: cbs prez"
One of the problems I've always had with the "lock box story", is that I can't believe the President of CBS doesn't know the out come of the most popular "reality show" on his network. Especially considering after FOX's little fiasco with "Who Want's To Marry A Millionaire". I know a couple of weeks ago Letterman was complaining about getting a visit from the President of CBS, and it sounded like he got chewed out. I never did hear exactly what he got chewed out over. Does anyone else remember something along these lines? If so, might it tie into a Letterman/STC connection?

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: cbs prez Les Mooves & D. Letterman"
"Does anyone else remember....along these lines?"

Yep, we Bashers sure do mavsfan----there is a whole
thread on the Basher Board here in SB.com about the
events when they happened...if anyone wants to find it.

Dalton
PS. For anyone who thinks ole DAVE doesn't have like
SIXTEEN WRITERS coming up with funny stuff for him....
well, DUH!!

04-19-01, 12:44 PM (EST)
41. "RE: cbs prez Les Mooves & D. Letterman"
>>PS. For anyone who thinks ole
>>DAVE doesn't have like SIXTEEN
>>WRITERS coming up with funny
>>stuff for him....well, DUH!!

No doubt...writers, and other staff "grunts." I just don't believe any of them would know anything alledgedly this secure.

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

04-18-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Shakes is Dave?"
Now THAT would be a hoot!.. But if anyone is David, it's our Supe! *winks at DA MAN*

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-01, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Shakes is Dave?"
Yes, but how do you know that Supes isn't Shakes? *wink*

04-19-01, 01:24 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Shakes is Dave?"
I don't think Shakes was ever dead--and your whole explanation for being MIA did not include amnesia (or "Shakes" would've clued you in before we all got so maudlin).

Funny, it sounded more coherent in my head. . . perhaps this is why I usually only READ on Spoilers.

GT

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-01, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Speaking of Letterman..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-01 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

I've posted my theory, here:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID1/444.shtml#2

I think that Shakes is either Rich Hatch, or, more likely, a contestant on an upcoming reality show... go read for yourself.

EDIT: per Vamp's request, here's the part that counts...

LC = Love Cruise
Shakes has talked in numerous threads about upcoming reality shows, and even mentioned the time frame that Fox's Love Cruise was filmed... he has also recently professed to knowing "standard practice" at reality shows (Ie what contestants are allowed to bring, etc.), indicating that he may have some experience. Thus, my official guess is that on Thursday at 10pm, EST, shakes will announce that he is one of the contestants that will appear on Fox's Love Cruise, and consequently, he will be forbidden from discussing anything relating to the show on this website, due to his contract, and that someone else will have to write the summaries for that show.

04-18-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Speaking of sleeeeeve..."
. . . this is just the kind of post that may get us through this pseudo-crisis! You are indeed a hoot.

The Love Cruise thing has a ring of truth to it, but would be much less exciting than the other theories. . .

GT

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
What I want to know is this. In the summaries, in Episode 3 AyaK says, "… tune in next time to see Michael paint himself in blood!"

But this doesn't happen until Episode 4 summary written by Shakes:
"Everyone gathers around to see the butchering of the pig and Lizliz starts to cry as Mike goes completely over the edge by spreading the pig’s blood all over his face"

How was it known in Episode Summary 3 that Mike was going to spread the blood over his face?

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

04-18-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Someone mentioned there is a movie called Shakes The Clown. I'm going to do some research on that movie and see if there is anything there.

04-18-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
yeah.. I posted the Summary of the movie on Bashers... I thought It helped my Island Heat theory...but... "I dunno"..

w.l.s.f.c

annadad2 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annadad2 Click to send private message to annadad2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
"Shakes the Clown" is quite possibly the finest alcoholic clown movie ever made. It was a "star vehicle" for Bobcat Goldthwaite, a native of my home, Syracuse, NY.

Could Shakes be Bobcat? That would be the coolest thing to happen since free internet porn.

04-18-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
"Shakes the Clown" is, in fact, the "Citizen Kane" of alcoholic clown movies.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
I think they showed Mike rubbing blodd on his face in the preview.

EBug

04-18-01, 04:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Oh, well there goes that down the drain. Back to reading...

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
All the others that people have been trying to figure such as Island Heat, Superpole, etc.....was there ever any resolve to those 'mysteries?'

To Shakes for Making Me Wonder

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

04-18-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
T'isn't SuperPole.. I know it.....Count on it...

w.l.s.f.c

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-18-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Well, I have it on at least a fair authority, that Shakes actually has his own web site and is in constant contact with a number of sources at CBS. However, I am trying to confirm this as I write. My hint is that this web site is very well known in Survivor message board circles! Can't say more now until I get my FBI buddies to agree to check this out on the side!

(As Sherlock Whoremse said, "Damnit Watson, you're an esteemed medical professional! It's elementary!"

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "mel..."
Mel,

It was in the previews the week before.

I know, I know, we're all getting a little paranoid here!!!

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

04-18-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Just a quick thought...there are those that think Shakes is a member of the legal profession, so could "LC" be "Legal Counsel"? Shakes as consiglieri? That's a scary thought

YellowOrb 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YellowOrb Click to send private message to YellowOrb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
If Shakes is an attorney, he must be having a serious problem with what's called "billable hours". That's time you can charge on some client's bill. Unless MB is a client, his income would be in real trouble. On the other hand, he argues and rebuts like a lawyer. Maybe some time in law school?

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-01, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
I remember he said he graduated from DePaul and that he was last or second to last in his class but it didn't matter becasue he already had a job. Don't know if this helps.

04-19-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
> he said he graduated from DePaul and that he was last or second to last in his class but it didn't matter becasue he
>already had a job
More fuel for my "he works in Daddy's law firm" theory.

But I'm still not sure which way I'm leaning in this whole thing. Perhaps Clue #3 will help (not likely).

GT

04-18-01, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "!!!! NEW LINK !!!!!! ATTENTION!!!"
Please visit and read the "MB plant" thread that George has linked, but please also read, AND POST ON, this new thread WHO IS SHAKES? http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID1/444.shtml

The first thread is just getting waaaay too long and is hard to load and read through. Best to not post on it anymore.

Please come visit! Your input is needed! And while you're there, stay and enjoy the many wonders of the Bashers Board.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

04-18-01, 11:00 PM (EST)
26. "RE: !!!! NEW LINK !!!!!! ATTENTION!!!"
DK--you've given such serious thought to the BadAs theory, it's scary--and then Vamps' additional info makes it moreso. (See Vamps' WIST thread)

I am seriously giving thought to the accusation that you are in fact Shakes' evil minion--having broken the story and come up with some of the most cogent theorizing. . . Could it be that the intrigue goes further than any of us first imagined?

At this point, I feel IH is far from a possibility--and I'm seriously rethinking the recently returned BA. . . Leif, as we now know, is supposedly in Europe for a couple more weeks (what--no laptop?).

How do I get my water so dark? I'm paranoid. I'm very paranoid.
GT

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
Since I'm the one who begged Island Heat to write the S1 summaries for this board and told everyone how good they were (check the archives if you don't believe me), and am also the self-elected president of the Cleveland Chapter of WLSFC, I'm sure IH and STC are not the same person. IH's fantasy tangents would have included Nick and Colby, not Amber and LisLislis and would have been much wordier.

I still do want to know what happened to IH, but that is another mystery for another time, perhaps.

I checked the names of all the S1 summary writers on the SS board and none have the initials L.C. and I didn't really see Shakes's writing style in any of the summmaries I skimmed.

L.C. could stand for Lovely Colleen, but I just don't see Colleen writing the lesbian fantasies or having a memory of some of the older movies referred to in the summaries. The only S1 contestant I could think of that would be both old enough and smart enough to write those summaries would be Gretchen, and I just don't see it.

I'm also pretty sure Shakes in not David Letterman. I think Dave really does know nothing about Survivor and wants to keep it that way. L.C. might be Letterman's Challenger, meaning Jay Leno, but that would be too far a stretch for me.

Are there any common actors or producers in both "Shakes the Clown" and "Endless Love"? (And why was the year 1981 mentioned, for clarification, or a further clue?) Never having seen all of either film, I'm no help here either. I'm personally holding out for clue 3 at this point.

Now my head hurts. Something tells me STC's identify will be more interesting than S2's outcome at this point.

J.

04-19-01, 00:21 AM (EST)
28. "janisella..."
Hi, head over to the Bashers board for more theories and speculation! A couple of threads there on this matter. Your input is wanted!!!!

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

Katryne 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katryne Click to send private message to Katryne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Like we need another mystery to solve. . ."
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-01 AT 09:18 AM (EST)

Are there any common actors or producers in both "Shakes the Clown" and "Endless Love"?

I'm fairly young so I don't know much about these movies but I do know that Adam Sandler played in "Shakes the Clown" and that in the movie "Happy Gilmore" the song "Endless love" plays in one of the scenes.

I don't know if that means anything but I thought I'd share my thought!

Edited cause I can't spell...

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Adam Sandler"
Now, was Adam Sandler ever in a movie with Vanessa Williams? You might have something there.

J.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Shakes = Jesus from Dan and Scott......"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-01 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

they do have the same PTTE, so why not? Alot of people think that Shakes is Satan, but I now believe that he is Jesus.

Edited to include:

I see that Ayak already said this on the Jesus thread, so just giving the credit where it is due.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "More proof that Shakes is Jesus........"
Jesus from the Dan and Scott show is a writer for tv. Have you ever read Shakes Summaries, they are incredible. He definitley has a talent for writing. I think this is an actual possibility.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-01, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "has anyone noticed?"
Has anyone noticed Shakes involvement with the Boot Camp boards. I think that if he was someone who knew Mark Burnett, he wouldn't be quite so invovled. But... you never know

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •