The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-21-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
Well, since the judges were not present tonight, I figured it was time to let us SBlowers judge them....I'm judging based on personalties and performances, and I'll be nice and not put these rankings on my cumulative results....also...must I admit that Ryan Seacrest has to be the second best host in Reality TV history...(next to Probst, of course)...and I guess I'm the only one that wants to be in his sister's fan club.

1. Clay Aiken - Simply the best tonight....he and Josh were the only two who sang the songs I wanted to hear them sing....he sounded great tonight, and I think, after a few mediocre weeks, his stock is rising again.

2. Ruben Studdard - I'm sorry, I'm addicted to Ruben.....he is one of the only contestants who bothered to put his heart and soul into his performance tonight, that really impressed me....he has a great personality, and I still think he should win this competition...

3. Kim Locke - She seems a little over-confident sometimes, but it is just enough and she seems always true to her roots. Not an outstanding performance, but she has amazing voice control and that is her biggest strength. This performance was just as good as I remember the other one being, hopefully she will keep the straight hair because it's worth the time it takes to straighten it!

4. Joshua Gracin - Personality is better than I remembered it....performance was pretty good, ranked right around the same as his original performance...the look was a bit "off" tonight, I dunno who dressed him...I think it is good that he himself is not really milking the marine thing, even though everyone else is....he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

5. Trenyce - I was prepared to give her a bad rating, but she came out tonight and surprised me....she really was right on in her performance, and she seemed more down-to-earth than I remember her....I know she can sing, I just don't like her attitude sometimes...but tonight was a breath of fresh air.

6. Carmen Rasmusen - Kinda boring personality, at least she seems to know that her number is just about up....I think the performance tonight wasn't quite as good as the first time, but Carmen looked much better tonight than she did on the Motown week...overall, spice things up a bit and let us know more about you, still kinda misterious and misunderstood....I give Carmen two weeks at the most, but she'll probably be leaving Wednesday.

As far as the group performance goes.....mediocre....Carmen was swinging her hips waaaay too much to be a conservative mormon girl, and she is a littttle too close to Clay for America's comfort, the little teen girls are gonna vote Carmen off so they can have Clay all to theirselves.

Actually, funny to just realize that in my cumulative rankings, they stand exactly like this except Clay and Ruben are flip-flopped.....so I came in and came out with just about the same opinions.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... managerr 04-21-03 1
 RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... SaphireLady 04-21-03 2
 RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... cyclehausen 04-21-03 3
   RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... SaphireLady 04-22-03 5
       RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... munson 04-22-03 12
           RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... cyclehausen 04-22-03 22
 RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... 712 04-22-03 4
   RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... SaphireLady 04-22-03 6
       RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... 712 04-22-03 7
           A flavour to ask Ahtumbreez 04-22-03 8
               partial list... I_AM_HE 04-22-03 9
               RE: A flavour to ask BriarRosie 04-22-03 10
           RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... SaphireLady 04-22-03 11
               RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... 712 04-22-03 14
                   PUBLIC APPOLOGY SaphireLady 04-22-03 23
                       RE: PUBLIC APPOLOGY 712 04-23-03 39
               Break It Up Bebo 04-22-03 15
                   RE: Break It Up katem 04-22-03 16
                       RE: Break It Up Bebo 04-22-03 18
                   RE: Break It Up Lisapooh 04-22-03 17
                       Important Clarification Bebo 04-22-03 19
                           RE: Important Clarification katem 04-22-03 20
                               RE: Important Clarification Bebo 04-22-03 21
                                   RE: Important Clarification Lisapooh 04-22-03 24
                                       RE: Important Clarification Femme 04-22-03 26
                                           RE: Important Clarification Lisapooh 04-22-03 27
                                               RE: Important Clarification Femme 04-22-03 29
                                                   RE: Important Clarification Lisapooh 04-22-03 31
                                                       RE: Important Clarification Femme 04-22-03 32
                                       RE: Important Clarification katem 04-22-03 28
                                           RE: Important Clarification Lisapooh 04-22-03 30
                                               RE: Important Clarification SaphireLady 04-22-03 33
                                                   RE: Important Clarification Lisapooh 04-22-03 34
                                                       RE: Important Clarification SaphireLady 04-22-03 35
                                                           RE: Important Clarification Bebo 04-22-03 38
                                               RE: Important Clarification katem 04-22-03 36
                       Gasp! Chrissy gal 04-22-03 37
 RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... GeorgiaBelle 04-22-03 13
   RE: American Idol Critique List, Ha... Barenaked Ladiesfan 04-22-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
1. Carmen -- Wow! Considering that this was taped on Wednesday, Carmen had just gone through the emotional rollercoaster of almost being voted off. Yet she totally nailed that song! An excellent performance.

2. Clay -- I hated his rendition the first time. But this time it was good. And he hit the last note!

3. Ruben -- A good song choice by Ruben. Probably his best performance.

4. Trenyce -- She does a good Whitney.

5. Kimmel -- She was ok. Nothing spectacular.

6. Josh -- Nice guy, can't sing. Nothing he can do about it.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
1). Clay--He did good
2). Josh--Way better and just like him
3). Kim L--Lots better
4). Ruben--better but still same ole same ole
5). Carmen--better tonight
6). Treyece--can't stand her

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
1. Clay - his best since DLTSGDOM

2. Trenyce - she nailed it this time. Awesome.

3. Kimmel - Really good, but she would have done much better with "Home" or even "Rainbow." She didn't have the raw vibe.

4. Ruben - not nearly up to his original performance. He lost tune early on, and it sounded like he didn't really mean the lyrics the whole time. Meh.

5. Carmen - I'm sleepy.

6. Josh - Jesus, can you get any flatter? I mean, oh really, seriously. Do his fans have ears?

04-22-03, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
I have ears, I also happen to like him, hence why there are so many musicians out there.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
I have ears, I also happen to like him, hence why there are so many musicians out there.

Huh?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
I said "can you get any flatter", not flattery.

And I know you lke him, SL. I know very well. (hisssss)

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-03, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
1) Kim - Seems more natural than she had in the past. Excellent performance.

4) Trenyce - I was hoping she'd do something up tempo, because she absolutely kills when she does that shit. She is starting to become too Whitney for me.

11) Carmen - Not as good as her original... but what an episode of mediocre performances this was....

12) Ruben - I think the background music really took away from his performance. His original, with just piano accompanyment (holy shit, is that a word?) was one of the best of the series... something was missing tonight.

17) Clay - Haven't liked him since Motown night, and good god, that was the most disturbing intro video that I have ever seen. Not only did they have to show that bloody eyelid flutter thing that he did, but I will have nightmares about him twisting his feet around.
I wonder if his head spins too.

25) Josh - My aunt told me the other day that Josh really reminds her of me. I got so mad at that comparison that I took back all the Garth Brooks cd's I've lent her over the years, packed up my things, moved out of the fabulous mansion that I had been living in temporarily with a bunch of other strangers, and back into my home on the army base with my wife and baby daughter whom I had abandoned.

04-22-03, 03:55 AM (EST)
6. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
When you put Carmen above Clay, Ruben and Josh, I know that it must be a personal thing. Obviously you only like female artist.

04-22-03, 05:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
Of course it is a personal thing. Isn't that what this whole critique list thing is all about?
I personally enjoyed Carmen's performances more than any of the males this evening.
Is that a problem?

I recall ranking Ruben, Clay, and even Corey Clark close to the top on Motown night. Trenyce was horrible on country rock night, as Carmen has been every other bloody week.

I can rank whoever I want wherever I want, thank you very much.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "A flavour to ask"
If anyone else critique's last nights performance will you please put what person sang what song? Pretty please. I love reading the critiques but love it more if I missed the episode and someone says what songs were sung.

And no, dang it 712, you can't rank whoever, whenever. Do you think you're living in America, geeeesh. You're suppose to be ranking them how I want you to rank them, did you not understand that?!

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion
Luring 712 to the dark side

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "partial list..."
Clay - Somewhere Out There
Ruben- Superstar
Kim L - Can't Make You Love Me

can't remember the others

and my totally objective, 100% correct rankings:

1. Clay - think he had the best performance, even though I think he sang it better the first time
---the following 3 are now basically tied for me---
2. Kim L - smooth, as always, and her interview bits prolly made her my favorite personality
3. Trenyce
4. Ruben
------
5. Josh
6. Carmen - better than I've ever heard her, but it still doesn't mean she shouldnb't have gone yesterday (yes, i know noone was kicked off yesterday )

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A flavour to ask"
Carmen - Can't Hurry Love (ugh, she gives me cavities)
Josh - Amazed (I'm not very amazed with him lately)
Kim - Can't Make You Love Me (better and better each week)
Ruben - Superstar (phoning it in, but still very good)
Clay - Somewhere Out There (amazing pipes still)
Trenyce - I Have Nothing (powerhouse; but can't out-Whitney even
though she comes close)

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

04-22-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
stated tongue in cheek, get a gripe, the boards were boring, was just posting, lighten up.

04-22-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
YOU get a gripe.
Nothing in your post indicated tongue-in-cheekness.

I swear, you need to be a flipping mind reader to participate on this board sometimes...

04-22-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
23. "PUBLIC APPOLOGY"
Sorry, It was late, I was tired and bored, I thought it was tongue in cheek. Did not mean to upset you or create havoc, will go back to my corner and hide.

04-23-03, 02:10 AM (EST)
39. "RE: PUBLIC APPOLOGY"
Apology accepted. I'm sorry too.

That was kinda fun though, hey?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Break It Up"
Look, I'm not a moderator on this forum, but as someone who enjoys the fun and games, I'm going to speak up. This is also a good time for people to make sure they've read the guidelines.

By now, we all have our favorites and the ones that we wonder why they're still around - and our lists aren't the same. It's obvious that there is a love/hate thing with some of the contestants. I've been noticing that on some threads, it seems like people are going out of their way to make sure that everyone knows that they dislike certain contestants. Be assured, we get it.

I'm not going to try and herd cats here, but I don't think it hurts to remind people to respect the opinions of others. It's one thing to say that Josh's singing reminds you of fingernails being scratched down a blackboard, it's totally another to say that a fellow poster must be a deaf recluse with 83 cats and an imaginary friend named Iggy if he enjoys that kind of thing.

And if you have to choose between being boring and being respectful, then the answer is...well, my answer would be to not post until I could be my normal fascinating self, but I never run into that problem.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Break It Up"
>And if you have to choose
>between being boring and being
>respectful, then the answer is...well,
>my answer would be to
>not post until I could
>be my normal fascinating self,
>but I never run into
>that problem

Oh Ms. Bebo, even when breaking up a boards fight, it all HAS to become about YOU, doesn't it? Actually, I wouldn't have it any other way. You always crack me up

As for the recrap episode. Clay took it. He sang his song soooooo much better and with soooooo much more heart than on movie night.

Trenyce always sounds good when she sings Whitney, mediocre when she doesn't. Carmen sucks BIG TIME !!!!! This little girl should have NEVER been in the top 12, NEVER !!!!!

Josh was good, he sang a Lonestar song, he always does well with those. Ruben was good, but boring, as usual. Kim Locke was great, total diva.

04-22-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Break It Up"
Oh Ms. Bebo, even when breaking up a boards fight, it all HAS to become about YOU, doesn't it?

Of course it does! At least, that's what my friend Iggy says.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Break It Up"
yeah, but Josh suuuuuuuucks.

P.S. My imaginary friend's name is Chrissy Miller. Iggy is my cat.

I *heart* Bebo.

04-22-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
19. "Important Clarification"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

Since some of the folks on the AI forum don't hang out on the other forums as much, I need to make something perfectly clear. I am not a deaf recluse with 83 cats and an imaginary friend named Iggy.

I get out of my house at least once a month. I do not have 83 cats - I only have 2, Mr. Squiggly and Cuddlewumpus. I have 43 dogs, an anteater, and a mini clone that goes wild whenever she's fed chocolate.

And Iggy is not imaginary, but I'm the only one who can see him. And after what he said to me this afternoon, he's not my friend anymore.

Edited because I heart Pooh.

04-22-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Important Clarification"
>
>I get out of my house
>at least once a month.

This is true, you took Mr. Bebo out for sushi, the night nobody got waxed.

On a side note Ms. Bebo, what will you do when I pass you in golf?

04-22-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Important Clarification"
On a side note Ms. Bebo, what will you do when I pass you in golf?

Oh, that's about as likely to happen as Carmen and Joshua ending up the final 2, so just keep dreaming, hon. What color is the sky in your world?

BTW, Iggy thinks it's hysterical that you're losing to me in fantasy golf, given my choices lately.

04-22-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Important Clarification"
I want to clarify the clarification. My cat's name is really not Iggy. It's Stuart Dangerkitty. And yes, I did name my animal after a psoter here, and no I do not have a life outside of this place. And yes, I am quite happy with that.

Woudl it be weird if I ran out and bought goldfish and then named them Bebo and Katem?

And my imaginary friend Chrissy Miller looks just like Jan Brady and lives in the house with the green shutters. And she always beats me at Clue and Monopoly.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Important Clarification"
God, girl... Get a gripe.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

04-22-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Important Clarification"
I *heart* you Femme. I have two gerbils named Femme and Asrai.

Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Important Clarification"
Gerbils are dirty. But, okay. I heart you too.

04-22-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Important Clarification"
Well, I suppose I could go get a hamster or something, but you know i'd have to call it Wheezy.

How about a pony? Would a pony be ok? It could be an Arabian.

04-22-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Important Clarification"
Oh, hell yeah.

28. "RE: Important Clarification"

>Woudl it be weird if I
>ran out and bought goldfish
>and then named them Bebo
>and Katem?

That would be Ms. Bebo and Lord Katem, if you please.

04-22-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Important Clarification"
don't forget who made you a duke in the first place mmmmmk?

04-22-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Important Clarification"
can you get an ASP, a snake, an name it for me, I seem to making alot of myself of that lately. Need to stop staying up so late. Besides, since I have such a fear of snakes, figured could work on that phobia. (hint, this is to make a smile, not intended to be mean or nasty)

04-22-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Important Clarification"
I think you speaketh with forked tongue. Bwahahahhahaha! get it - forked tongue, serpent, a-hahahah!

Don't sweat the small stuff Sapphire - you can be a snake if you want, but you can be a unicorn too. I'm easy. Which is how I became princess in the first place.

04-22-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Important Clarification"
I would so much rather be a unicorn. I know all about them, and while we might shed a hair or two, we never shed our skin, yuck...

I do however, also know how to poke and prod, see that horn is very useful. So need anybody poked or proded, send my way, I will be more then happy to do your bidding.

04-22-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Important Clarification"
I do however, also know how to poke and prod, see that horn is very useful.

So, are you trying to tell us that you're horny?

04-22-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Important Clarification"
>don't forget who made you a
>duke in the first place
>mmmmmk?

I would never forget that the Princess gave me my title. But, I also think the goldfish deserves to have all of my nobility and grace.

to Princess Ms. Pooh

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Gasp!"
I'm IMAGINARY???

**Chrissy goes off to contemplate what that means**

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
1. Trenyce - I liked her last night but I doubt she will win.

2. Kim - She is good. I like her style.

3. Clay - I did not like his interview but I did enjoy his singing. I would buy his music.

4. Ruben - Sugar, you sound great but please move just a bit. I would hate to pay the prices concert tickets go for just to see you wave your arm.

5. Josh - I came into this really liking him, but he is starting to bore me.

6. Carmen - I don't see how she made it this far but that is why there are 1000's of different CD's in the store. To each thier own taste.

Barenaked Ladiesfan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to send private message to Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: American Idol Critique List, Halfway Home"
I thought the winner last night was the American Public, who didn't have to listen to Cowell's fake accent or Randy's DAWGS and DUDES!

(And yes, I know Simon is English, I was being Ironical)

Anyway, IMHO, there are (now that "hurculeeez" is gone) really 3 talent tiers, each with 2 idols. This is based on pure singing ability (and don't give me that whole 50-50 argument, because I buy CD's based upon musical talent and my taste, not how someone looks in a tank-top and lowrider jeans.) By the way, the opinions expressed in this post do not reflect upon my preferences, just the facts, Ma'am.

Tier 1

Clay- I am not saying I would buy his CD, in fact I think he should skip the Idol Crap and go to Broadway after the show. He should be singing "Memory" or "How About You," and in fact, his theatrics and making love to the camera with that lazy eye of his just emphasize my point. Some people have a face for radio (see Josh Gracin), he has a stage face, and the voice to fill a theatre. A technically superior singer.

Ruben- Again, I am not sure I could buy and listen to a whole album, I already have one Al Green record, and 2 Barry Whites, and that is about all the R&B I need, but DAMN the boy can sing. Will definitely have a career for the next few years.

Tier 2

Treynice- Definitely a Whitney clone, and has a shady past (shoplifting, etc, wow that mugshot on TSG is scary), and looks a little coked up, but bet on her having some kind of deal after the show.

KLocke- I would not have put her here 4 weeks ago, but she has REALLY stepped up her game. I think that of all the idols, I could probably listen to an album of hers above the others, she is smooth, and can change her style from tune to tune much better than the previous 3 I mentioned.

Tier 3

Josh Gracin- I am 110% positive that if this schmo was not a Marine, he would have been booted before the final 32. He proves week in and out that he cannot sing, even when he is in his element (country). Hey Josh, Garth Brooks called, he said shut up. And Billy Joel would like you to take a little ride with him this weekend for what you did to Piano Man.

And Last, and certainly least,

Carmen- What can I say? The girl with no body and the voice of a goat has just GOT to go. I am being totally honest when I say that there is a red neck karaoke bar in town where I have been known to belt out a little BNL, and there are probably 6-8 female singers on any given week that kick the crap out of anything this chippy has done so far. And is it just me, or is her only dance move patting her left hand on her left hip. Watch her, I swear she does it EVERY TIME.

Who will win? Probably Ruben. Poor guy is going to have to be "Simon-ized" and packaged for the masses. I dread it, and Lord knows he probably is too.

Of course we can look forward to Carmen's Tiffany-style mall tour and Kim Caldwell's "tasteful" playboy spread.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •