The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC (CW) Trust Part II: A Day in the Life...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-01, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC (CW) Trust Part II: A Day in the Life...."
Seeing as bears are scientifically proven to be one of the most punctual species existing today, (What?....where's the proof....ummm let me just go get that from my..car..yeah....*)Mama Bear was of course, right on time, arriving at the door of the darkened office at precisely 9:30 in the morning. "Come iiiin, come iiiin", came an eerie voice from the darkness. "Hey!", shouted Mama Bear, "Do you want my case or not?!" "Oh, sorry", Kari replied, "Just practicing up for Valentine's Day." "Aaaalrighty then....can we get on with it here?", Mama Bear said, obviously growing impatient. "Fine....but see if I give ~you~ a complementary Nike headband!", retorted Kari, "Nike....bringing you the best athletic equipment known to man....you will buy Nike....you will buy Nike...." "Heyyyy! Snap out of it girl!", Mama yelled out, clapping her paws together. "Hmmm....that was certainly odd", Kari replied, suddenly dazed, "I just suddenly felt the urge for a product placement....anyway, let's get moving. May I see the letter?" "Of course", Mama replied, handing over a folded piece of paper. Kari unfolded the paper and read the short scrawled on message:

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT!

"Hmmm....so what's so bad about this", Kari asked her, "Besides the fact that ~someone~ really needs to step out of 1995" "Haha", Mama told her, "But this is serious!"
"Okay, what exactly ~did~ you do?", Kari inquired, taking out a pad to jot down notes. "Oh it's so embarrassing....", Mama began, "I - I - Well you see, the other night Papa Bear was late coming home from work and you see I had just made dinner....and I - I - I...." "Get on with it already!", Kari interrupted, growing impatient herself. "I ate all the porridge! There! Are you happy now?!", continued Mama, sobbing, "See, when he got home, I told him that it was that girl with the curly hair again, Merdi Cravyr....damn that girl loves her porridge....but it was ME! I ate it all myself!" "Ooookay", Kari finally said, looking up from her notes and trying to keep a straight face, knowing how important the socio-economical politics of porridge were in the bear world, "Thank you Mama, I've got enough info; I'll take the case....and I think I know exactly where to start."

--------------------------------------------
"Now you know what perfection looks like."

- Yaten Kou

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC (CW) Trust Part II: A Day i... VampKira 07-11-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-11-01, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC (CW) Trust Part II: A Day in the Life...."
*giggles*

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •