The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boot pick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boot pick"
eeny, meeny, miny, mo
anthony or scott, you've got to go.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boot pick geekboy 03-30-05 1
   RE: Boot pick theking0075 03-30-05 7
 Anthony lovwigglesworth 03-30-05 2
   RE: Anthony seahorse 03-30-05 3
 RE: Boot pick Tahj 03-30-05 4
   RE: Boot pick Flairmarq 03-30-05 5
 Anthony iatovttotx78 03-30-05 6
   RE: Anthony emydi 03-30-05 8
 Scott moonbaby 03-30-05 9
 Jessica TODDLJ 03-30-05 10
 RE: Boot pick TODDLJ 03-31-05 11
   RE: Boot pick seahorse 03-31-05 12
       RE: Boot pick littletown 04-03-05 13
           RE: Boot pick seahorse 04-03-05 14
   RE: Boot pick Tahj 04-05-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boot pick"
I think that starting THIS week, picking the bootee will start to get progressively harder.

In a previous post, i picked my bottom 5, since i think 5 did good, and 5 did poorly.

My bottom 5 are, in no particular order:

Scott
Anwar
Jessica
Anthony
Nikko

My best guess as to the bottom 3 are:

Scott
Anthony
Jessica

My best guess as to a bootee is: Anthony

geekboy

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boot pick"
I agree with Scott, Anthony, and Jessica. I think Scott is on the way out.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Anthony"
There are four people that I would put in the "should be worried" category; Anthony, Scott, Anwar, and Nadia. I will presume that three of them will be the bottom three and Anthony will be out.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anthony"
I think Nadia is safe, but I am not so sure about Nikko.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boot pick"
I think it will be Scott. He certainly was the worst.

Other two in bottom three: Nadia, Anwar

Moves courtesy of Syren

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boot pick"
I think Anthony did an aight job last night. But still bottom three. But Scott did the worst last night and he will go. (and not just because he is next off on my ptte list) Anwar will also be in bottom three.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Anthony"
My predictions for the bottom three are
Anthony, Scott, and (I hate to say it) Anwar

Fighting for peace is like fck!ing for virginity.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anthony"
I think Anthony will go bc Constantine is taking his votes away from him

The other two in bottom three Jess and Scott (with alternate of Anwar for Scott)

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Scott"
I know it won't be Bo because I voted for him again

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jessica"
I guess I'm sticking with my 'alternating week voting pattern' theory for a little longer.

Jessica will be in the bottom 3 (because she was 2 weeks ago) along with two others who haven't been there before... I'll guess Scott and Nikko. Jessica, with her boring performance, will get booted.

Nadia and Anthony will be safe, because last week's bottom three appearance scared their fans into mass voting. But expect to see them in the bottom 3 next week.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boot pick"
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm the only one who picked Jessica!

check this thread:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1276.shtml

03-31-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boot pick"
Good job

Handcrafted by RollDdice

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Boot pick"
this week will be scott

04-03-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Boot pick"
Maybe, but he has yet to be in the bottom 3.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Boot pick"
Toot!

Moves courtesy of Syren

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •