The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
Why did Travis hug Moana when she obviously didn't want to be hugged? She just stood there all stiff with her arms behind her back. That was so funny! I thought she looked like she wanted to punch him! (She probably did!)
I thought she was way too emotional toward the end of the show, to the point of being weird. Last night, when she said "you have a part of me that I can never have back", I was like - Enough Already! This is a guy she has been dating for about a month. Sure she fell hard for him, but give me a break! How could she be so sure after such a brief time that when she "looked into his eyes she sees her soul looking back at her". (BARF)
Don't get me wrong, I did feel bad for how upset she was, but I think her words were too dramatic for a guy she barely knew.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejec... frisky 02-28-06 1
   RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejec... carmaj0530 02-28-06 2
       RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejec... openyun8ed 02-28-06 3
       RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejec... MeToo2 02-28-06 4
 RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejec... Whiteshark 03-01-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
Her script reminded me of the old black and white "Golden Age of Hollywood" romance movies, where people spew sludge and you look at the screen and wonder "did people really say stuff like that to each other back then?"

I think she has a personality disorder, but I can't decide which one. I think she's a hybrid.

Rolly made this.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
I was thinking the same thing. She always seemed to repeat herself and sound like she was reading from a script. I thought it was just me until my husband walked in the room, sat down and said "Is she reading from something" and walked out. I'm glad he picked Sarah, she seemed more in control of what was happening and going on around her.

openyun8ed 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail openyun8ed Click to send private message to openyun8ed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
Did anyone see what popped out of Moana's dress when she got out of the limo? Her step-mother should have helped her find a dress that fit. She was coming out of it all night.

MeToo2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo2 Click to send private message to MeToo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
Same here, I was wondering if she was acting after getting rejected. I know that's a cynical thing to say, but I was amazed she could give such a speech in the limo after saying she was emotionally devastated. I can't talk coherently when I'm emotional, and she had all this eloquent stuff to say.

I mean, she broke down at the dinner with his family when asked a simple question like "what do you like about our son?" So how come she's articulate and "telling all" during her most devastating moment on the show?

Still, I feel for her if she wasn't acting and all that was real. It did seem like she and Travis had this amazing chemistry.

Whiteshark 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whiteshark Click to send private message to Whiteshark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moana's Reaction to Being Rejected "
I always thought and still think she Mowanna was playing Travis, I did find myself warming up to her during this last show. I think she never ever thought for one minute that Travis would or could possibly choose Sarah-----she thought she had no competetion the entire series...........that is the true reason the other girls did not like her. I think she saw many paychecks down the road, either being the bachelorette, or just as a reality show chick...........and she still may.....I really don't think it was about Travis for her. And I think the most telling was when she could not relay what she saw in him to his family and when she made the half-hearted attempt to explain why the other girls did not like her even though as Travis said--she "cooked" for them........Even if Sarah and Travis only date, and nothing else---he made the right choice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •